Page 124 of 136 FirstFirst ... 247499114121122123124125126127134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2038

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I haven't heard of it. Last I heard was the Swine flu and that was a big hoax...at least in my opinion it was.

Well, I didn't and will never get a flu shot so I guess I"m the first to kick the bucket!
    To each their own on the flu shot.

However, my friend got swine flu...no joke. Really bad!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    However, my friend got swine flu...no joke. Really bad!
    I did hear it was bad. I also knew of someone who got it when it was going around a few years ago. They survived though but it was bad.

• Sock Puppet

..wow.. that stroller thread was short lived ..i just noticed it's quick disappearance!

..and i think it's time to rotate and or change my signature out.That snowman is starting to get to me... however, i am floored with how well and better everyone else's looks then my own! specially urs Lady N.. that purple i picked is stunning!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

=) It is rather nice...I love my sig!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ..wow.. that stroller thread was short lived ..i just noticed it's quick disappearance!

..and i think it's time to rotate and or change my signature out.That snowman is starting to get to me... however, i am floored with how well and better everyone else's looks then my own! specially urs Lady N.. that purple i picked is stunning!
    Which one? the one about the older looking kids needing strollers?

oh and weren't you gonna make me an Eeyore sig

My stupid cat got out again. I have to open the sliding glass door in the evening because it cools down my house and he knows a way to open the screen door. Well I told my kid to watch him and spray him if he tries. Kid took a bathroom break..came back..cat was gone.

F that cat sometimes! But he was just around the corner and I pushed him back into the house.

Wow...am I noticing that its completely gone? Not even in the litter box?

Name:  crickets-chirping1.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  8.6 KB

• Grim Grinning

..and i will say this: CVS lied, the needle was not small, and the shot did hurt.. i got the " the needle is small and it won't hurt" line.. you lie CVS!!!!!!! that needle had to me like 19 inches wide...omg!!

but i got it done, and then i went ad bought red velvet cupcakes for me and my bestie
    OH and if anyone works at CVS no offense or anything, i am just ranting cause i hate needles, but seriously that needle was not thin and small like they said
    I don't think all the stores got the smaller needle, and some of the people that do it like to inflict pain I think. I know my store has the smaller ones and one of the parmacists that does them is a total darling. I'm petrified of needles, so they usually go easy on you. I'm sorry it wasn't a good experience. Did they at least give you your 20% off shopping pass?

My stupid cat got out again. I have to open the sliding glass door in the evening because it cools down my house and he knows a way to open the screen door. Well I told my kid to watch him and spray him if he tries. Kid took a bathroom break..came back..cat was gone.

F that cat sometimes! But he was just around the corner and I pushed him back into the house.
    My cat does this sometimes. He hasn't figured out how to open the door, but I swear he tells the dogs to whine to be let out and he sneaks out with them. Because of what happened to my last young cat (older than kitten, but not quite cat yet) I don't let Chuck out without a leash and supervision. He gets hooked up to about 3 or 4 leashes and allowed to roam a bit. But boy does he test his boundaries.

I've noticed that the litter gets scooped quite often. Nothing's left to get real good and stinky. I enjoy reading things going right down the tubes. It's like a glorious train wreck minus the casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    My cat does this sometimes. He hasn't figured out how to open the door, but I swear he tells the dogs to whine to be let out and he sneaks out with them. Because of what happened to my last young cat (older than kitten, but not quite cat yet) I don't let Chuck out without a leash and supervision. He gets hooked up to about 3 or 4 leashes and allowed to roam a bit. But boy does he test his boundaries..
    Chuck is the cat? you put the cat on the leash? i'm asking because I'm wondering if I take my cat for walks, if that will help his "need" to be outside. My grandma takes her cat for walks on a leash daily.

• Grim Grinning

Yup, Chuck's the cat. He has a harness and a leash. It usually satisfies his need to be outside, while I have the peace of mind knowing he can't hop the fence and get hit. He has no patience for actually being walked, but I hook a bunch of leashes together and attach one end to a stake in the yard. He can roam around just shy of being able to climb any trees.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh brother...

There is always a "major outbreak" of something or other....and yes some people may die of it but in all honesty...if the human race EVER saw a real OUTBREAK...we would all know about it and not be going to work and/or typing on a message board. We would see people dropping like flies. And a little flu shot wouldn't cure it....

Hysteria is a crippling effect.
    Sometimes, very true...

The hospital I work at would like everyone to get the flu shot. They even give it to us for free. I however have never taken a flu shot. If we choose not to get the shot, we are suppose to sign some kind of release or something at the hospital, but I never have.

I have heard that the hospital in Palm Springs is REQUIRING everyone to get the shot, and they won't let you opt out which I think is crap. One of the supervisors I work with is another one who refuses to get the shot.

I think this virus may have mutated after they made the vaccine. On FB I have a page for this kid names Lucas Hembree, who has a rare genetic condition. He got his flu shot, but ended up getting the flu (along with all of his family) because they vaccine they used was for a different strain of virus than the one that is actually going around.

So... even if you get the shot you may or may not be protected depending on what version of the virus finds you.

:

Sometimes things just..... fade away......

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    :

Sometimes things just..... fade away......
    Awwww, can't leave the kids one real stinky present to love?

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Awwww, can't leave the kids one real stinky present to love?
    LOL

I may invest in a leash and harness for Snickers the Trouble making Cat.

• Grim Grinning

How old is he? I started Chuck when he was really little so he does fairly well on the leash.