Page 16 of 136 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819264166116 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

okay if u say so!! LOL

You will have to let is know how it goes!

speaking of turkey day... i saw this and thought it was funny and needed to post!

---------- Post added 11-15-2012 at 03:22 PM ----------

speaking of walmart. I hate that place even more now! but i did however get a new christmas limited edition febreeze room spray! it smells divine!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It sure is nice to have all this activity in the RCMC again. I love reading what all you ladies have been up to.

That Mickey Mug is indeed cute. Whipped Cream. It's been a long time since I had some good whipped cream on anything.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    speaking of walmart. I hate that place even more now! but i did however get a new christmas limited edition febreeze room spray! it smells divine!

I hate febreeze more than walmart because febreeze are liars with their dumb commercials...

---------- Post added 11-15-2012 at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It sure is nice to have all this activity in the RCMC again. I love reading what all you ladies have been up to.

That Mickey Mug is indeed cute. Whipped Cream. It's been a long time since I had some good whipped cream on anything.
    That mug is the best! I love the whipped cream on top of Mickey's head!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good evening everyone. I really miss Disneyland and unless an employment or other money miracle happens I wont be returning anytime soon...but all of you nice people don't want to hear me whining. And hello to poisonedapples....i do not believe I have made your acquaintance but admire your handiwork.

I really am glad to be friends with Darth Ducky, Lady N, Barbaraann, Jim, Rob, Stacy, Jody Penguinlady, M7D, 1Disneyland fan...all of you and others I might have left out are blessings to me,
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I really am glad to be friends with Darth Ducky, Lady N, Barbaraann, Jim, Rob, Stacy, Jody Penguinlady, M7D, 1Disneyland fan...all of you and others I might have left out are blessings to me,

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    My kid got to awards this morning, one for perfect attendance so far in the school year and one for being September Student of the Month.

Well, this is actually the first year I'm going Black Friday and I think we decided on Kohl's as my mother and sister have done a Kohl's black friday before and said it wasn't to bad...
    I just have no idea what to get? Maybe a toy for the kid but I don't know if what he wants is at Kohls and I'm told that on Black Friday you just go STRAIGHT to what you want...not "shop" But I know I want a new bed spread and sheets...Oh I need to start a mental list.
    umm yeah black friday. your taking your life into your hands there kiddo.. LOL
    um....Clara.... ^THIS. Black Friday scares the bejeezus out of me!

Good evening everyone. I really miss Disneyland and unless an employment or other money miracle happens I wont be returning anytime soon...but all of you nice people don't want to hear me whining. And hello to poisonedapples....i do not believe I have made your acquaintance but admire your handiwork.

yAy Barry! I hope something works out for you in the employment area!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    um....Clara.... ^THIS. Black Friday scares the bejeezus out of me!!
    You guys are thinking of Black Friday Walmart! I don't step foot into walmart. Well I did yesterday but that was only to get a gift card for family who are out of town and shop at Walmart. I loathe Walmart.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

And how could I forget Clara among my blessings.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

And how could I forget Clara among my blessings.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I never set foot in a store on Black Friday. The masses would trample this old lady, for sure. Not sure when we are going to get our Christmas shopping done this year. We usually have the whole week after Thanksgiving, but not this year. My husband has to work that week due to his hospitalization in September.

Name:  1346201359137_3519801.png
Views: 57
Size:  51.2 KB

Jeez...forget I mentioned black friday...sheesh...

LOL! Sorry, its the one day of the year I make sure I hide out in my house and go nowhere. I saw that someecards floating around FB and thought it was funny.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

is that what it is? whipped cream? well whatever it is. i am having it it's on my list along with:

Candy cane cotton candy
    Churro
    dole whip
    spicey peanut brittle

hi radiobarry! my real name is Sara...

You guys are thinking of Black Friday Walmart! I don't step foot into walmart. Well I did yesterday but that was only to get a gift card for family who are out of town and shop at Walmart. I loathe Walmart.
    i think it's jut black friday and all stores in general Clara.. not just walmart.. target is the same, so is jcpenny and such lol...i love febreze!!!

Name:  1346201359137_3519801.png
Views: 57
Size:  51.2 KB
    haahaaa i seen that one today on fb also!!!

LOL! Sorry, its the one day of the year I make sure I hide out in my house and go nowhere. I saw that someecards floating around FB and thought it was funny.

---------- Post added 11-15-2012 at 05:04 PM ----------

oooh made it to 2 thousand posts! wow..

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Attachment 25086 Attachment 25087

I just saw that on a Yahoo article:

Baskin-Robbins is bringing back the Turkey Cake, a glazed confection first introduced in 1976. The cake, which serves up to 10 people and costs $32.99, can be customized with one or two Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors, before it's glazed in a sweet caramel shell. The shell, by the way came in 2008, when the turkey cake was re-introduced. With the modern incarnation, even the drumstick tips are edible—they're actually sugar cones.

Wow
    That.... is interesting. Of course I have no idea where the nearest BR is... at least 70 miles round trip from where I live.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!!!!

if they have it this year
    Thats cute! Is that one of those demi tasse cups or what ever they call them?

I'm not doing Black Friday Walmart! I would probably get trampled. I've heard Kohl's is organized and people are cool.
    I'm working Black Friday. And even if I wasn't working, I would not be going to Black
    Friday. There is nothing I need that bad to put up with a bazillion people.

Now, the day after Christmas... I'm there. Snapping up half price goodies.

I hear ya Barry.... I don't have an annual pass any more either. I'm going to TRY to go in Jan or Feb (when ever the anniversary happens) but I'll be going on a park hopper, and depending on those winning lottery numbers that will most likely be my last trip to the park for a good long time.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.