Page 118 of 136 FirstFirst ... 186893108115116117118119120121128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2038
  1. #1756

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,771
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    PENGY:

    I came here to update you on my life!!

    I have been super busy with university, acting and all that jazz. Almost done, then get to go home for christmas!!!

    BUT THE BIG NEWS:

    I applied for the international program at Disney World, for the summer.. A 2.5 month program.. And was accepted for first interview, over the phone.. Well, I have now been accepted for 2nd interview, in person, with Disney World Recruiters!! I'll be flying to Montreal Canada in a month and will be interviewed all day, and then if accepted.. This Canadian will be living in Florida this summer!!!
    Evan!!!!

    Oh man... this actually made me tear up.... all my "kids" growing up, and moving on with their lives... *sigh*

    Seriously, it means so much that you took the time to post here and let me know whats going on with your life! Mousespeed in your new adventures!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I hate to keep singing my sad song over here, but I truly loathe my job. I think I've hit the point I can't even find a little thing to like about it to get me through. Nope, it's allll gone. But! Upside is I'm going to Outback for dinner. Maybe I'll slip into a food coma afterwards and actually get some sleep tonight so I'll survive my 10am shift tomorrow.
    I know my son in law can certainly relate to this. He lives in mortal fear that he will lose his job at any minute because the owner of the business is a gestapo nazi B who thinks she can dictate every minute of her employees lives... except her special "friends" who work for her...

    And unfortunatly, the other job he has doesn't have full time hours yet, so he can't quit just yet.

    I hate all my kids struggling... including my Amanders!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Good evening to anyone who is around.
    I'm her for a bit... getting away from all the crap I need to be doing. One one load of laundry in the dryer. Got the tree sort of put up although it looks like crap. Got the majority of the bills paid for the month except now the checking acct is looking pretty lean...

    Have GOT to get stuff wrapped so I can mail it or my kids won't get their Christmas presents this year!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hey hey! Home from dinner. As hoped, food coma has hit. Not sure what to do lol. If I sleep now, I'll be up way too early.
    Lets hear it for food coma's!! Myself, I'm thinking maybe some margarita might help my mood. At least... it can't hurt it.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #1757

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Good evening all!

    Well I just got back from a VERY good hockey game. It went into overtime and we won but best part..

    Blaze, the mascot tried to eat my DuffY!






  3. #1758

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Thanks momma! A margarita sounds good, I think I even have the stuff to make one. But the lazy is overwhelming haha.

    Haha I love when mascots do stuff like that Clara!

  4. #1759

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,771
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Thanks momma! A margarita sounds good, I think I even have the stuff to make one. But the lazy is overwhelming haha.

    Haha I love when mascots do stuff like that Clara!
    And thats why I have pre mixed...


    Clara!! Thats cute! And I loved the video of the teddy bear toss! That was awesome!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  5. #1760

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    All the lights on our Christmas tree went out last night, and we can't find the problem, so we may have a dark tree this year. That makes me sad.

    I'm finishing up Christmas cards in the hopes of getting them in the mail tomorrow, and I just finished writing my Candidate Statement for Student Senate Representative for the old folks at college. We'll see how that goes.

    I am also doing laundry, but what I should be doing is my final French paper...but I just can't seem to get going on that. Well, at least I'm being productive on SOMETHING.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  6. #1761

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    I can't drink margarita's...Tequila and me are not friends on many levels!

    Now rum...rum sounds good right now!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  7. #1762

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,771
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    All the lights on our Christmas tree went out last night, and we can't find the problem, so we may have a dark tree this year. That makes me sad.

    I'm finishing up Christmas cards in the hopes of getting them in the mail tomorrow, and I just finished writing my Candidate Statement for Student Senate Representative for the old folks at college. We'll see how that goes.

    I am also doing laundry, but what I should be doing is my final French paper...but I just can't seem to get going on that. Well, at least I'm being productive on SOMETHING.
    Um... could it be a burnt out bulb? You you have lights that when one goes out they all go out? Does the string of lights have a fuse in it somewhere?

    Yeah... hanging out here gets me in such trouble... diverting me from stuff I should be doing...

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    I can't drink margarita's...Tequila and me are not friends on many levels!

    Now rum...rum sounds good right now!
    Um... Rum. A pina colada would be tasty right now. Unfortunatly I don't have one of those!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  8. #1763

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    And thats why I have pre mixed...
    I've got the mix and the tequila, not much assembly required, but I prefer blended to on the rocks so it's my fault for being persnickity.

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    I can't drink margarita's...Tequila and me are not friends on many levels!

    Now rum...rum sounds good right now!
    I don't get along with tequila too much either unless it's Cabo Wabo... we get along very well. Super smooth. But I too prefer rum drinks overall.

  9. #1764

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,701
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post


    Hi Jim!!
    KELLY GIRL
    Looks like the weather going be nice for your trip!
    Again be SAFE !!!

    jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #1765

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Um... could it be a burnt out bulb? You you have lights that when one goes out they all go out? Does the string of lights have a fuse in it somewhere?

    Yeah... hanging out here gets me in such trouble... diverting me from stuff I should be doing...



    Um... Rum. A pina colada would be tasty right now. Unfortunatly I don't have one of those!
    Well, the lights are all relatively new, so I don't think they are the kind where they all go out if one goes out. Could easily be a fuse. But you saw the picture of our tree - its ginormous, so there are a million lights on that thing, and really, who has time to check each strand, let alone each individual light...le sigh

    So about that rum...

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I've got the mix and the tequila, not much assembly required, but I prefer blended to on the rocks so it's my fault for being persnickity.


    I don't get along with tequila too much either unless it's Cabo Wabo... we get along very well. Super smooth. But I too prefer rum drinks overall.
    Tequila makes me a little crazy but mostly my problem is that it tastes like hairspray.

    Rum has been my fave ever since I got over my vodka phase...although I do like me some vodka drinks every now and then...
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  11. #1766

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,701
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Hello Everone
    Today ,I work on my garden......
    and it's look like Christmas......


    Amanda
    I wish ,I knew what to say about your job....except you in my though's
    and try make the best ,what you have !
    Try be a good cheer!
    jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #1767

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,771
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    KELLY GIRL
    Looks like the weather going be nice for your trip!
    Again be SAFE !!!

    jim
    Hey Jim!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Well, the lights are all relatively new, so I don't think they are the kind where they all go out if one goes out. Could easily be a fuse. But you saw the picture of our tree - its ginormous, so there are a million lights on that thing, and really, who has time to check each strand, let alone each individual light...le sigh

    So about that rum...



    Tequila makes me a little crazy but mostly my problem is that it tastes like hairspray.

    Rum has been my fave ever since I got over my vodka phase...although I do like me some vodka drinks every now and then...
    Maybe something is lose? I've had stings of lights that have not worked and I shook them and got them working again....




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  13. #1768

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,701
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Ian drinking my hard stuff....Pepsi!

    jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  14. #1769

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,701
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    HEY AUNT PENGY

    and Lady

    jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #1770

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Hey Jim!


    Thanks for trying to troubleshoot for me Pengy...I think we'll figure out what happened when we take the tree down after Christmas
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •