Page 19 of 136 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122294469119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 2038
  1. #271

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

    do they normally?
    no clue..this is my first Thanksgiving here...

  2. #272

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    oohh

  3. #273

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    I hate when I am like so tired I write something.. then like hours later I re-read it and it's like all jumbled up and doesn't make sense. I hate being that tired. But I am sure that your application was okay..
    Haha, thanks. I usually do OK, but who knows. At that point last night I was just trying to see the computer screen through my dried-out contact lenses.

    I love working at a college and getting paid holidays...next weekend will be glorious.

  4. #274

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    so i got this new computer and i can burn cd's on it to make my own music. so i am thinking of putting together a cd of songs that have to do with christmas..

    things like:

    candy
    snow
    cold
    winter
    sleigh riding
    snowmen
    ..things like that..or songs that have those words in them. So, the 1st song i am going to put in my Christmas Cd is
    CandyMan” By Mary Jane Girls..It'sone of those songs that does get stuck in your head lol








  5. #275

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Not exactly a Christmas song, is it?

    Whatever makes you happy though.

  6. #276

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    bah...youtube blocked at work!

    Back from lunch with Snickers the Cat Not the Candy! Tum Tums is full! And I changed my shirt and shoes but I'm kinda wondering my boots smell like cat pee...not happy...

    I should be heading to DCA right after work to single ride RSR then maybe that's it...its a lengthy drive simply because most of it is traffic and without my boy in the car, I am denied Diamond Lane

  7. #277

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I should be heading to DCA right after work to single ride RSR then maybe that's it...its a lengthy drive simply because most of it is traffic and without my boy in the car, I am denied Diamond Lane
    No, traffic going DOWN there isn't too bad, its the traffic coming back you have to worry about. It took me an hour and a half last week because I left DLR too early. So you'd be better off hanging out in the parks until at least 8pm to avoid the killer traffic.

  8. #278

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    No, traffic going DOWN there isn't too bad, its the traffic coming back you have to worry about. It took me an hour and a half last week because I left DLR too early. So you'd be better off hanging out in the parks until at least 8pm to avoid the killer traffic.
    bah traffic is a B*&ch...its always traffic whenever I come and go. I take the 60 to the 57 because I'm coming all the way from Inland Empire. the 60 is always traffic right before the 57 interchange, during the interchange and then gets a little faster through 57 but not much. The only time there isn't traffic is when I leave after 10pm

    OMG! I just realized my shirt is on inside out! How the HECK do I accomplish that! LMAO!

    *runs to bathroom*

    Ok all better....whew! Good thing I was wearing a sweater or that would have been embarrassing!
    Last edited by clara; 11-16-2012 at 01:28 PM.

  9. #279

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Not exactly a Christmas song, is it?

    Whatever makes you happy though.

    No, but it has the word "candy" in it.. and candy is associated with christmas...well to some people it is i guess

    ---------- Post added 11-16-2012 at 01:45 PM ----------

    ..wait clara. you took your cat to work?

  10. #280

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    bah traffic is a B*&ch...its always traffic whenever I come and go. I take the 60 to the 57 because I'm coming all the way from Inland Empire. the 60 is always traffic right before the 57 interchange, during the interchange and then gets a little faster through 57 but not much. The only time there isn't traffic is when I leave after 10pm

    OMG! I just realized my shirt is on inside out! How the HECK do I accomplish that! LMAO!

    *runs to bathroom*

    Ok all better....whew! Good thing I was wearing a sweater or that would have been embarrassing!
    I don't know anything about the 60 except for that godawful part where it merges with the 57 :shudder: I take the 10 to the 57, and its not usually too bad. Last week I thought I'd beat the 5pm traffic, but I guess it starts at 3pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    No, but it has the word "candy" in it.. and candy is associated with christmas...well to some people it is i guess
    LOL, I guess I tend to associate Christmas with cakes and pies more than candy. Candy is for Halloween and Singles Awareness Day

  11. #281

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ..wait clara. you took your cat to work?


    Ha no! I work in a land investment company, in an office. But I live about 10-15 minutes away so every once in a while I go home for lunch. I did just that today so I was able to visit Snickers for lunch.

    I WISH I could take my cat to work! Might make it bare-able!

  12. #282

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    ohh u said u were back at work with your cat.. LOL that's why i thought you took Snickers with you..LOL


    haaha singles awareness day~ S.A.D

    i go straight up the 5 and i go right down ball if i am heading from work.

    ---------- Post added 11-16-2012 at 02:21 PM ----------

    clara u remember when i was telling u how i do a signature for my email and i was trying to figure out a xmas themed one .. well i never settled on one i liked, so i went with this instead for now.....or maybe it wasn't you.. LOL i was telling someone! LOL



    my email signature



  13. #283

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ohh u said u were back at work with your cat.. LOL that's why i thought you took Snickers with you..LOL

    I said:

    Back from lunch with Snickers the Cat Not the Candy!

    Meaning I was back from my lunch with Snickers, meaning I had lunch with him and I was back from said lunch.

  14. #284

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    I say that Black Friday "jumped the shark" some years ago. It just really isn't all that special anymore.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  15. #285

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I say that Black Friday "jumped the shark" some years ago. It just really isn't all that special anymore.
    well it would be my very first one if I go next week and I would be stoked to get a new bed spread at a huge discount but after reading all of your comments....I'm highly discouraged.

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •