Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863113 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Nanners Hayley!

17 pages of emails in my inbox... 17 pages.... I really should spend some quality time deleted some stuff.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Hukuna Matata!

Good morning and happy Tuesday. How is everybody? Ah another day, I gotta get out of here.
    Hey pengy when you get on here "when is the next rcmc meet? The anniversary? I can't wait time is flying so I know it will be here soon. I say let's start planning everyone let's meet and ride Luigi's flying tires together

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

All the tax forms are sorted. It wasn't too bad. I do have another batch of files, that I started keeping when my husband started filing electronically. Those files don't have the tax return printed out, but they do have other needed documents, such as bank stuff, loan stuff, deductions, etc:. Gotta put those together by years, and I am done.

In the meantime I am getting dressed in my painting clothes, and it's back to the basement as I do laundry. I can work downstairs and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Happy Tuesday, indeed.

Speaking of the Anniversary. I have my reservation all made for January 25th-31st, 2013.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Delawarean Girl

Good Morning MiceChatters.

Having my morning coffee as we speak. As always; will be hoping that phone will ring for a job. Other then that. Have a great day.

Here's something just for fun.

The Muppet Show: Hugga Wugga - YouTube

• Hukuna Matata!

Morning Barbara, Morning Haley! Another lovely day

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am waiting for the plumber. Not sure what to tell the guy when he gets here, but I wait anyway.

My tenant had water coming through her bedroom ceiling. The leaking has stopped. I think it was rain water, but my husband thinks it has something to do with the new attic plumbing. I sure hope not. That's a nightmare. Seems to me if it was the attic plumbing, wouldn't it still be leaking?

I hate to waste the plumber's time. I am glad that kathy decided to spend the day working from home, so she can show the plumber her place.

My tenant isn't home, though, so I can only show him the ceiling in there. I checked earlier, and I saw no sign of water.

It's a real mystery. I called my husband so he can talk to the guy, but he hasn't called me back.

I hate these kinds of days.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Good morning and happy Tuesday. How is everybody? Ah another day, I gotta get out of here.
    Hey pengy when you get on here "when is the next rcmc meet? The anniversary? I can't wait time is flying so I know it will be here soon. I say let's start planning everyone let's meet and ride Luigi's flying tires together
    The next big official RCMC meet will be the anniversary in January! I MIGHT be making a weekend trip the end of September... maybe.... depends on if I get a CC paid off before then...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    All the tax forms are sorted. It wasn't too bad. I do have another batch of files, that I started keeping when my husband started filing electronically. Those files don't have the tax return printed out, but they do have other needed documents, such as bank stuff, loan stuff, deductions, etc:. Gotta put those together by years, and I am done.

In the meantime I am getting dressed in my painting clothes, and it's back to the basement as I do laundry. I can work downstairs and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Happy Tuesday, indeed.

Speaking of the Anniversary. I have my reservation all made for January 25th-31st, 2013.
    And I hope those ressies work... but we found out that NAMM is that very same weekend... which may put a kink in things.... still waiting to hear back from Dusty if that is going to be an issue for us or not. I know it will be for me... :

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Good Morning MiceChatters.

Having my morning coffee as we speak. As always; will be hoping that phone will ring for a job. Other then that. Have a great day.

Here's something just for fun.

The Muppet Show: Hugga Wugga - YouTube
    Morning Hayley! I'll think some good thoughts for that phone to ring for you too!

I am waiting for the plumber. Not sure what to tell the guy when he gets here, but I wait anyway.

My tenant had water coming through her bedroom ceiling. The leaking has stopped. I think it was rain water, but my husband thinks it has something to do with the new attic plumbing. I sure hope not. That's a nightmare. Seems to me if it was the attic plumbing, wouldn't it still be leaking?

I hate to waste the plumber's time. I am glad that kathy decided to spend the day working from home, so she can show the plumber her place.

My tenant isn't home, though, so I can only show him the ceiling in there. I checked earlier, and I saw no sign of water.

It's a real mystery. I called my husband so he can talk to the guy, but he hasn't called me back.

I hate these kinds of days.
    Um... sounds to me more rain related to but what do I know.... I know plumbers are't cheap and I'd hate for you to have to pay him to come look and it not be a plumbing issue... then again I'd hate for you to call a roofer or something thinking that was the issue and it really is a plumbing problem....

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

I may be making a very brief day trip to Disneyland next week. We'll see how that goes.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Well my day turned out to be a very productive one after all. The plumber showed up, and between him, I, and Kathy we all surmised that it wasn't a plumbing issue that caused the leak in my tenant's apartment. That will remain a mystery I am afraid, but I think my husband needs to talk to the roofer who recently did work on our roof.

The plumber had plenty of other work to do. Kathy was left with instructions from my husband that I knew nothing about. He rodded out Kathy's shower to get rid of the grout that the idiot contractor washed down her drain. He corrected the hot and cold water faucets in the shower which were mismatched. I also had my tub rodded out because that drain was running slow. We told him that he is going to have to come back, and correct the fact that Kathy has hot water in her toilet instead of cold. That last job will be a messy one, so when he does that we will also have him put in a small kitchen sink for Kathy. I understand that my husband and Kathy had their heads together about that last night.

My husband may surely faint when he gets the bill. Of course you own a house, and you almost always have problems one time or another. Some more than others.

My regular plumber recently passed away. When he used to work at my house, he always came with his youngest son. I never realized until today that he had 5 children all together, 3 boys and 2 girls. It seems 2 of his boys are plumbers. I met the other plumber of the family. His name is Mike, and he is as nice as both is brother and his late father. Very good plumbers, by the way.

---------- Post added 07-31-2012 at 03:39 PM ----------

Well I am not changing my Disneyland plans for January. If it turns out that it isn't the Anniversary dates, well then it just isn't. I will just have more time to do the many things that I am hoping to do in the parks.
    Pop Century Resort

• Grim Grinning

Sounds like quite the productive day! Also sounds like you're going to have a very busy plumber lol.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

There was an old woman, who lived in a shoe
    She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.
    When all the children, grew up and moved away
    The little old woman, cried each day.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Anyone home??

Well we actually got a bit of rain. But thats all it was. A bit. Now at least its much cooler tonight.

• sleepy lagoon

There was an old woman, who lived in a shoe
    She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.
    When all the children, grew up and moved away
    The little old woman, cried each day.

Are you talking about me, Barb?

Old lady, shoe, lots of kids, crying... seems to fit, lol.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Yes but not all of your kids have grown up and moved away yet!

---------- Post added 07-31-2012 at 10:23 PM ----------

Well I have to get my laundry out of the dryer and fix my lunch for tomorrow and get some sleep before I have to go to work so.... its nanners for me!

• Grim Grinning

I've been sucked into the Olympics. I tried to not care, but no such luck. I missed Phelps' swimming earlier this evening, but I see on Facebook that he's become the most decorated Olympian so I'm guessing his events went well.