Page 26 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829365176126 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!!

tomorrow is the DAY!! tomorrow i hit the parks all day long with my cousin. i got my 19 packs of batteries and 200 memory cards ready for my camera!! just kidding i only got on memory card, i already had another. and only about 4 packs of batteries! and we are going to have lunch at naples.. and i am super duper excited, MY FRIEND chris is coming.. not a love interest or anything, just a friend.. he is my awesome girly friend if you catch my drift... anyhow soo we were just discussing how it feels like we have never been to disneyland and this is our 1st time going.. but i told him it could be cause it's xmas and we love the resort during xmas time!! and he is super excited cuase he has never really been to the park before noon..LOL LOL

so my cousin flies in today at noon ,and tonight she will be at my house for our disney sleep over!!! and we are going to braid each others hair and do a pillow fight.. just kidding! LOL no but we are going to coordinate our outfits i am sure..and then get to bed super early cause i am not a morning person and we have to get up at like 6 am just to get to the park before 8am!

YAY for DISNEYLAND AT CHRISTMAS!!!!

YAY! Can't wait for photos!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples;1056869373[COLOR=#8b0000
    [/COLOR]
    ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!!

tomorrow is the DAY!! tomorrow i hit the parks all day long with my cousin. i got my 19 packs of batteries and 200 memory cards ready for my camera!! just kidding i only got on memory card, i already had another. and only about 4 packs of batteries! and we are going to have lunch at naples.. and i am super duper excited, MY FRIEND chris is coming.. not a love interest or anything, just a friend.. he is my awesome girly friend if you catch my drift... anyhow soo we were just discussing how it feels like we have never been to disneyland and this is our 1st time going.. but i told him it could be cause it's xmas and we love the resort during xmas time!! and he is super excited cuase he has never really been to the park before noon..LOL LOL

so my cousin flies in today at noon ,and tonight she will be at my house for our disney sleep over!!! and we are going to braid each others hair and do a pillow fight.. just kidding! LOL no but we are going to coordinate our outfits i am sure..and then get to bed super early cause i am not a morning person and we have to get up at like 6 am just to get to the park before 8am!

YAY for DISNEYLAND AT CHRISTMAS!!!!
    yAy! Have fun!!!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    YAY! Can't wait for photos!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    yAy! Have fun!!!
    THANKS! i know that you guys are probably super tired of hearing me go on and on about Tuesday and my disney visit.. LOL like "enough Sara, we got the point.." lol

but i am just excited! i can talk disney all day long though..lol..and the photos.. lordy, there will be so many Clara.. i think i will have to edit them in a batch then do a link so people can view them all at once..LOL

and i am a overplanner, so i already have our day planned out. no joke.i wasn't kidding when i said i take a sharpie and mark off the stuff we have done as we do it to keep track.. LOL i am one of those OCD people that everything has to be perfect and ontime and to the point to the T if not i feel like a failure..lol

I love the castle this year. It seems like there are more lights on it, but that is probably just me misremembering.

Untitled by KelilaJ, on Flickr

---------- Post added 11-19-2012 at 12:28 PM ----------

and i am a overplanner, so i already have our day planned out. no joke.i wasn't kidding when i said i take a sharpie and mark off the stuff we have done as we do it to keep track.. LOL i am one of those OCD people that everything has to be perfect and ontime and to the point to the T if not i feel like a failure..lol
    I do this too!

• Sock Puppet

OMG.. REALLY!?? HA! i thought i was the only one that was that insane with OCD!! LOL

good to know!

hmm i havn't seen the castle yet at night this year, but i will let you all know if it got more lights..from the photo they look brighter, and yeah maybe more..

OMG.. REALLY!?? HA! i thought i was the only one that was that insane with OCD!! LOL

good to know!

hmm i havn't seen the castle yet at night this year, but i will let you all know if it got more lights..from the photo they look brighter, and yeah maybe more..

No seriously. I use touringplans.com's One Day Touring Plan for Adults and get really antsy when we have to stop to eat. LOL. I can, of course, at other times just go with the flow and do whatever, but when I plan a trip, I PLAN a trip.

• Sock Puppet

No seriously. I use touringplans.com's One Day Touring Plan for Adults and get really antsy when we have to stop to eat. LOL. I can, of course, at other times just go with the flow and do whatever, but when I plan a trip, I PLAN a trip.
    oh i get antsy about sitting waiting for the parade, but if it's in the time schedule i have made up no problem, but yeah we have it set at 12:30pm to eat lunch at Naples, but we have rides and things to do before parade at 2 something pm before we watch the parade, but the thing is, i am going to flip out if we don't get a nice view of parade because i have it planned out that way for my cousins sake..and yeah i get antsy to when having to stop and eat, i like to eat and walk.. or eat on the move.. but then again we are eating at naples and i love that place..but if i was in the park, i'd be all " go go go" and eat on the run.. otherwise sitting and eating is a waste of time like my friend likes to do, she will sit an watch the band play at BPP placeto me that's like a waste!! but sitting and drinking a glass of wine at wine bar at DCA is not a waste of time btw!

if its not in the time schedule i planned out i get stressed LOL

I plan things out as well. Sometimes, I will create color coded itineraries. It's not just you

• Sock Puppet

omg color coded... holy cow, why didn't i think of that!!??

NOW look what you've done Clara!

• Sock Puppet

i got time... i got time... i can change my schedule into a EXCEL SPREADSHEET! and have color coded with highlighters. i got time to do this..... i can do that..omg..

---------- Post added 11-19-2012 at 01:46 PM ----------

this was my plan:

carrie and i arrive at DLR b4 8am to make rope drop

rides untill we eat lunch at 12:30pm..

then more rides, then parade at 3pm, then more rides till we get hungry for dinner ( no time planned for that its when ever) ..

THEN more rides till fireworks at 9 or 9:30pm, then fantasmic at 10:30pm

then more rides!!!! till park closes

and of course the occasional browsing of stores and or shopping!

and i had it all written up..and sent to my phone and email.. and sent to my cousins phone and my friends phone..

NOW look what you've done Clara!

---------- Post added 11-19-2012 at 02:07 PM ----------

Well I'm glad all that treat photo madness mellowed out a bit.

• Sock Puppet

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

BOOM!

And magic happens!

Or at least, a magical wave of the mommy stick....

Time to think about dinner and finishing laundry and stuffs.... be back later....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It's nice having friends in high places.