Page 121 of 136 FirstFirst ... 217196111118119120121122123124131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2038

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Nanners Rob!!

Nanners Ashley!! Good luck with your 8 AM class!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Ok think I'd best nanner on down the road myself....

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Oh thanks Barbara and Pengy you know I can't not update you! Such a huge part of my life even if it was long ago

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Grim Grinning

I'm thinking of getting up and calling in comatose tomorrow. That's what I'm gonna be by the time 8:30 hits on Tuesday.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Busy being busy. And stressed over finals.
    I have wondered where you were off to. Study well, and pop in when you get a chance. You always brighten up my day.

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I think the last time I wore a tie was at my sons wedding. The next time will very likely be at my daughters wedding. the time after than could easily be in a pine box.......

Lol.
    I quoted the tie comments in the wrong order.

My husband used to wear a tie to work each and every day. Now, he goes in casual clothes. Thank goodness for that, so no ironing of the dress shirts for me. The last time he wore a tie was at our son's wedding, which was about a year and a half ago.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

So tomorrow is spirit week at school... and tomorrow is wear a tie day. I actually have a tie that I got on clearance at Kohls last year that has penguins on it. Unfortunately... its not a pre tied tie....

Wonder if it counts if I just wear it around my neck....
    You obviously didn't have boys, which is when I learned how to tie a tie. ALthough I haven't done it in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    Oh thanks Barbara and Pengy you know I can't not update you! Such a huge part of my life even if it was long ago
    A lot of MiceChatters have left, and haven't returned to say hello, or update us.

When you get as old as I am, it's always nice to here all the great things that you kids are up to.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

More Christmas decorating for me, and then there's the matter of the huge hole in the pipe under my sink. Now where did I put my plumber's phone number?

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    Long ago? You young whippersnapper!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    More Christmas decorating for me, and then there's the matter of the huge hole in the pipe under my sink. Now where did I put my plumber's phone number?
    Uh oh... a hole in a pipe... that does not sound good at all.

Running a bit late today... we're getting hit with tons O spammers. I think its been going on for a few days but it just came to my attention yesterday when I noticed some strange names had visited my profile. All spammers... this morning between midnight and when I looked we had some 30 new members, and all but about 3, were spammers and got banned.

So if you don't see much of me between trying to get Christmas stuff done and banning spammers....

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When you have a double sink like I have, one of the pipes goes straight down, and the other one goes over and down. The hole is above the part that goes down and over, so that means I can wash dishes on one side. As long as I stay away from the other side until it gets fixed, I avoid a lot of mess. My husband and I are scratching our heads over how big that hole is, and why we didn't notice it before now.

My plumber isn't an early riser, so I need to wait until 9:30, 10 o'clock to call him. It's a family owned business, and his mom always answers the phone.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Morning all!

• Sock Puppet

uh oh, this alert just came in Yikes!!

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If u receive WORK from ur boss or anyone DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out ur private life entirely. If u should come into contact with WORK u should immediately leave the premises. Take your best friend to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. u should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If u do not have five friends, u have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    uh oh, this alert just came in Yikes!!

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If u receive WORK from ur boss or anyone DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out ur private life entirely. If u should come into contact with WORK u should immediately leave the premises. Take your best friend to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. u should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If u do not have five friends, u have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life!
    Hilarious!

• Sock Puppet

so. has anyone ever bought converse chuck taylor's (low sneaker) ?? so they say they run big, but the smallest size is a 5, i wear a 5, but now i am thinking that i'd need like a 4.5 if they run big..

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    so. has anyone ever bought converse chuck taylor's (low sneaker) ?? so they say they run big, but the smallest size is a 5, i wear a 5, but now i am thinking that i'd need like a 4.5 if they run big..
    I have a couple of pairs of chucks. I'm a 8 or 9. I find the 8 was a bit tight so I did a 9.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Hilarious!

it's real. and if you come in contact with Weekly Overload Recreational Killer it's not funny..make sure you get vaccinated

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I have a couple of pairs of chucks. I'm a 8 or 9. I find the 8 was a bit tight so I did a 9.

so i am a size 5. that is the smallest size they have