Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 154055626364656667687590115 ... LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Kim!!

I can't imagine what you must be dealing with. Health issues are the worst, because we have so little control. I will be praying for you!!

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know. I am not too far from you and would be honored to help my sister out in anyway I can.

Hang in there.

Love ya!
    Hello m7d!!!

Kim, my thoughts and prayers to you as well.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh sure the party starts in here just when I have to get to bed! Well thats what I get for wandering out and wandering around and not checking back in here in a timely manner!!

And since I still need to go fix hubbys lunch... better get myself on down the road for the night!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Oh sure the party starts in here just when I have to get to bed! Well thats what I get for wandering out and wandering around and not checking back in here in a timely manner!!

And since I still need to go fix hubbys lunch... better get myself on down the road for the night!
    Nanners, Pengy.

I hope people take at least a moment to read my last post.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I'd like to turn the clock back to when I was about 50 pounds lighter than I am now. However, when I read about other people's health issues, I am grateful that all I take is a thyroid pill each day. Life has gotten in the way of me establishing a good exercise program for myself. Excuses. I have a ton of them.

One of these days tomorrow may actually arrive.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I'd personally like to turn the clock back even further... But, no going backward, we can only move ahead. Yeah, I keep telling myself I need to start back on my walking, but so far its just been talk. I have tried to get back into where I was before with my diet... trying to eat a bit better and smarter, but without the exercise to go with it...

Well this weekend its suppose to cool down. Maybe that will inspire me to do something other than sit on the computer where its cool

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I havent ever sat on a computer before. Sounds painful.

Good morning, everyone.

Baseball's regular season ended yesterday. My favorite team, the Angels, is out of the playoffs again. And with the amount of money he spent last winter to improve the team, Arte Moreno cannot be a happy man. The team's fans aren't turning cartwheels either.

But I am a baseball fan, so I will again watch the postseason regardless.

Anybody but the Yankees.

Have a grand super neat-o day everyone!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good afternoon, empty room. Just thought I'd check back...it's only me, no worries.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Why yes a nap would be most wonderful right now... however since there is much I SHOULD be doing....

Instead of SITTING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER... Since, Barry is right... sitting ON it would indeed be very uncomfortable!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I'm going to Mickey's Halloween event! Yay! Didn't think I was gonna make it this year!
    Now to decide what costume to buy! I think I may just go east and just do a pirate wench or something. I know that the boy is gonna be the one who is gonna be picky.

---------- Post added 10-04-2012 at 04:01 PM ----------

Hiya Barry and Pengy!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I'm going to Mickey's Halloween event! Yay! Didn't think I was gonna make it this year!
    Now to decide what costume to buy! I think I may just go east and just do a pirate wench or something. I know that the boy is gonna be the one who is gonna be picky.

---------- Post added 10-04-2012 at 04:01 PM ----------

Hiya Barry and Pengy!
    Hi Clara! Good Halloween news!

I cut my pro football fan teeth on the Los Angeles Rams of the late 60's. I was a diehard fan til Madame Ram moved them to St. Louis in1995. Ever since, I have rooted for them to lose every game. My feelings have softened a bit after Madame Ram's death. But I still think about it when I watch the St. Louis football team. I have picked, and am rooting for, an improved Arizona Cardinal team. It's a matchup of two of the NFL's "carpetbagger" franchises...the Chicago turned St. Louis turned Arizona Cardinals, visiting the Cleveland turned Los Angeles turned St. Louis Rams.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Clara! Barry!

yes! My team won a game!! Sorry Barry, I know you uh... dislike the Rams! But it was nice to see them win!

Probably should go to bed soon. Last Friday I thought I was coming down with some sinus infection... today when I bend over my left ear hurts... so I must be fighting off some kind of virus or bacteria or something. I feel ok otherwise. No fever or anything. *shrugs*

• RCMC: Java Junkie

I take 3 different meds and don't like it, so I couldn't imagine 10 meds Barry. I don't think I could keep up with that. Sorry you have to take that many. But glad your still plugging along like the rest of us

Fever is down, but a bit of the achiness has started. Go figure, I usually start trading one symptom for another, that is my typical immune system.

Jody you make me laugh with the *shrugs*, sounds just like you when you get sick. Wait are you admitting that your sick? You always refuse and say no, no, no!!!

Hi Stacy, sorry I missed you. How's everything going for you? I noticed you went back to work, sorry I don't mean to remind you of that How is Caius doing? I've seen your pictures of him on FB and he's getting so big so fast, but he's still adorable.

Time for bed, for me.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Clara! Barry!

yes! My team won a game!! Sorry Barry, I know you uh... dislike the Rams! But it was nice to see them win!
    Bradford had a disappointing game, but the Rams defense was in the face of Arizona qb Kevin Kolb all night. With Jeff Fisher coaching, you have good cause for optimism Madame Ram Penguinsoda.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I googled Old Woman, and I found this very funny video.

---------- Post added 10-05-2012 at 08:09 AM ----------

Today my husband and I are going down to the Social Security office. Yes, I am an old lady of 65. Our goal is for my husband to apply for his benefits, and then defer them. By doing that, I can then apply for benefits on his work record, since I don't have one of my own. Once I begin getting a Social Security check, I can begin paying down all the bills I made when I remodeled our attic. My husband can keep working and his Social Security amount can continue to grow up until age 70. Once we do this my husband can then retire at anytime he wants between now and the mandatory age of 70. His benefits will be prorated between now and then.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 10-05-2012 at 05:11 AM.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post

Jody you make me laugh with the *shrugs*, sounds just like you when you get sick. Wait are you admitting that your sick? You always refuse and say no, no, no!!!
    Well I did try that "I am NOT getting sick..." and it seemed to work for a bit... still going to give it a shot because I do NOT have time this weekend to not be 100%! At least this morning my ear doesn't hurt when I bend over...

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Bradford had a disappointing game, but the Rams defense was in the face of Arizona qb Kevin Kolb all night. With Jeff Fisher coaching, you have good cause for optimism Madame Ram Penguinsoda.
    Its a miracle that they did win against an undefeated team. And it was totally the defense that carried that game for the Rams. But if they are going to continue to win, Bradford is going to have to pull his head out of the dark and start connecting with his receivers because as much as its great that their defense was strong, you can't win week after week unless your offense has something to bring to the table too!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

Today my husband and I are going down to the Social Security office. Yes, I am an old lady of 65. Our goal is for my husband to apply for his benefits, and then defer them. By doing that, I can then apply for benefits on his work record, since I don't have one of my own. Once I begin getting a Social Security check, I can begin paying down all the bills I made when I remodeled our attic. My husband can keep working and his Social Security amount can continue to grow up until age 70. Once we do this my husband can then retire at anytime he wants between now and the mandatory age of 70. His benefits will be prorated between now and then.
    Good luck at the SS office Barbara! I didn't know you could defer benefits like that!

Hopefully this will be a mellow Friday. At least its movie and popcorn day at school. Then I have to remember to go to the parts store and pick up some stuff hubby had ordered.

Then maybe a nap. Of course I say that every day and seldom ever take one but...