Page 98 of 134 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2009

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC# 121: Life is a highway... with friends along for the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have something from Safari called AdBlock that blocks the ads on my Mac Computer.
    I wonder if there is something like that for IE which is what I use at work. I actually hate IE but work comp won't let me download Firefox.
    But really, there should be any ads for Gold Members who have paid for membership.

All I can say about the Anniversary is that it will be my last one, because of these last minute announcements. Last minute for me, perhaps not last minute for Local people.
    This makes me sad but makes me for sure want to be there this year

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Seriously.... I think you should send a note to Dusty and tell him just that. I'm pretty sure they already have the date nailed down they just haven't announced it yet since they have a book signing planned for the first weekend in Feb... but they haven't said anything to anyone... including me. Maybe if someone reminded Dusty that those who have to come from farther than Anaheim have to do more planning and it does cost them more he might start to realize if he wants people there... he needs to let them know when to show up.

From what I hear from my well placed source (lol), there will be no official MiceChat Anniversary this year because it will be a MiceAge Anniversary instead, centered around that book signing the first weekend of February that you mentioned.

Why they haven't announced it yet I have no idea.

But you didn't hear it from me.

---------- Post added 11-01-2012 at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    1) Gosh, I hate when I'm dreaming that I’ve met this fantastic man and he accepts me for who I am and what I believe and then….I wake up to the reality of loneliness and a future of loneliness.
    Bah..

Anyway, good morning dearies.

2) I'm glad November is here...now there will be something else other than gore on tv
    1) I can relate all too well. I'm not sure what is worse, going through life thinking there is no such thing as a soulmate, or finding out there is too late.

2) Agreed!! Bring on Tim Allen and the Santa Clause trilogy. The only movies I can watch over and over again....

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    1) I can relate all too well. I'm not sure what is worse, going through life thinking there is no such thing as a soulmate, or finding out there is too late.
    Or thinking you love someone and it is never returned.

All in all..its just a sad ordeal sometimes.

• RCMC: Java Junkie

I check the airline rates for my January trip every day, and today the rates have gone up again. How annoyed am I? Pretty annoyed. I should have already booked this flight. I hope these rates are not going to continue to go up between now and my dates. Future Anniversary trips seem unlikely for me if I have to wait til the 11th hour to do things. I hate depending on other people to make up their minds.
    Usually as you get closer to your traveling date the higher the rates go in the travel industry, unfortunately. Although when they haven't met certain numbers they want they do throw sales out there at the last minute Not sure what airport you use but from Chicago Midway I think it was $165 each way non stop on Southwest and you get to check your bags for free. That was the other day though.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    That would be cool if you could make it! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Seriously.... I think you should send a note to Dusty and tell him just that. I'm pretty sure they already have the date nailed down they just haven't announced it yet since they have a book signing planned for the first weekend in Feb... but they haven't said anything to anyone... including me. Maybe if someone reminded Dusty that those who have to come from farther than Anaheim have to do more planning and it does cost them more he might start to realize if he wants people there... he needs to let them know when to show up.
    I remember when I came two years ago, it was fun and the dinner was a blast

Gosh, I hate when I'm dreaming that I’ve met this fantastic man and he accepts me for who I am and what I believe and then….I wake up to the reality of loneliness and a future of loneliness.
    Bah..

Anyway, good morning dearies.
    Ahhh, that sounds so sad.

All I can say about the Anniversary is that it will be my last one, because of these last minute announcements. Last minute for me, perhaps not last minute for Local people.
    I agree with you on that, it's a lot easier for the local people. Well for me I can just drive the 6 hours, but when a good airline deal comes up I usually snag it. Like when I came 2 years ago, I paid $29 each way on Southwest. Where is that deal now??

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    From what I hear from my well placed source (lol), there will be no official MiceChat Anniversary this year because it will be a MiceAge Anniversary instead, centered around that book signing the first weekend of February that you mentioned.

Why they haven't announced it yet I have no idea.

But you didn't hear it from me.
    You are such a doll Just for that I'll have to try extra hard to show up

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Like when I came 2 years ago, I paid $29 each way on Southwest. Where is that deal now??

