Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 214661686970717273748196121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2009

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Thanks Jody. I have often thought of the similarities between Kathy's situation and yours. However, Kathy never lived in her mom's house, she just visited her mom there years ago when Sean was 10.
    Still... it was her moms place and it will hold memories if for no other reason than it was the last place her mom lived... and it belonged to her mom in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ugh, I just remembered, I"m going to the dentist tomorrow...2 fillings and an inlay. I hate laying in that chair with so much anxiety because I'm afraid they will hit the sensitive nerve. The dentist did the second to last time I was there for my deep cleaning. I told her that my teeth were sensative but she wouldn't give me a shot, only topical numbing and that didn't work, I was on edge just waiting for the pain.

But for fillings I ask for double the numbing...
    Oh bummer.... don't like dentists. Thankfully the one I go to is pretty good and they are good with people like me who have a fear of dentists. Still not a fun thing to have to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Happy Birthday to the incomparable Los Angeles Kings broadcaster Bob Miller. He won't be doing the thing he so desperately wanted to be doing tonight. That is, sitting in the broadcast booth at Staples Center, and aiding in the presentation of the Kings first Stanley Cup championship banner.

Instead, Staples Center is silent along with all the other NHL arenas, while the millionaires and billionaires continue a ridiculous war in which there shall be no winner.

How very sad.
    Since I don't follow Hockey... I take it there is some kind of contract issue going on?

And really sick and tired of being sick. But mostly tired of being tired. How can I sleep 12 hours a day and still be tired?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Goofy

hello room

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Hello Rex!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Goofy

how are you penguinsoda?

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Tired... but then what else is new! Think I'll call it a night early... try to get over this darn head cold...

• Goofy

lol

night night penguinsoda sleep tight

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Hey Barry, is that a picture of you in your avatar?
    Yes, circa 1983. An old co-worker of mine has friended me on FB, and she sent me some pictures I had long forgotten about. That picture was taken my first year at KHAY Ventura, and I think I was working the booth at the Ventura County Fair.

I am desperate to find a decently priced white crinoline/petticoat to finish off my Halloween costume.
    Sorry, can't help you there.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Just traipsing through and nobody's here.
    You have to be one of my favorite traipsers, Abbs.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Since I don't follow Hockey... I take it there is some kind of contract issue going on?
    Yes, once again it's a collective bargaining issue. Technically it's a lockout, like football had last year only in this case it is again leading to the cancellation of regular season games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hello room
    Hi Rex! Hope you have a great weekend!!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Goofy

Yes, circa 1983. An old co-worker of mine has friended me on FB, and she sent me some pictures I had long forgotten about. That picture was taken my first year at KHAY Ventura, and I think I was working the booth at the Ventura County Fair.

Sorry, can't help you there.

You have to be one of my favorite traipsers, Abbs.

Yes, once again it's a collective bargaining issue. Technically it's a lockout, like football had last year only in this case it is again leading to the cancellation of regular season games.

Hi Rex! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

hi radiobarry. have a good weekend your self.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Ah... you know what I find most frustrating about those types of things, is they all... from the players on up to the owners... make more money than 90% of the planet anyway and yet they continue to be so greedy and want more and more and more. Meanwhile its the average Joe or Jane fan that pays the ultimate price... either not being able to enjoy the game or being totally priced out of tickets and such.

And good morning Saturday and good morning RCMC. I think I shall go back to bed. What ever this is I've got is just zapping any energy at all I have... thats the worst part, I just have no energy and no desire to even move.

Hate germs....

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My husband and I are finally dealing with my tenant's ceiling, which is no longer leaking, but she insists that she smells mold. So I have called out a few contractors to give me estimates. One thing I never wanted to ever do again, is call a contractor. However, I am tired of my tenant's whining, and my husband telling me that he doesn't have the time to make phone calls. He wanted the tenant, and I have to deal with her. Now, if he had just did what I wanted to do three years ago, I would have been spared a lot. We all would have been spared a lot. I love my husband dearly, but in our entire married life, the only thing we ever argue about is our tenant.

End of rant.

Back to enjoying my Saturday, now that I have finally balanced both of my checkbooks.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

And good morning Saturday and good morning RCMC. I think I shall go back to bed. What ever this is I've got is just zapping any energy at all I have... thats the worst part, I just have no energy and no desire to even move.

Hate germs....
    AUNT PENGY
    I heard you have not been feeling very well ...for the last week.......
    Hope ...you be feeling better soon...GET WELL!
    your in my though's
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good Saturday to everyone! And a special hello to Eagleman Jim. Been thinking about you, and I hope you are well.

I posed this in the "One Song A Day" thread, and I thought I would share it here also for my special RCMC friends.

John Denver and classic Disney animation! Dosen't get much better than that.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Great song Barry.

Nobody does animation, especially with adorable animals. better than Disney.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Floating by for a moment...

Thanks for the well wishes Jim. I've spend the day doing nothing. I've either been in bed or on the couch under a blanket watching tv. And I never watch tv.

The mobile continues to be a money pit. The kids need a special tool to finish putting in the laminate floor, daughter found a dead mouse above the motor in the fridge, all the cats have colds, and there continues to be a leak somewhere that is flowing into the back bedroom so the plumber will once again have to come out on Monday.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger......

But the time this is over my kids will be super heroes.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Floating by for a moment...

Thanks for the well wishes Jim. I've spend the day doing nothing. I've either been in bed or on the couch under a blanket watching tv. And I never watch tv.

The mobile continues to be a money pit. The kids need a special tool to finish putting in the laminate floor, daughter found a dead mouse above the motor in the fridge, all the cats have colds, and there continues to be a leak somewhere that is flowing into the back bedroom so the plumber will once again have to come out on Monday.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger......

But the time this is over my kids will be super heroes.
    Aunt Pengy
    YES.....Dr.Jim
    would have told you to be in bed or on the couch under a blanket watching tv.
    Also drinking Cherry Pepsi!!!!!!!!
    I know you have a lot going on with the mobile..which is the another reason
    you been run down..........thinking of money in this world........is alot of stress....

I just got lot's of work done to my car...over $1000.00 !
    and at work...it been rough all week.....coming home hurting.....and tire ,rundown
    all that can get you down....So Aunt PENGY ,once again,you in my though's and prayer's
    time for this kids ,have a glass of Pepsi.......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !