Page 111 of 136 FirstFirst ... 116186101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2038

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    went to michaels at lunch. went to get simple things like medium white plain boxes and a jewery box and some ribbon..... when i finally made my way to the front to check out, it turns out the whole darn world decided to jump in line also, the line was wrapped around the store. kid you not. i can't catch a break!! i just want to get my wrapping supplies and wrap!! anyhow so i ended up not buying my stuff and just walked out of the store..

so now i am stuck on the wrapping part like i don't know where to go that would have what i need, and target is too expensive and walmart i won't step foot in..ugh...i guess i can use lunch bags i got enough of those
    That was what I was afraid of for my errands today but thankfully that didn't happen. Sometimes, Walgreens has good deals on wrapping.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I like my tree. Glad others like it too. I went to the Disney Store last week, and I was hoping that I could find some small size Disney Ornaments. Everything they had was way too big. The bigger tree is in the living room, and my husband turns that on when he gets home. He came home early today. In fact, he just walked in the door about 20 minutes ago.

I need a box for the scrapbook that I made. I am hoping that Walgreen's might have one.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    That was what I was afraid of for my errands today but thankfully that didn't happen. Sometimes, Walgreens has good deals on wrapping.

i'll keep walgreens in mind.....

would be bad if i just put the present in a white trash bag and wrote their name on the bag in sharpie and gave it to them???

in the meantime, i am back on the wedding planning for my cousin( oh yeah i am her wedding planner) and time is ticking.. almost too fast and she still hasn't decided on a venue , she is not stressed not at all, , that's what i'm here for not only planning but taking all the stress she'd normally feel in..but between that and christmas shopping/wrapping, I can safely say i am a stressed so sorry if my posts sound negative or if i am bringing anyone down, i am trying not to be and or do that. but while i sit here and work i try and escape my everyday-ness and be on MC as a stress reliever, but at the same time i am also constantly planning a wedding in my head and it's a big big task. The wedding suppose..(notice how i said suppose)...anyhow it's suppose to be in july. Are the invites out? Nope. IS the guest list planned? yes, budget set?yes.. will we make the july time frame WE SHALL SEE!

Thank the wedding stars above she already had her dress..
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-07-2012 at 02:17 PM.

would be bad if i just put the present in a white trash bag and wrote their name on the bag in sharpie and gave it to them???
    Very bad. but I hate wrapping to because I always botch it up.

Blegh, I put to much pepper on my mac anc cheese.. blegh..

• Sock Puppet

oooooooohhh mac and cheese.. yumm.. i didn't get to eat at lunch and i am hungry!!

but on the other hand, making signatures is a stress breaker! so i don't want anyone to feel like having make them a signature was a burden or anything, it wasn't and i love doing them!!

and i want mac and cheese now, thanks clara!

oooooooohhh mac and cheese.. yumm.. i didn't get to eat at lunch and i am hungry!!

but on the other hand, making signatures is a stress breaker! so i don't want anyone to feel like having make them a signature was a burden or anything, it wasn't and i love doing them!!

and i want mac and cheese now, thanks clara!
    your welcome :P

You can make me a new one if you want..just for fun how about an Eeyore one

• Sock Puppet

your welcome :P

You can make me a new one if you want..just for fun how about an Eeyore one
    eeyore.. but the one you got is sooo festive!! LOL

this is one of the dresses we are possibly considering as a bridesmaid dress.. cousin wanted vintage..

garden tour dress from mod cloth

Garden Tour Dress | Mod Retro Vintage Dresses | ModCloth.com

• Sock Puppet

unless you don't want to be festive anymore clara, i don't mind doing the eeyore..lol

unless you don't want to be festive anymore clara, i don't mind doing the eeyore..lol
    Then make it a festive Eeyore!

• Sock Puppet

festive eeyore.. haa! i am sure i can find a eeyore that is xmas-y!

oo look what i found on pinterest as i was pinning things to my cousins wedding board

Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn | Cookbook Recipes

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Hello Sara and Clara and everyone!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hey, I could stagger the release of the more sugary stuff lol. Scones aren't that bad, biscotti isn't either. Plus it's an excuse to have sweets in the morning with your coffee!
    You mean with my morning Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My littlest Christmas Tree.

Thats so cute!!

My current tree is a white one. When I went from a real tree to the fake one, I usually did a "retro" tree, using all my ornament that were at least 40 or more years old. Then when I wanted to down size, I thought about the trees I remember from the 60's... the white trees that had the circular light with different colors that rotated and changed the color of the trees... and I went for a white tree. I don't have the color wheel, just the tree.

This was the tree LAST YEAR. (Still don't have it up yet...) But IF I do get around to getting it up it will look pretty much the same....

I RULE! Got ALL my errands done with 2 minutes to spare! I ran into some snags that include a rent check and no direct deposit due to a new account but I've dealt with worse.
    Whoooo Hooooo!

eeyore.. but the one you got is sooo festive!! LOL

this is one of the dresses we are possibly considering as a bridesmaid dress.. cousin wanted vintage..

garden tour dress from mod cloth

Garden Tour Dress | Mod Retro Vintage Dresses | ModCloth.com

Thats really cute!!!! I like that style. I don't have the bod for it... but its cute!

Was so bad today... went to lunch with a co worker instead of coming home and getting to work. Oh well... things to do will always be there, friends might not be since I try to live by the idea that none of us are promised tomorrow.

At least daughter got one Christmas present. She wanted a new sewing machine, so got one at Wally World and had it shipped directly to her. She got it today, and it just left California Wed. Fed Ex rocks! Free shipping rocks! Not like my last experience with the postal service!

Well, I really need to get off my keester and get some stuff done so maybe this weekend I can dig out the tree stuff and get it put up and call it a day with my decorating!!!

I'll be back later tonight!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Here is a link to an on-line profile of me that was done about a year ago. I am not trying to toot my own horn as much as give you a glimpse of what I am about.

10 Questions with Barry Turnbull of Oxnard

I would appreciate it if you would check it out. It's a pretty easy and quick read.
    I really would like it if you would check this out and let me know what you think, good or bad. A shameless self promotion, I grant you. You knew I have many character flaws, yet some of you at least still seem to like me anyway.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Hello Sara and Clara and everyone!
    Hi barry!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Hi barry!
    How are you, dear friend Clara?