Page 75 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2009

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Today my daughter sent me a text message.... she was so excited to be able to actually HEAR the rain since they didn't have anyone living above them and they weren't half underground (like the last apartment they were in).
    When I was living in Washington State, my apartment there was half undergrown as well but my back slider faced a wonderful little pond. But the geese and ducks would poop all over the place and were loud.

And I actually thought of a con. One time, my neighbor across from me was coming home with her two kids and her 4 year old son SCREAMED bloody murder. I jumped off the couch and was ready to call 911 becuase it sounded like he was being murdered. The kid was laughing. They were just loitering around between my front door and hers.
    I told the office about it the next day and I'm pretty sure she got a warning.

My tooth hurts. I have a temp partial onlay in right now. I will get the permanent put in on the 25th but I think the temp is barely on there. I know its gonna come off before next Thursday but it might not. I know when I had my other silver crown replaced with a porcelein, the temp came off 3 times! Had me on edge for weeks And it hurts, like a constant tooth ache. Probably because the dead tooth under is exposed and stuff is getting in..I don't know. Time for some Advil.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It really is a shame how some MiceChatters take another person's opinion about the parks so personally. It makes me want to set them straight. However, that usually doesn't turn out so well. Some habits seem impossible to even recognize by those same people.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Grim Grinning

That's why I've been gone so long, Barb. I'd be reading something and it just gets all twisted around into a big argument. Rather discouraging.

• Goofy

hi room. i usually try to stay away from arguments.

• world class bilge rat

Hello everyone.

Just another day at work; they're adding on to the oil plant (the one near my house), so I spent all day re-working a huge electrical cabinet. This one is 8' tall and about 35' long. It's called a 'motor control center', and it ......well.....controls electric motors. Turns them on, turns them off.

Since most rides at DL are run by electric motors, there are tons of motor control centers all over the park. Some are huge, some are small.

The one I worked on today was originally designed for another type of plant, so it needed a bit of re-work for the plant its going to run.

In other news, I wonder if this year will be like every other year around here. It'll be about 60 or 70 until Halloween night. Then it'll be cold and windy and maybe snowy.

Every year.....

Lol.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Our Halloweens you just never know.... its usually still pretty warm here! Usually... one year I think it rained...

Well its been a crazy day and the powers are having a hard time keeping us up and running. And every night I say I'm going to get to bed early. And every night.... here I am... so.. Nanners!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Last one out, first one in! Morning all! Still more running around to do today. Was feeling better but now this morning feeling a bit crappy again.... guess thats how this virus is going to work. Probably should go to be early tonight. Yeah, we'll see how that works.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have to call the contractor back today to set up a day for him to come in, and do the mold removal and cleanup in my tenant's apartment. My husband didn't want to know what the guy was going to charge. My husband has been extremely calm lately. I guess going to the hospital, and having a health scare has changed his attitude. Not that he was always hyper, because he wasn't Lately he has been extremely mellow, but I can tell he is also very tired most of the time.

He says it's only money, but my house has a way, of squeezing almost every last dollar of my husband's checkbook.

I am off to read the Roundup.

---------- Post added 10-17-2012 at 10:06 AM ----------

So I scheduled the contractor for next Monday. That means that hopefully the drama will be over from my tenant for a while. That is, until my house decides to hiccup somewhere else.

I am debating as to whether I should drag out the Halloween stuff. My son says, he doesn't do much for holidays anymore, now that Sean doesn't live with him.

Back to my many household chores that need doing today.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    That's why I've been gone so long, Barb. I'd be reading something and it just gets all twisted around into a big argument. Rather discouraging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It really is a shame how some MiceChatters take another person's opinion about the parks so personally. It makes me want to set them straight. However, that usually doesn't turn out so well. Some habits seem impossible to even recognize by those same people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room. i usually try to stay away from arguments.
    Yes, Yes and yes...

It's Frankenweenie tonight!

Can someone please send me this:

Name:  pTRU1-13317456reg.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  6.6 KB

Kay thanks!

So I got the email that Pirate 101 was officially open for playing. It's the sister game to Wizard 101 and made by the same company. I think it's cute! And I get to play with my kid. Although, he hasn't really seen it yet but he will.

But I already made my pirate Nimble Nikita and I'm getting used to the mechanics. Although, I never did get any of my wizards in Wizard 101 to cap level and now I'm switching games..ha!

Or I can play both, I get a discount for having accounts in both games. Bah...I'm rambling.

---------- Post added 10-17-2012 at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Can someone please send me this:

Name:  pTRU1-13317456reg.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  6.6 KB

Kay thanks!

Done!

• Grim Grinning

So... can I just not go to work today and just pregame the new season of American Horror Story by watching last season all day? I'd rather do that!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So... can I just not go to work today and just pregame the new season of American Horror Story by watching last season all day? I'd rather do that!
    Ah so is that what you signature means...?

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Last one out, first one in! Morning all! Still more running around to do today. Was feeling better but now this morning feeling a bit crappy again.... guess thats how this virus is going to work. Probably should go to be early tonight. Yeah, we'll see how that works.
    Aunt Pengy

"GO TO BED EARY"...........
    Nanner's
    Jim

Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Well Nanners Jim!!!

Yeah about that going to bed early... don't thing thats going to happen for me tonight!

---------- Post added 10-17-2012 at 10:41 PM ----------

Ok, beyond time for me to nanner out too!