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

It was months ago when they announced the MiceAge 10th Anniversary celebration. They included the dates, which is why I booked my hotel room for January 25th until the 31st of January. Now I am hearing they have changed their dates. That's fine. If it's a MiceAge event or a MiceChat event, I'd like to be there when it's happening. I just don't understand why they haven't made an official announcement already.

---------- Post added 11-01-2012 at 02:15 PM ----------

Gumball Rally 2012 - RESULTS

Check the above link. That is where I read about the MiceAge Anniversary event. It is way at the bottom of the very first post, which is very long by the way.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 11-01-2012 at 11:23 AM.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

It was months ago when they announced the MiceAge 10th Anniversary celebration. They included the dates, which is why I booked my hotel room for January 25th until the 31st of January. Now they have obviously changed their minds. That's fine. If it's a MiceAge event or a MiceChat event, I'd like to be there when it's happening. I just don't understand why they haven't made an official announcement already.

---------- Post added 11-01-2012 at 02:15 PM ----------

Gumball Rally 2012 - RESULTS

Check the above link. That is where I read about the MiceAge Anniversary event. It is way at the bottom of the very first post, which is very long by the way.
    I think they should take into consideration people do come from far away places and need to book flights, hotels, etc. I'm sure we'll see it soon.

Yay! Just got this notice today!

VERIZON Reward
    Mailed 10-30-12 via USPS
    $200.00 Visa Prepaid card

For signing up for Verizon FIOS which I love tons better than Charter. So has anyone ever had a Visa prepaid card? Can I pull $200 cash out of it or can I only use it as a Visa card?
    Either way, this couldn't have come at a better time...I'm at zero dollars until pay day next friday. If I got this card tomorrow or Saturday..I will be VERY happy.

LUNCH TIME!

•   
    • Elven Queen of Caffeine

Or thinking you love someone and it is never returned.

All in all..its just a sad ordeal sometimes.
    Story of my life.

Anyways, hello all. I'm in class right now. shh, don't tell

RCMC dinner sounds fun! I came to the anniversary last year, right after I joined MC and didn't know anyone! But this year should be a little better if I get to go again...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Story of my life..
    I know, I bummed everyone out with my stupid dream last night

RCMC dinner sounds fun! I came to the anniversary last year, right after I joined MC and didn't know anyone! But this year should be a little better if I get to go again...
    I look forward to a dinner. Just please make it a Saturday?! Please! I'm tired of things being on Sunday and am so tired on Monday morning.

• Goofy

hell room. im feeling the halloween blues since halloween is over. lots of trick or treaters this year and the costumes were pretty good. i cant wait until kost 103.5 starts to play christmas songs. that will chase away my halloween blues lol.

•   
    • Elven Queen of Caffeine

ugh @ KOST 103.5 playing Christmas songs. They probably started today, it seems like they do it earlier every year. I hate that - Christmas comes after Thanksgiving, not before. I'm not really a Scrooge about it, but it annoys me because I get sick of Christmas before Christmas even gets here. Christmaween this year nearly did me in - all the stores with their Christmas stuff out mid-October...gah!!!

Sorry to vent, its just one of my pet peeves.

ugh @ KOST 103.5 playing Christmas songs.
    Aww...I love a month of christmas songs! My kid and I love to sing to them.

• Goofy

i love when kost 103.5 starts christmas song. they are the best station ever. they play beautiful songs. so relaxing and it takes away the stress away from me

---------- Post added 11-01-2012 at 03:43 PM ----------

Aww...I love a month of christmas songs! My kid and I love to sing to them.
    me too brings out the kid in me again lol

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I believe all of the RCMC dinners have been on Saturdays. Sundays during the Anniversary activities have always been way too busy to schedule anything for the RCMC.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

I believe all of the RCMC dinners have been on Saturdays. Sundays during the Anniversary activities have always been way too busy to schedule anything for the RCMC.
    Ah ok.

I'm gonna see Wreck it Ralph at the drive in tomorrow Yay!