Page 52 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 2038
  1. #766

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    The question of the day:

    Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses, or 1 horse sized duck?



    Discuss....
    100 duck-sized horses.

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post

    I'm hoping there are some night owls on here so I can chat during my overnight shifts! Either way, I'm looking forward to some good conversation with some good people.
    I tend to stay up all night every now and then working on homework, and I'm always looking for someone to entertain me.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    ATTENTION:

    Second call for a Xmas card from me
    So far I have Pengy and Lady's addy's. Anyone else interested gets a card from...


    moi....

    Attachment 25344
    I second this, I will gladly participate in an xmas card exchange with anyone who wants to. Just PM me. =)

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 04:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I am definitely a horse person, but I'd still take one horse-sized duck over a hundred duck-sized horses. I have found that the smaller the horse, the more of a jerk it usually is! Those things would be pure, tiny evil. The duck, I would train is so I could ride it, because that would be AWESOME. If IT was pure evil, though, and I had to fight it I would feed it rice... because I've heard that does terrible things to ducks.
    LOL...fair point.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  2. #767

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered



    here kelly here is ur duck horse

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 04:45 PM ----------

    awesome! seriously!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------


  3. #768

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by poisonedapples View Post


    that is flippin' fantastic!!!

  4. #769

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    it's horse duck to the rescue!! YEEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 05:06 PM ----------

    okay. as i have time, but, this year it's a toss up between peppermint oreo pops and cake pops..


    oreo pops





    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

    i think i am going to do cake pops, they are easier LOL

  5. #770

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

    i think i am going to do cake pops, they are easier LOL
    In what world are cake pops easier? My mom makes both, and I agree with her that the oreos are easier...
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  6. #771

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    NOP. cake pops are easy!!

    bake the cake from box, cool, break up cake in bowl till in crumbs, add frosting, mix really good, shape into balls, then melt candy chips, stick pop stick in it, then in ball, then freeze balls to make the candy harden faster, then dip ball in melted candy. then add sprinkles bu dipping whole ball into sprinkles.. they let dry!


    How To Make The BEST Cake Pops - Easy Cake Pop Recipe Tutorial | Divas Can Cook

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 05:22 PM ----------

    where as the oreo pops wer harder, 4 steps ..unscrew oreos, then make resevoir in white creme, then had stick dipped in candy melt, then add more melt on top then set top back on and freeze to make the hardening faster.. then dip oreo pop into candy melt then sprinkles and then let dry or freeze to go faster.. this took me literally a while, it was a process...

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 05:24 PM ----------

    Easy Oreo Pops! « eASYbAKED




    i guess ot me the cake pops are essier and less time consuming, cause seriously if i had to do the oreo pops again i'd need a whole day, it took forever to seperate them and u have to use double stuff oreos!
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 11-28-2012 at 05:30 PM.

  7. #772

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,650

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post


    here kelly here is ur duck horse

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 04:45 PM ----------

    awesome! seriously!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

    He's beautiful!! I shall name him Steve.

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 06:37 PM ----------

    And I second cake pops! I make them all the time the way you do... In fact I just made some two days ago and am bringing them to work tonight. I didn't even both with the lollipop sticks this time because I was out and I'm lazy... so they're just cake "bites" now. Easier to eat, anyway, since they won't fall off the stick!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 08:25 PM ----------

    [QUOTE=Radiobarry;1056873468]While he was not totally consumed by the profit motive, he certainly was not averse to it. The premise behind "that" thread is flawed because the Walt Disney of then, as best I can tell, has been greatly "romanticized" from reality. While he was interested in providing quality family entertainment, he was also interested in making money. And his brother Roy was a businessman even moreso.QUOTE]

    Totally agree with everything you said, but my personal problem with that thread (assuming we're talking about the same $5 cookie thread?) is that he implies that buying a cookie for $5 makes you "rich". Additionally, "rich" also seems to be rude, mean, or wrong based on his context. The "poor, old, ugly me" theme is pretty irritating.
    Last edited by KellyMcG86; 11-28-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Typo!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  8. #773

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,695
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quiet night! And I STILL have not got done stuff I need to do. Well, I finished one project but have... dozens more!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 07:53 PM ----------

    Hey I have an idea... if you want to be part of the RCMC Christmas card exchange, send your addy to Clara by... Monday? And she can PM everyone with the addys! Well... guess I should ask Clara if she wants to be in charge first...




