Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3282107122129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2038
  1. #1966

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered





    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #1967

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,140
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered


  3. #1968

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,140
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Just a wave? Somebody must be super busy this morning.

  4. #1969

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Morning all!

  5. #1970

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    ~.~.~.~ ~.~.~.~
    _________________
    _________________
    *****************
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #1971

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Aren't they great? I love my boss...
    i love my boss too... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Is everyone ready for 12/21/12?

    The world is supposed to end on that day.......

    I guess we'd all best be running our credit cards up to the limit and other assorted idiotic stuff.

    I really have to wonder though; how many people are indeed doing stupid stuff because they think no one will be around to hold them accountable?
    that's funny cause i don't believe in this end of world stuff but people do and yes they are doing idiotic things like running credit cards up..lol

    i guess if it is gonna end, i should take back all the presents this year because we won't be around to see christmas!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    pft... hubby has been watching a bunch of those doomsdayer things on tv... the ones with the survivalists... I keep telling him why would you need to stock up on tons of non perishable food when no one is going to be alive the day after....
    yeah why stock up on food when you aren't going to be around to eat it *if* the world really is ending..

    so last night clara, i meant to do ur signature, but my cousin came over for dinner and we poured over her wedding plans and I had to give her the "weekly" report on how things are going with the planning and we had to go over the bridesmaid dresses situation ..and my job with this wedding just got 5% harder because she told me that it's all on me, i am gonna oversee this wedding runs smoothly and if there is a problem i will have to take care of it( obviously)..and then she reminded me that is why she has me, because i am good at this, i can do it and i can handle the stress since it's all on me and none on her, which is the way it should kinda be, you don't want a stressed out bride, nobody does..but at the same time i am working on 4 different things at the same time for her wedding.. oh and i got till April or so to finish all this planning and get the show on the road.wedding is in june. thank wedding stars above i jumped on the planning in the beginning and didn't waste any time, except for the 1 month that i slacked ( oops)..

    other then that, everything is peachy!! And moving right along.. AANNNDDD!!!!!! I hope to get maps either this friday or next week for those that want a disneyland/dca xmas map..ugh.. i didn't forget, i just been too dang busy to get to the park and i feel bad because i been promising that i'd get the maps and what not, i am falling down on my volunteering task and i am not like that!

  7. #1972

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Happy 12/12/12, everyone!!!

    Driving back to AZ in a few minutes. Had a wonderful couple of days at the Happiest Place on Earth!! Can't wait to share all the pictures when I have a chance to write up a TR.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  8. #1973

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    ^ Yay for kelly!

  9. #1974

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    so last night clara, i meant to do ur signature, but my cousin came over for dinner and we poured over her wedding plans and I had to give her the "weekly" report on how things are going with the planning and we had to go over the bridesmaid dresses situation ..and my job with this wedding just got 5% harder because she told me that it's all on me, i am gonna oversee this wedding runs smoothly and if there is a problem i will have to take care of it( obviously)..and then she reminded me that is why she has me, because i am good at this, i can do it and i can handle the stress since it's all on me and none on her, which is the way it should kinda be, you don't want a stressed out bride, nobody does..but at the same time i am working on 4 different things at the same time for her wedding.. oh and i got till April or so to finish all this planning and get the show on the road.wedding is in june. thank wedding stars above i jumped on the planning in the beginning and didn't waste any time, except for the 1 month that i slacked ( oops)..

    other then that, everything is peachy!! And moving right along.. AANNNDDD!!!!!! I hope to get maps either this friday or next week for those that want a disneyland/dca xmas map..ugh.. i didn't forget, i just been too dang busy to get to the park and i feel bad because i been promising that i'd get the maps and what not, i am falling down on my volunteering task and i am not like that!
    No worries and good luck on the wedding thing. I would never want that kinda pressure..ever.

  10. #1975

    • Triple Goddess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    23,233

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Hello
    Peppermint Bark ....... mmmYum Yum
    I went the postoffice yesterday.....two bills...I have was already paid for........
    I got done with everthing for this year.....
    Just waiting for Dec.21 last day at work ....be off for over a week!

    It now slow at work.....for last c-17 plane for the year is done!
    that nice except makes it very long day!!!

    Jim
    Jimmy! Check your PO Box in the next couple of days.

    Morning All! Happy Wednesday.

  11. #1976

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Jimmy! Check your PO Box in the next couple of days.

    Morning All! Happy Wednesday.
    Oooh...are we mailing out Peppermint Bark?!?

  12. #1977

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    No worries and good luck on the wedding thing. I would never want that kinda pressure..ever.

    it's pressure allright. but at the same time i am super excited and i love doing this planning and overseeing that everything is in order.. i think i was meant to be a weddng planner/coordinator, we shall see AFTER the wedding is done RFLOL i am actually getting excited because not only am i making it happen for my cousin but i am seeing it come together piece by piece and its satisfaction!!

    I had planned my own birthday this year and last year and the year before made my own awesome cake, i made a 4 layer cake and iced every layer, and then cut a table topper that had tinsel and stuff from party city, so i cut it off it's base and attatched to the cake so it hung over like a spray.. it was FAB!!

    AND next week is my besties birthday, and although i can't think about anything else right now, i am thinking of making him cake pops. but coloring the candy melt lime green, cause he likes that color! lol instead of making him a cake, i think i will do him cake pops.

  13. #1978

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Good Lord..
    there was another public shooting in Oregon....I'm really starting to become afraid of going out in public anymore...

    People are starting to lose it.

  14. #1979

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Jimmy! Check your PO Box in the next couple of days.

    Morning All! Happy Wednesday.
    ************************************************** **********
    KIMMY
    Were have you been.....You in big trouble!
    from big brother(I try to contact you this week)
    and I know you got my gift to my CCC friends.......
    I just HOPE they will enjoy them........
    and what ever you sent my way,there hands is in the works!
    look forward...as soon as I can go back...........to the postoffice!
    JIMMY/Big Brother
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #1980

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Good Lord..
    there was another public shooting in Oregon....I'm really starting to become afraid of going out in public anymore...

    People are starting to lose it.
    Christmas season brings out the best in people.

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •