Page 44 of 136 FirstFirst ... 193441424344454647546994 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

^and this is why i don't have kids. than you for reminding me Clara! lol.. the 14 some nieces and nephews are good enough for me

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ^and this is why i don't have kids. than you for reminding me Clara! lol.. the 14 some nieces and nephews are good enough for me
    Yup...you have kids and you learn to pull those AAA batteries out of your BUTT to get the kid to stop his life is over because I don't have AAA batteries drama!!!

(ok even I laughed at me saying this...)

• Sock Puppet

..Exact reason why i am not going to have kids..... perfect example--the meltdowns

• Triple Goddess

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post

---------- Post added 11-27-2012 at 09:09 AM ----------

And a special good morning to Lady N!
    Awww, thanks!

• Sock Puppet

k. super nervous. on my way out the door for lunch but going to a tire center where a old friend works that i havnt' seen in 7 years.. 7 years too late and realized he was in so into me back then, but at least i can try and make ammends.. i am starting to break out in hives i am so nervous.

k. super nervous. on my way out the door for lunch but going to a tire center where a old friend works that i havnt' seen in 7 years.. 7 years too late and realized he was in so into me back then, but at least i can try and make ammends.. i am starting to break out in hives i am so nervous.
    Good luck...

I'm at work crying...luckily on my lunch break but need to pull it together before I return in 30 minutes....

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Clara! Hope things are ok now!

I'll send my addy later tonight.

So much I need to be doing... but had to at least peek in before I get to work.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Clara! Hope things are ok now!

I'll send my addy later tonight.

So much I need to be doing... but had to at least peek in before I get to work.
    I am not crying anymore...but I can't divulge anymore becuase of the non-private nature of this forum

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Thinking about you. Hope things are going well.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post

I'm at work crying...luckily on my lunch break but need to pull it together before I return in 30 minutes....
    I really super appreciate you, Clara.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Sock Puppet

IM BACK.

i was so nervous when i was walking across the not so smooth gravel driveway to the back where they do the tire repair i almost tripped and i felt my knee's almost give out, i mean i was shaking so bad in nervousness! anyhow so i got to talk to wayne, and i made my amends he has my #, he says we will hang out sometime. he lives in the same city as me. but i feel better now i had to say something to him that i been wanting to say for 7 years.. although it included a sorry, it didn't include what else i had to say..but we didn't have much to time thank goodness too cause as nervous as i was telling him after 7 years that i was in love with him back then i am sure i would screwed it up big time! but so i didn't get to tell him that part, but i did manage the sorry part.

---------- Post added 11-27-2012 at 01:58 PM ----------

why u crying Clara?

IM BACK.

i was so nervous when i was walking across the not so smooth gravel driveway to the back where they do the tire repair i almost tripped and i felt my knee's almost give out, i mean i was shaking so bad in nervousness! anyhow so i got to talk to wayne, and i made my amends he has my #, he says we will hang out sometime. he lives in the same city as me. but i feel better now i had to say something to him that i been wanting to say for 7 years.. although it included a sorry, it didn't include what else i had to say..but we didn't have much to time thank goodness too cause as nervous as i was telling him after 7 years that i was in love with him back then i am sure i would screwed it up big time! but so i didn't get to tell him that part, but i did manage the sorry part.
    Wow..sounds like a soap opera. But when is life not a soap opera.

And I'm fine now. I can pm you if you want but I dont like to discuss here because its a public forum

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

IM BACK.

It sounds like you did your very best, and I am sure he was glad to hear whatever you did say to him. Nice way to handle it, and confront your fear!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Sock Puppet

not so much fear as taking a chance, if i hadn't i would lost the moment. you know? he was the most important person that i needed to make amends with. all my other x boyfriends don't matter, he did matter.

then to celebrate i went to starbucks for my coworker buddy and me! lol

---------- Post added 11-27-2012 at 02:33 PM ----------

i know it may sound soap opera ish, but it was something that had to be done. just had to be done.. for 7 years i waited to say sorry to him.. and i got my chance i did it and now i may gain a friend! well hoping that he and i start hanging out now actually.. and i don't know maybe date in the future

---------- Post added 11-27-2012 at 02:34 PM ----------

so life lesson here kids is: If you have a chance to tell or do something for somebody, TAKE IT! don't wait because you may not get that chance again! the little things ALWAYS count!

I just realized I hit the 12K post mark :P