Page 49 of 136 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    And its morning..... possible rain in the forcast for later in the week I think. Yeah, I'll believe it when it happens.

---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 06:31 AM ----------

And darn it.... last night I had something really profound to post in "that thread' but I was to tired and thought I'd wait until today.

And of course I can't even remember a bit of what I was going to write.....

But darn it.... was was profound.

ugh.. my happy go lucky Disney Christmas fun cheery side is gone now..thanks to a certain thread. i just think that what ever point that was suppose to be made in the begining of that thread wasn't made and it's lost and now a train wreck

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Corporate greed spun off of holiday treats. Why did I know that was not going to turn out too well. Some people just have to get the last word I suppose.

Also the Walt Card is played way too much around here, and way too often in the wrong places. Memories in the past are for cherishing, but not at the expense of enjoying the things that are right in front of our noses, if we just take the time to open up our eyes.
    we know that thread is a spinoff of a holiday treat thread that was suppose to be happy and cheerfull and bring some christmas cheer to everyone, now it's just bringing people down. what started out with a issue with the price of holiday treats is now blown into something else and it's just going round in circles.it's a roller coaster ride i don't want to be on. i don't even want to post my holiday photos anymore, i took so many of them ..my Christmas spirit has been strangled.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Bah don't let it get you down. Then "that" thread wins...

• Sock Puppet

why do we care of it wins or not.. what ever point was suppose to be made in that thread is lost..i just think that everyone has said their peace including the op and i think that it's time to close the "books" on it. it's just a shame that a certain treat thread had to birth the existence of such thread. barbaraann is right , some people just need the last word. i just don't understand why one who dislikes disneyland as a company as much as one person does that they are even talking about it on a disneyland forum full of disneyland lovers. i just don't get it

---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 09:41 AM ----------

anyhow i am glad that those that wanted a signature love their christmas themed signatures. some people didn't tell me what characters they wanted or how they wanted it and just me decide, so i do have to say sorry in advance i randomly will then pick characters , i can always change them if not liked, but i am glad that everyone is happy with their signaturs so far.. now if you stop crediting me then nobody will know i made it for you and you can just let them think you did it and have mad photoshop skills !!! lol.. that was my attempt at a joke..

---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 09:43 AM ----------

..thanks big thanks to clara who did credit me on her 1st one, cause now i get requests DAILY..LOL and not just one or two... but like yesterday was 3 but barry wanted 2 made, so 4 total

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ..thanks big thanks to clara who did credit me on her 1st one, cause now i get requests DAILY..LOL and not just one or two... but like yesterday was 3 but barry wanted 2 made, so 4 total

• Sock Puppet

..just a thought.. and i had mentioned this to clara in a pm, but if i had never done up that treat thread for christmas then that greed thread would of never been made. so i guess it's all my fault

oh well....

anyhow . is anyone done with christmas shopping?

..just a thought.. and i had mentioned this to clara in a pm, but if i had never done up that treat thread for christmas then that greed thread would of never been made. so i guess it's all my fault

oh well....

anyhow . is anyone done with christmas shopping?

and I'll tel you what I said in the PM, no its not your fault. Believe me..it would have been started anyway because even before that one there were tons of "disney is to expensive" threads about.

Don't worry about it. It will pass like every other thing.

---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 10:11 AM ----------

yay! got tickets to the hockey game tonight!

•   
    • Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I tried many different kinds and wanted to get off the med-go-round. I can deal with things as they come.
    Good for you! I could not, as it turns out, but I'm glad you can!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Good for you! I could not, as it turns out, but I'm glad you can!
    Oh its tough tough VERY tough. Sometimes I get so frustrated that I'm so sad that I want to punchwalls and scream at my kid. But I've learned to just sit there and stare at someone who is driving me nuts and spewing ugliness works and is actually comical. (most of my moods come from the fact that others in my life tend to bring it down...emotional vampires, I call them)

•   
    • Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh its tough tough VERY tough. Sometimes I get so frustrated that I'm so sad that I want to punchwalls and scream at my kid. But I've learned to just sit there and stare at someone who is driving me nuts and spewing ugliness works and is actually comical. (most of my moods come from the fact that others in my life tend to bring it down...emotional vampires, I call them)
    sounds to me like you need to axe some people from your life...

Lately I've been all about de-cluttering my life, that is, disassociating from people who bring me down/make me feel bad about myself. And seeking out people who support me. It has been quite cathartic actually.

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I am almost finished eating the soup that I made the day after Thanksgiving. I think that I have one helping left. Why is it that soup always tastes better the longer it sits in the refrigerator.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Sock Puppet

wanna share the meds over here please? my x.. ugh just foudn out he proposed to his gf for xmas.. i need something to take my mind of that and put me out of my misery I already asked santa for a boyfriend, but christmas is so far away.. LOL.. so pass me the meds plse.

---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 10:31 AM ----------

Lately I've been all about de-cluttering my life, that is, disassociating from people who bring me down/make me feel bad about myself. And seeking out people who support me. It has been quite cathartic actually.

oh i did that too recently, with a friend of mine, told them to hit the road they were bringing me down, it helped me a lot, i feel less inclined to be down and in the dumps .. they were super negative, not something i need in my life!

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I have been enjoying looking at the photos in the Holiday Treat thread. I am sure that I am not the only one. Since it has been years since I was at Disneyland for Christmas, I really do appreciate the photographs. It is a shame that MiceChat doesn't show "The Views" that a thread is getting anymore, because I am sure that the Treat thread gets a lot of them. Some people look, but don't actually reply.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

sounds to me like you need to axe some people from your life...
    I wished it was that easy...I've been trying to do that for years but they play the game better than I can.

---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 10:36 AM ----------

wanna share the meds over here please? my x.. ugh just foudn out he proposed to his gf for xmas.. i need something to take my mind of that and put me out of my misery I already asked santa for a boyfriend, but christmas is so far away.. LOL.. so pass me the meds plse.

Bah..can't help there...I've been single for almost 10 years now, since my divorce. I've never dated nor had another relationship. I'm as lonely as lonely gets but I've made friends with the fact that I will never marry again nor be loved by anyone or in a relationship again. Life is taking its toll on me physically and mentally and I'm looking and feeling older than 36...it's just the way it is.

• New Mommy

Thanks to Clara for inviting me to this thread!! It will be nice to not worry about being off topic.

Poisonedapples - Do NOT blame yourself for Dan being Scrooge. I personally love the topic of the thread you started (I love everything about food, but that's another story), and I plan to take and share lots of pictures on that thread from my trip coming up in a couple weeks!

Unfortunately there are a lot of people on MC that seem very angry and bitter, whether it be against Disney or just personal reasons in their lives. Everyone has problems. In my opinion, Disneyland is one of those places that makes those problems all but disappear while you're there, so why anyone would constantly speak negatively about it is beyond my comprehension. Does nothing bring them joy? If that's the case, I feel bad for them, but I do not have pity for people who try to drag everyone else down with them.

PS - My signature is AWESOMELY EPIC-PENDOUS!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Thanks to Clara for inviting me to this thread!! It will be nice to not worry about being off topic.
    Yay!