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  9. #774

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    NOP. cake pops are easy!!

    bake the cake from box, cool, break up cake in bowl till in crumbs, add frosting, mix really good, shape into balls, then melt candy chips, stick pop stick in it, then in ball, then freeze balls to make the candy harden faster, then dip ball in melted candy. then add sprinkles bu dipping whole ball into sprinkles.. they let dry!


    How To Make The BEST Cake Pops - Easy Cake Pop Recipe Tutorial | Divas Can Cook

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 05:22 PM ----------

    where as the oreo pops wer harder, 4 steps ..unscrew oreos, then make resevoir in white creme, then had stick dipped in candy melt, then add more melt on top then set top back on and freeze to make the hardening faster.. then dip oreo pop into candy melt then sprinkles and then let dry or freeze to go faster.. this took me literally a while, it was a process...

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 05:24 PM ----------

    Easy Oreo Pops! « eASYbAKED




    i guess ot me the cake pops are essier and less time consuming, cause seriously if i had to do the oreo pops again i'd need a whole day, it took forever to seperate them and u have to use double stuff oreos!
    Umm...still disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

    Hey I have an idea... if you want to be part of the RCMC Christmas card exchange, send your addy to Clara by... Monday? And she can PM everyone with the addys! Well... guess I should ask Clara if she wants to be in charge first...
    LOL! way to volunteer people there, Pengy!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  10. #775

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,691
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered


    HELLO EVERONE..........

    and How You doing AUNT PENGY........

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  11. #776

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,695
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    LOL! way to volunteer people there, Pengy!
    *snicker* Like that? About as subtle as a train going through a tunnel there wasn't I?

    Jim!!! I see you peeking in down there!!! You best stop by and say something to us!!!

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 08:34 PM ----------

    HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

    We were posting at the same time Jim!!

    I'm doing ok! Tired as usual but then thats what happens when you are old like me! We have been planning our RCMC dinner for the first weekend in Feb. Still don't have a time or place yet but keep your calendar open!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  12. #777

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,389

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Poking in before heading out for the evening. I really feel blasphemous for going out on AHS night as I never miss an episode for any reason, but it seems silly to turn down a party invite because it conflicts with my tv watching.

    I really wanna make a DL trip before the year's out and I think we're really gonna try making it to the meet in Feb. Our passes expire Jan. 30th though and I don't know if we're renewing or not yet. I hope we make it, I need a Disney trip.

  13. #778

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,462

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Hello everyone.

  14. #779

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,691
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

    Jim!!! I see you peeking in down there!!! You best stop by and say something to us!!!

    I just did...before your last post........
    I came in to the room see....if any one had a bottel of PEPSI.....
    Jim

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 08:46 PM ----------

    AUNT PENGY
    Yep...I have not been doing ,nor feeling well.......have more lab test's done......
    But my Spirit is still soaring high!!!!
    also I miss you........I'am sure you got the, Thanks Giving Card........
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #780

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,695
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Poking in before heading out for the evening. I really feel blasphemous for going out on AHS night as I never miss an episode for any reason, but it seems silly to turn down a party invite because it conflicts with my tv watching.

    I really wanna make a DL trip before the year's out and I think we're really gonna try making it to the meet in Feb. Our passes expire Jan. 30th though and I don't know if we're renewing or not yet. I hope we make it, I need a Disney trip.
    The tv will always be there... shows can be watched online... time with friends can never be replaced.

    And I so hope you guys can make it to the anniversary!!!!! It wouldn't be the same without my girls there!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hey Rob!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post

    I just did...before your last post........
    I came in to the room see....if any one had a bottel of PEPSI.....
    Jim

    ---------- Post added 11-28-2012 at 08:46 PM ----------

    AUNT PENGY
    Yep...I have not been doing ,nor feeling well.......have more lab test's done......
    But my Spirit is still soaring high!!!!
    also I miss you........I'am sure you got the, Thanks Giving Card........
    Jim
    pft... I always have Pepsi... you know that! Of course mine is diet...

    I'm glad to hear that your spirit is good!!! We'll all be thinking good thoughts for you and that your tests come out ok!!! And yes! I got the card!! That was so cool thank you Jim!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •