Page 123 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2038
  1. #1831

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Hey Lady! I have a question..

    First, thanks for the "like" for my Duffy being eaten by Blaze the Dragon:
    Photo by amorain • Instagram



    But in Instagram, how do you get a picture as your avatar? I can't figure it out!

  2. #1832

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I think you should worry about getting sick now....

    Maybe its just me but I NEVER EVER get flu shots. Not because of the needle, don't mind needles. Its because I always get a TERRIBLE flu after getting the shot and when I don't get the shot..*gasp* I don't get sick!

    Flu shots can bite me.....
    i heard how people do sometimes get sick after the flu shot.. but i was forced to get it, so i didn't have a choise

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Well, ya know, the kids sizes go up to 3 I think, which is the equivalent of a women's 5, so...my mom worked in Kid's Shoes at Nordstrom when I was growing up, so I know how to work the system =)

    And LIKEWISE on the Twitter thing...I got one, but I still don't get it.

    so the chucks i saw were at nordstrom! LOL $44 for them puppies!

    i got the hang of twitter down, i just didn't know how to post or anything.. and i don't have any followers so it's pointless to retweet! RFLOL but becuase i post sooo much on facebook, my twittering was left to die out for a while. however thanks to Ian somerhalder and his tweet to his fans, i probably would not of known about voting for the people choice awards! LOL and i cast my vote for White collar, Love that show ♥ Matt Bomer is soo dreamy!!!!!! and i cast my vote for ian somerhalder, nina dobrev and vampire diaries! ♥♥

  3. #1833

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i heard how people do sometimes get sick after the flu shot.. but i was forced to get it, so i didn't have a choise
    forced? No one can force you.

    Had you ever gotten a flu shot before.

  4. #1834

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    so kelila, umm can i get away with buying the chucks through nordstrom.com with out having to try them on if you say i should be fine with a 5? thanks to online shopping i am lot more lazy when it comes to shopping because i don't have to set foot in the store! LOL but it's funny cause i love to window shop and i love the irvine spectrum lol

  5. #1835

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    so kelila, umm can i get away with buying the chucks through nordstrom.com with out having to try them on if you say i should be fine with a 5? thanks to online shopping i am lot more lazy when it comes to shopping because i don't have to set foot in the store! LOL but it's funny cause i love to window shop and i love the irvine spectrum lol
    well if they don't work you can always return them at the store or mail them back.

  6. #1836

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Hey Lady! I have a question..

    First, thanks for the "like" for my Duffy being eaten by Blaze the Dragon:
    Photo by amorain • Instagram



    But in Instagram, how do you get a picture as your avatar? I can't figure it out!
    My Instagram is connected to my Flickr, so it just...copied over my avatar from that. I didn't know I even had an avatar until I went searching for the answer to your question

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    so the chucks i saw were at nordstrom! LOL $44 for them puppies!
    yeah, chucks aren't cheap anywhere! $44 actually is a pretty good price!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  7. #1837

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    so...I really do love the fact that I have a son. I feel this way more and more as he gets older. The Good Lord KNEW I would work better raising a male, than a female.

    I elaborate more in my blog so if anyone wants the link to my blog pm me. I won't post it here as this is a public forum.

  8. #1838

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    so kelila, umm can i get away with buying the chucks through nordstrom.com with out having to try them on if you say i should be fine with a 5? thanks to online shopping i am lot more lazy when it comes to shopping because i don't have to set foot in the store! LOL but it's funny cause i love to window shop and i love the irvine spectrum lol
    Um...I mean, yeah, like Clara says, if you need to return/exchange them you can go to the store then, but if they fit then you didn't have to get out in the holiday craziness. Sounds like a good plan to me =)
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  9. #1839

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    forced? No one can force you.

    Had you ever gotten a flu shot before.
    nope. 1st time for getting one. my parents made me get it, they wouldn't get off my back about going until i had it done.apparently according to the CDC there is a major outbreak of some kind of new strain of flu and it's a bad one.

  10. #1840

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    i just want to avoid having to go to nordstroms anytime soon..but my Vans need replacing, therefore using my $75 gift card for chucks!

    i had my vans for 10 years!

    and thats true i can always take them into the store if something was wrong after purchasing online. plus i guess shipping is always free with nordstrom.com!

    and it's not like i am going to fit a bigger size LOL

  11. #1841

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    nope. 1st time for getting one. my parents made me get it, they wouldn't get off my back about going until i had it done.apparently according to the CDC there is a major outbreak of some kind of new strain of flu and it's a bad one.
    Oh brother...

    There is always a "major outbreak" of something or other....and yes some people may die of it but in all honesty...if the human race EVER saw a real OUTBREAK...we would all know about it and not be going to work and/or typing on a message board. We would see people dropping like flies. And a little flu shot wouldn't cure it....

    Hysteria is a crippling effect.

  12. #1842

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    My Instagram is connected to my Flickr, so it just...copied over my avatar from that. I didn't know I even had an avatar until I went searching for the answer to your question
    !

    ah I'll have to figure that one out.

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    yeah, chucks aren't cheap anywhere! $44 actually is a pretty good price!
    !
    One time, I found a pair of Chucks at an estate sale for $1. They were of course used but very lightly used. Not one scratch or tear. Pretty clean and after I cleaned them some more...I was happy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i just want to avoid having to go to nordstroms anytime soon..but my Vans need replacing, therefore using my $75 gift card for chucks!

    i had my vans for 10 years!

    and thats true i can always take them into the store if something was wrong after purchasing online. plus i guess shipping is always free with nordstrom.com!

    and it's not like i am going to fit a bigger size LOL
    this is why i hate online shopping. I just got a bunch of things from Kohl's and of course, got the jeans to big and shirts to big but I'm sure after some washing in hot water they will shrink. Hopefully because I avoid stores like the plague.

  13. #1843

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    to me a flu is a flu...but i guess like this one is super bad, people have already died from it and some kids also did..and they can't seem to control the strain. lol so whatever, i got my shot so my parents are happy and they will be quite now and leave me alone

  14. #1844

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    to me a flu is a flu...but i guess like this one is super bad, people have already died from it and some kids also did..and they can't seem to control the strain. lol so whatever, i got my shot so my parents are happy and they will be quite now and leave me alone
    I haven't heard of it. Last I heard was the Swine flu and that was a big hoax...at least in my opinion it was.

    Well, I didn't and will never get a flu shot so I guess I"m the first to kick the bucket!

  15. #1845

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    shopping:

    so i finished all mine yesterday after " sunday funday" and i even wrapped everything already.. but to go and buy shoes for myself, not sure but I am feeling a bit lazy to do that hence why i'd rather just get them online..LOL

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •