Page 46 of 134 FirstFirst ... 213643444546474849567196 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Howdy Rex!

Well working tomorrow so bedtime for me!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Well, the carpet shampooer decided to stop dispensing water, so I guess I'm done for the night lol. Bed time for me I think. I've been falling asleep early by my standards, but everyone else would say I'm going to bed at a decent hour. Not sure I like this.

Mixed day. Had an asthma attack and missed a friend's wedding BUT my college team won as HUGE underdogs. Actually, the game made my day. Who am I kidding...today rocked! lol. Such a homer.

Amanda, sorry to hear about your allergic reaction. What was it to?

Barbaraan - Make your husband do the yard work! That's what us dudes are good for....heck, I LOVE mowing the lawn. Kinda relaxing.
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Morning all! Happy Sunday! Time for me to get ready for work!

Well at least I don't have grass to mow.... just lots of stuff that needs to be raked up...

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Good Morning. I am glad i have no job to get to. That's not a dig, Jody, just an observation. Although, I often wonder how different my married life would have been if we had had 2 paychecks. Maybe the kids might not have been so spoiled, and we could have had more vacation money to take them places when they were little. That sounds backwards somehow. I guess I spoiled them otherways besides with material stuff.

Happy Sunday.

I made the mistake of showing my husband Boy George videos, and he had me playing way more of them than I cared to look at.

---------- Post added 09-09-2012 at 08:09 AM ----------

This is really cute.

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Mixed day. Had an asthma attack and missed a friend's wedding BUT my college team won as HUGE underdogs. Actually, the game made my day. Who am I kidding...today rocked! lol. Such a homer.

Amanda, sorry to hear about your allergic reaction. What was it to?

Barbaraan - Make your husband do the yard work! That's what us dudes are good for....heck, I LOVE mowing the lawn. Kinda relaxing.
    It sounds like YOU had a fun day! I hear asthma attacks are quite the joy! All sarcasm aside, I'm sorry, but I'm glad your team won. I'm super allergic to lavender. Such a random thing to be allergic to. One of my sisters did my friends hair, washed it, so on and so forth. The shampoo she bought had lavender oil in it. My friend then proceeded to sit on the couch, lay down, roll around (don't ask what was going on, it's a long story haha) and such. She went home, I sat just about where she was sitting and it felt like my skin was on fire. So now I have to either shampoo the couch, or just be very careful where I sit lol.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Football is back, and right now the Bears are doing pretty well.
    Pop Century Resort

• Grim Grinning

I've never fully grasped the football concept. I've tried, but I can't do it. It's one of those sports that if the majority of the people in the house are watching it, I'll watch.

• Grim Grinning

Sure is quiet around these parts today.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I was thinking the same thing.

I remember the days when one couldn't get a word in, because so many people were all talking at the same time. A little bit like like living in the middle of the Walton House.
    Pop Century Resort

• Grim Grinning

I remember those days too! Everyone's so busy anymore. My problem is that my laptop is on the breakfast bar and the tv is on, so I tend to get distracted.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Right now, I am watching Cupcake Wars. These contestants aren't doing very well with the Star Wars theme.
    Pop Century Resort

• Grim Grinning

I'll have to look that episode up! I stopped watching CW because it started getting very scripted sounding. We're watching the Long Island Medium marathon because the new season starts tonight. I'm really excited for it, it's a great show.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Good evening, all! I am procrastinating while I should be doing my French homework. What have I missed around here?

---------- Post added 09-09-2012 at 09:09 PM ----------

OK, well, that was fun...

Nanners!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Good Morning. I am glad i have no job to get to. That's not a dig, Jody, just an observation. Although, I often wonder how different my married life would have been if we had had 2 paychecks. Maybe the kids might not have been so spoiled, and we could have had more vacation money to take them places when they were little. That sounds backwards somehow. I guess I spoiled them otherways besides with material stuff.

Happy Sunday.

I made the mistake of showing my husband Boy George videos, and he had me playing way more of them than I cared to look at.

---------- Post added 09-09-2012 at 08:09 AM ----------

This is really cute.
    No problem Barbara.... as much as I love my summers off and being down to one job, I can't imagine not working. I got my first job when I was probably 16 as a dishwasher in a truck stop. Then before I got married I worked in a beef jerky factory. Then right after I got married I started working for a school... so I've pretty much always worked at least part time and had summers off. My husband has always complained about how all these years if I had had a "real" job how much better off we could of been. But then working for the school if our daughter was out of school so was I so I never had to worry about day care or baby sitters. To me that was more of a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It sounds like YOU had a fun day! I hear asthma attacks are quite the joy! All sarcasm aside, I'm sorry, but I'm glad your team won. I'm super allergic to lavender. Such a random thing to be allergic to. One of my sisters did my friends hair, washed it, so on and so forth. The shampoo she bought had lavender oil in it. My friend then proceeded to sit on the couch, lay down, roll around (don't ask what was going on, it's a long story haha) and such. She went home, I sat just about where she was sitting and it felt like my skin was on fire. So now I have to either shampoo the couch, or just be very careful where I sit lol.
    I'm very lucky in that I don't think I'm really allergic to anything that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

I remember the days when one couldn't get a word in, because so many people were all talking at the same time. A little bit like like living in the middle of the Walton House.
    Ah the good old days... I so miss them...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Good evening, all! I am procrastinating while I should be doing my French homework. What have I missed around here?
    Ohai!!

Well actually you haven't missed much of anything since its been so slow around here!