Page 106 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6568196103104105106107108109116131 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2038

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Here is a link to an on-line profile of me that was done about a year ago. I am not trying to toot my own horn as much as give you a glimpse of what I am about.

10 Questions with Barry Turnbull of Oxnard

I would appreciate it if you would check it out. It's a pretty easy and quick read.
    I remember a few years back, there was the flashback you were part of, where they got some of the past radio personalities. I tuned in online, but I had to stay up in order to hear it, and only caught about an hour.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My goal today is to get my Christmas presents wrapped. I also bought this little white tree, and I want to put it in the room where I do my MiceChatting. In order to do that though, I have to move some stuff around.

Happy Thursday everyone.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Happy Thursday!

Barry, I'll check that out when I get home from work today! Well... between work since this afternoon I'm finishing a shift at the hospital for someone. And hopefully finishing a few cards too! And wrapping and getting stuff ready to mail... and paying bills... and.... and... and...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• hi!

have a great thursday all!
    -plagued

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Morning all!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    Why?
    Why pay bills? Well because I like electricity and hot running water?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My goal today is to get my Christmas presents wrapped. I also bought this little white tree, and I want to put it in the room where I do my MiceChatting. In order to do that though, I have to move some stuff around.

Happy Thursday everyone.
    You will reach that goal!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Happy Thursday!

Barry, I'll check that out when I get home from work today! Well... between work since this afternoon I'm finishing a shift at the hospital for someone. And hopefully finishing a few cards too! And wrapping and getting stuff ready to mail... and paying bills... and.... and... and...
    Hi Pengy! How was your birthday! Hey..I know you mentioned that your daughter and son in law play the WoW...I have something I'm gonna PM you

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    have a great thursday all!
    Greetings!

Is it gonna be another.....

Name:  crickets-chirping1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  8.6 KB

I'm almost in tears because I want this for Xmas so bad...

Name:  T1i.gif
Views: 23
Size:  41.4 KB

*sigh* oh well..back to..

• Sock Puppet

well.. the office xmas part is tonight. and coworker took a photo of me and a photo of my facsinator i got in for tonight. I hate getting photos taken..ugh

..we are all crossing fingers we get decent christmas bonus this year. it's not like we havn't in the past.I don't expect that we will even get one, but i thought that last year and we did. But it's a weird day of the week to have a office xmas party lol
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-06-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ..we are all crossing fingers we get decent christmas bonus this year. it's not like we havn't in the past.I don't expect that we will even get one, but i thought that last year and we did. But it's a weird day of the week to have a office xmas party lol
    Thursday night is very weird. My sisters company party was last saturday and she brought me as her guest and OMG! they went all out. The hall was amazing....
    These were just the tables...

Name:  20121201_175214.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  105.7 KB

and there were about 60 tables all over this huge banquet room.

They gave away tons of stuff in a raffle . Stuff like an iPad, tons of gift cards to places like Target, a bunch of 42'' LCD tv's, a 62'' LCD TV, and tons of other gadgets like Tom Tom, ipod touch and such. The food was amazing. I had the Filet Mignon. There was a candy table and live band and DJ.

• Sock Puppet

my brother buys the gifts and his wife wraps them. then at the party we draw numbers and then we go down the line, person number 1 picks a present and then person #2 picks a present and if person number 2 like person #1's gift better they take it, then person #1 has to re-pick a gift etc and we do this till we get through all 45 of us ( we have 6 offices, this is just one office alone of is 45)

and they buy cool things too like ipods and stuff, gift cards to vikki's secret, things like that. this year i sneaked a peak and i saw some hand clutches for woman and such..

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    my brother buys the gifts and his wife wraps them. then at the party we draw numbers and then we go down the line, person number 1 picks a present and then person #2 picks a present and if person number 2 like person #1's gift better they take it, then person #1 has to re-pick a gift etc and we do this till we get through all 45 of us ( we have 6 offices, this is just one office alone of is 45)

and they buy cool things too like ipods and stuff, gift cards to vikki's secret, things like that. this year i sneaked a peak and i saw some hand clutches for woman and such..

Oh... you work for your brother? And I've done a gift exchange like this. Its' the "White Elephant" gift exchange yes?
    And a Gift Card to Victoria's Secret? Wow that is pushing the sexual harrassment envelope. LOL I'm kidding....

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh... you work for your brother? And I've done a gift exchange like this. Its' the "White Elephant" gift exchange yes?
    And a Gift Card to Victoria's Secret? Wow that is pushing the sexual harrassment envelope. LOL I'm kidding....
    nah VS gift card is not pushing it. lol.. its just a gift card, but we have had gift cards to Lowe's in the past, those were fun to watch get taken from person to person..lol..and the blu ray players too ..ipod docks.. lots of people have ipods, i always cross my fingers i get nothing that is "i" anything as i don't have any apple electronics. lol

yes i work for my brother.yes white elephant, but with a twist, we don't purchase the presents ourselves.

Very cool...we are going to Cheesecake Factory for xmas lunch.

• Sock Puppet

mm i love cheesecake factory!!!! we used to have our xmas thing in a smaller venue like a restaraunt..but we are a bit bigger this year, adding one more office to the mix, soo we switched to the Orange County Mining company

Restaurant and Banquet Hall in Orange County

..and my bestie chris who also works with me, he says the hall we have has a dance floor uh oh i guess we are getting a bit spicey this year..lol