Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Hey Jim! I had my Pepsi this morning... so now its time for something else. Still haven't gotten anything however. Still not sure what I want....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hey Jim! I had my Pepsi this morning... so now its time for something else. Still haven't gotten anything however. Still not sure what I want....

Only thing ,I know Aunt Pengy...
    I nor longer can not ,keep my eye lids open, so it's Nanner's timeJim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I probably won't make it much longer myself... Nanners Jim!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Well, it's not every day you get yelled at by the closing manager in the middle of the sales floor til you're reduced to tears.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Oh no Amanda!!!! That just sucks... If I was there I'd go smack that manager with my mommy stick!

• What Time Taught Us

Jim!! Just missed you...

Barbara, I hope you can sleep well tonight too!! I'm been having some crazy dreams... not bad, just strange. Guess its all the Dr. Who I've been watching!
    woooo doctor who! lol

---------- Post added 07-26-2012 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Well, it's not every day you get yelled at by the closing manager in the middle of the sales floor til you're reduced to tears.
    o___O sounds like a charmer....

• Grim Grinning

Will ya please go hit her?? I called the sherrif for people stealing alcohol while she stood by doing nothing. I got a new hole ripped for doing so. So, she's going to try writing me up or having me fired for undermining her authority. Oh well. I'll go talk to the big boss in the morning and tell him what happened.

And oh yeah, she's quite the peach. This is normal for her to yell at employees in front of customers. Also not the first time she's gotten me in trouble.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When I hear other people's comments about problems at their jobs, I get down on my knees and thank God for letting me be a stay at home wife and mother/grandmother for all these many years.

Speaking of down on my knees. Well not exactly. I have this very small stool that I can sit on and paint. Today, I will get an early start and hopefully get a whole lot more painting done in my basement.

I woke up thinking about the furry rat, but I don't remember seeing him in my dreams.

I'd rather be at Disneyland getting a hug from a human-size mouse. How does that make any sense at all? I guess I finally did find my secret for the secret thread.

Happy Friday.

• Triple Goddess

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Morning everyone!!!! I do like sleeping in but it sure seems to make my day shorter. Esp. when there are things I should be doing!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Morning everyone!!!! I do like sleeping in but it sure seems to make my day shorter. Esp. when there are things I should be doing!
    GOOD MORNING
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    When I hear other people's comments about problems at their jobs, I get down on my knees and thank God for letting me be a stay at home wife and mother/grandmother for all these many years.

Speaking of down on my knees. Well not exactly. I have this very small stool that I can sit on and paint. Today, I will get an early start and hopefully get a whole lot more painting done in my basement.

I woke up thinking about the furry rat, but I don't remember seeing him in my dreams.

I'd rather be at Disneyland getting a hug from a human-size mouse. How does that make any sense at all? I guess I finally did find my secret for the secret thread.

Happy Friday.
    I wish I could do that. But alas, no such luck. How goes your painting project? I'd rather be at Disneyland too. I think we all would.

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Hello!

It does make the day go by faster, but it's nice to stay in bed a little longer.

So, I got up this morning and talked to my boss. He went back and watched the tapes with me. He was flabbergasted that the manager there stood and did nothing. I gave him all the info I took down yesterday including the licence plate number and he said he'll be calling the sheriff himself and have something done about it. He's to the point I am of wanting something done to the people who steal because if we don't, it makes the store look bad. I'm not in any trouble, but the shift manager will be getting a talking to tomorrow. Ahh sweet justice.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Eventually, I plan on painting the entire cement portion of the basement floor. My basement is broken into different sections. Let's just say, I did one section, and I have several left. Tomorrow I will put back the stuff that I had moved yesterday.

I am watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. Pretty cool so far.

• Grim Grinning

I don't know if Olympics stuff has started here. I have to leave in a few minutes to go pick Mel up from work. Went out and did a little shopping after I dropped her off.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I wish I could do that. But alas, no such luck. How goes your painting project? I'd rather be at Disneyland too. I think we all would.

Hello!

It does make the day go by faster, but it's nice to stay in bed a little longer.

So, I got up this morning and talked to my boss. He went back and watched the tapes with me. He was flabbergasted that the manager there stood and did nothing. I gave him all the info I took down yesterday including the licence plate number and he said he'll be calling the sheriff himself and have something done about it. He's to the point I am of wanting something done to the people who steal because if we don't, it makes the store look bad. I'm not in any trouble, but the shift manager will be getting a talking to tomorrow. Ahh sweet justice.
    Whoa! Glad there was tape and the big boss could see that YOU did the right thing! And yup... Karma can be a .... very bad thing sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Eventually, I plan on painting the entire cement portion of the basement floor. My basement is broken into different sections. Let's just say, I did one section, and I have several left. Tomorrow I will put back the stuff that I had moved yesterday.

I am watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. Pretty cool so far.
    I'm not watching any Olympic stuff tonight. Maybe Sunday I'll catch some of it if anything interesting is on the tube then.

Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast