Page 58 of 136 FirstFirst ... 83348555657585960616883108 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I do enjoy Ghost Hunters, I watch it before heading over to FX for AHS. If you haven't seen season 1, check it out. It's an anthology though so if you just jump into season 2, you won't be lost. It's not super scary, it's more psychologically scary to me. Some of it's a tad gory, so if gore scares ya, that's the scary stuff. It's such an amazing show and Evan Peters isn't hard on the eyes either
    okay when is AHS on?

also whats with micechat?? like seriously!??

also i missed vampire diaries by like 1 hour i have to wait now till its on HULU to watch again.. booo

anyhow since micechat went down for like 2 seconds, clara i did your signature...

---------- Post added 11-29-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

just right click and copy image girly and your set

---------- Post added 11-29-2012 at 10:00 PM ----------

i am really bummed about VD, i was looking forward to it all week... bummer

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Love it!

Remember

ATTENTION!

I need your help!

Please go to instagram through this link:
    VOTE FOR DUFFY!

and click like! (click on the heart next to the picture)

The picture looks like this:

Attachment 25354

If I get enough likes I get a chance to win a signed hockey stick from Ontario Reign!!

Love you all!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I will have to wait until tomorrow to catch up on AHS - had too many unplanned errands (and expenses... boo) before work tonight. Now you've got me even more excited for the new episode!!

And I second you on the hockey. We had season tickets this year... Yeah. Ugh.
    It was the best yet I think. Let me know what you think of it, I think I'm gonna watch it again to see if I can make sense of it fully.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well its official. Today I got.... NOTHING accomplished. Well... not totally nothing. I did balance my checkbook, make the end of the month payments and even paid one thing from next month.

But Christmas cards? Yeah, still in a pile in the kitchen... newsletter still only barely started.
    I didn't get anything done either momma, it's ok. Meant to get out and do Christmas shopping, got as far as taking a shower and getting dressed. Yup. That was my day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Glitches.... Shockwave keeps crashing...
    Mine does that too, but I don't rightly know what it does and unless I'm playing a game, I don't notice a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    okay when is AHS on?
    It's on Wednesday's at 10pm. We're 7 or 8 episodes in and there are going to be 13 episodes I believe. They're all up OnDemand I think with the exception of the newest one. Silly FX has the deal of waiting 8 days before putting the newest episode up there.

Sorry to hear you missed Vampire Diaries, I hate when I miss something I've been looking forward to. Which reminds me, I have a date with Top Chef as soon as the TV is vacant.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It was the best yet I think. Let me know what you think of it, I think I'm gonna watch it again to see if I can make sense of it fully.
    I will definitely let you know! I'm so amped up for it! Sara- If you happen to have Netflix, they have the first season on there. They are completely different storylines, so you don't have to see the first season to understand the second season.

Yesterday was a horrible day - came home with a flat tire after working the overnight shift, found out I actually have to replace all FOUR tires - not the best time of year for a large unexpected expense. I got 2 hours of sleep before my overnight Wednesday, 5 hours before my Thursday (current) shift, which was a rather rocky shift at the beginning... Hoping to leave early today to get straight to bed to rest up for tonight's shift!

Luckily, I received yet another awesome signature in my PM from Sara, so that definitely helped make the night/morning a little better!

Side note - I have found that terms such as "yesterday", "night", "morning", etc have become incredibly confusing when working night shifts... Haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Sorry you had such a rough couple days! AHS will make ya feel better though!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I can't get back to sleep. I wish there were someone else here to talk to. Hello to the "guests" that are lurking....
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post

Side note - I have found that terms such as "yesterday", "night", "morning", etc have become incredibly confusing when working night shifts... Haha
    Having worked night shifts before, I can relate to that. What is really fun is if you're working the night of a time change. You either end up working 11 hours and getting paid for 12 or working 13 hours and getting paid for the 13. I still prefer to get paid for working an hour I actually didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I can't get back to sleep. I wish there were someone else here to talk to. Hello to the "guests" that are lurking....
    Sorry Barry! Looks like you were pulling a night shift last night too! I was snoozing away when you were here.

And TGIF! Haven't looked outside to see what the weather is like but its movie and popcorn day at work at least!

I gave up on MC last night since it kept glitching out. But I did get 3/4 of my newsletter done! Maybe I can actually finish it today!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Good Morning all!

I'm a sad monkey...I didn't get tickets for the game tonight ...I wonder if I should just buy some...

• Sock Puppet

nah dont' buy them! take some time and spend a movie night at home with the kid. make some mac and cheese

• Sock Puppet

*something* on the board is bringing me down and it's totally ruining my xmas feeling for the board, i can't even do signatures correctly, i totally made clara's new one a mess, i couldn't even do radiobarrys other signature he still is waiting for..

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When I get aggravated with a thread, I take it out of my subscriptions. Sometimes, it's a person's opinion that I disagree with. Other times it's just the whole tone of the thread. It's easy to walk away from some people, because you know what side of the fence they are sitting on. Other times, I am confused by their posting style, and they really frustrate me how they try and state both sides of an issue. I'd much rather hate their opinion, but respect their right to express it. I hate not knowing what side a person is on. Often times, I admit to not even understanding what they are saying. There are a few MiceChatters around here like that. I just scratch my head, and wonder just what it was that they just said, and are they for or against. Are they agreeing, or disagreeing? Walking away is hard. Walking away is necessary. Self control is even harder. Changing direction in my daily activity at the time, will eventually turn my mind off to the craziness of it all.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Is it just me or is MC REALLY slow....

nah dont' buy them! take some time and spend a movie night at home with the kid. make some mac and cheese
    I'm taking the kid to...*gasp* THE PARKS! Hey and guess what?!

I CAN AFFORD IT! Oh..I must be SUPER rich!

*something* on the board is bringing me down and it's totally ruining my xmas feeling for the board, i can't even do signatures correctly, i totally made clara's new one a mess, i couldn't even do radiobarrys other signature he still is waiting for..

bah..take it with a grain of salt..it will smooth over soon enough

• Sock Puppet

i dont' get the preaching that certain person is trying to do .. let alone try an brainwash? us into thinking that a certain company is bad and greedy.. i just don't get it and certain person thinks that xmas is ruining families disneyland time( disneyland xmas)....anyhow its annoying , it's getting old and its a roller coaster ride i need to get off of because it's making me ill

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Is it just me or is MC REALLY slow....

I'm taking the kid to...*gasp* THE PARKS! Hey and guess what?!

I CAN AFFORD IT! Oh..I must be SUPER rich!

bah..take it with a grain of salt..it will smooth over soon enough
    oh hold the phone.. he said WDW .. and he is complaining about Disneyland prices.. NOT WDW.. ohhh wait. i think i just found a loop hole...