Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2540474849505152536075100 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 2038
  1. #736

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,603

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Trying to think of a fun title... How's this?: RCMC Doctor of Pharmacy and Immaturity

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  2. #737

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Trying to think of a fun title... How's this?: RCMC Doctor of Pharmacy and Immaturity


    Penguinsoda should be able to take care of that for you

  3. #738

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Thanks to Clara for inviting me to this thread!! It will be nice to not worry about being off topic.

    Poisonedapples - Do NOT blame yourself for Dan being Scrooge. I personally love the topic of the thread you started (I love everything about food, but that's another story), and I plan to take and share lots of pictures on that thread from my trip coming up in a couple weeks!

    Unfortunately there are a lot of people on MC that seem very angry and bitter, whether it be against Disney or just personal reasons in their lives. Everyone has problems. In my opinion, Disneyland is one of those places that makes those problems all but disappear while you're there, so why anyone would constantly speak negatively about it is beyond my comprehension. Does nothing bring them joy? If that's the case, I feel bad for them, but I do not have pity for people who try to drag everyone else down with them.

    PS - My signature is AWESOMELY EPIC-PENDOUS!

    haa! omg you too kelly!??? LOL welcome to the club!!

    omg kelly is soo inlove with her signature!! haaaa i had to chanGe mine TO ME IT was horrible, and now i picked my email one and i think it might be a bit big for the forum..LOL but for now it will do.

    thanks guys..i see that the thread for greed is taking a turn.

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 12:00 PM ----------

    i like kellys sig so much i might re-creat it for me! lol lol

  4. #739

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,603

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    I supposed I should do a quick introduction since I'm new here:

    I live in AZ, I work as as a hospital pharmacist, married, 26 years old, 2 dogs, 3 cats, lots of aspirations and dreams. My husband isn't as into Disney as me, but his love for it is growing with time. That being said, he is definitely a fan! Just not a freak... and I say that with pride!

    If you have any questions about me, please feel free to ask!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 01:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post


    i like kellys sig so much i might re-creat it for me! lol lol
    Do it!! We can be sig-sisters!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  5. #740

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,524
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    It's like a dog chasing it's tail. It's never going to catch it, and if it does, it's going to wish it hadn't.

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 02:14 PM ----------

    By the way, welcome Kelly. It's so nice having so much activity in the RCMC again. The Fun and Games Lounge used to show up in New Posts. However, as MiceChat keeps tweaking things, things change sometimes not for the better. I spend a lot of time in the Fun and Games Lounge, but I also visit all the other forums. Disneyland is the reason I first showed up here back in 2005, but MiceChat, and it's MiceChatters is why I have stayed.

    Just gotta play by the rules.

  6. #741

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,603

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

    By the way, welcome Kelly. It's so nice having so much activity in the RCMC again. The Fun and Games Lounge used to show up in New Posts. However, as MiceChat keeps tweaking things, things change sometimes not for the better. I spend a lot of time in the Fun and Games Lounge, but I also visit all the other forums. Disneyland is the reason I first showed up here back in 2005, but MiceChat, and it's MiceChatters is why I have stayed.

    Just gotta play by the rules.
    Thank you! I think I'm going to enjoy this thread!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  7. #742

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,524
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Some of my best friends hang out here.

  8. #743

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Welcome Kelly!

    And Sara, I love your sig!

  9. #744

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Lunch time! Time to go buy xmas stamps!

  10. #745

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,524
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered


  11. #746

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    sig sisters, haahaa! thanks lady n, its just temp.. don't start falling in love with it.. LOL

    yes agree, about the dog chasing tail, i know what barbaraann is talking about.. and eventually it's gonna all build up and then tumble on down hard.

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 12:38 PM ----------

    lunch for me! i dont have any long lost hot guy friends to stalk today so i guess i will go make signatures! getting a hair dryer can wait

  12. #747

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Got my Xmas stamps but man were red letter sized envelopes hard to find! And I didnt like the choices that the post off had for holiday stamps. Either santa in the sleigh or the baby jesus and family traveling...I chose baby jesus. I dont' do santa.

    Name:  679940-01-main-270x350.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  105.7 KB

  13. #748

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,680
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ..just a thought.. and i had mentioned this to clara in a pm, but if i had never done up that treat thread for christmas then that greed thread would of never been made. so i guess it's all my fault

    oh well....

    anyhow . is anyone done with christmas shopping?
    Don't ever feel the blame for things like that. One thing I tell people when I have my moderator hat on... we are a discussion board. There will ALWAYS be all kinds of different topics that will come up over time... some inspired by other threads some not... but the live of MiceChat is people talking to each other and communication and sharing ideas. Sometimes you will agree with those ideas and opinons, and sometimes not but thats ok. Because there is no right or wrong when it comes to an opinion, and there is nothing wrong with sharing a thought or opinion. We each have the power to engage or not, to contribute or ignore anything anyone else out there puts out.... as long as respect comes from both sides and goes out to both sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Thanks to Clara for inviting me to this thread!! It will be nice to not worry about being off topic.

    Welcome! There is no such thing as off topic in the Random Court! We sometimes have 2 or 3 different conversations about 2 or 3 different things at the same time around here!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Trying to think of a fun title... How's this?: RCMC Doctor of Pharmacy and Immaturity
    Sounds great!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post


    Penguinsoda should be able to take care of that for you
    Indeed! I shall work on that a bit later! Just peeking in before I try to tear myself away to finish up some stuff.

    Notice I said "try."




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  14. #749

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    And this newsletter I'm creating is turning out to be a big project!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 01:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Don't ever feel the blame for things like that. One thing I tell people when I have my moderator hat on... we are a discussion board. There will ALWAYS be all kinds of different topics that will come up over time... some inspired by other threads some not... but the live of MiceChat is people talking to each other and communication and sharing ideas. Sometimes you will agree with those ideas and opinons, and sometimes not but thats ok. Because there is no right or wrong when it comes to an opinion, and there is nothing wrong with sharing a thought or opinion. We each have the power to engage or not, to contribute or ignore anything anyone else out there puts out.... as long as respect comes from both sides and goes out to both sides.
    So says Mama Pengy!

  15. #750

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    lady N your signature is DONE..AND IN remarkable timing too! go me! LOL i clocked myself, 10 min it took! LOL



Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •