Page 6 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    It was NOT me... it was... the dog!

Peaks and valleys... peaks and valleys...
    I suppose.

Gosh, networking is exhausting. I will be very excited when all this law school stuff is over...until next year that is. But next year will matter more because I will know my LSAT score and my GPA will be more fixed. I've just been talking to directors and assistant directors of admissions at various law schools, and of course they all want you to be interested in their law school because the more applications they receive the better their yield is and the more competitive they look to U.S. News. And I am trying really hard to keep my options open in case I bomb this semester (likely) or pull a 152 on the LSAT or something. But I really want to go to a really good law school. I don't want to have to settle for Podunk U.

Sorry, just had to vent.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Wow... sounds like you have a crazy time ahead of you! I don't envy you in the least! I miss some things about going to school, but the stress.... not so much.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Its good though, you know? I mean its a lot, but I love to push myself and I am actually quite excited about the future. My issue is I don't want to go to a regional school where I'm stuck in L.A. or Seattle. I want to go to a school that will allow me to get a job anywhere. So I really have to push myself now and hope it pays off in the future. Eyes on the prize I suppose.

I am actually quite introverted IRL, so going out and introducing myself to dozens of people and making sure I make solid eye-contact and look like a desirable candidate for X Law School....I'm tired. I think I am going to go to bed here in the near future. Looks like another all-nighter tomorrow night, so I best sleep while I can.

---------- Post added 11-13-2012 at 09:53 PM ----------

yeah...I totally killed the mood in the room. But I'm leaving now. Nanners!

• Never give in.

It was NOT me... it was... the dog!
    It could be me...hey, you can never be so sure. But whoever smelt it dealt it, soo....
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Its good though, you know? I mean its a lot, but I love to push myself and I am actually quite excited about the future. My issue is I don't want to go to a regional school where I'm stuck in L.A. or Seattle. I want to go to a school that will allow me to get a job anywhere. So I really have to push myself now and hope it pays off in the future. Eyes on the prize I suppose.

I am actually quite introverted IRL, so going out and introducing myself to dozens of people and making sure I make solid eye-contact and look like a desirable candidate for X Law School....I'm tired. I think I am going to go to bed here in the near future. Looks like another all-nighter tomorrow night, so I best sleep while I can.

I hate school.

Really? Usually I'm the one that makes everyone hop on out.
    Nanners
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Sshhh, being very quiet

It was the cat!..who..farted...

My cat has farted before..was pretty bad but my kid and I got a laugh out of it.

Night!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Na I just wandered out and was playing some games on Pogo!

Nanners!

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    It could be me...hey, you can never be so sure. But whoever smelt it dealt it, soo....

I hate school.

Really? Usually I'm the one that makes everyone hop on out.
    Nanners
    But school is important.... and trust me... you will get through it before you know it!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    It was the cat!..who..farted...

My cat has farted before..was pretty bad but my kid and I got a laugh out of it.

Night!
    Oooo! Kitty toots are the worst!! Well, dogs are bad to but...

---------- Post added 11-13-2012 at 10:36 PM ----------

k.... long day tomorrow.... I think I'll head on out too!! Nanners all!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Look at you with the serious books and such. I do that when I'm not in school....sometimes...but lately it has just been fluff books for me, my brain needs a break!
    I like to read stuff with substance, so lately, I've read very little fluff. Just classics. But yeah, I kind of need fluff, I've been having readers block for months now.

He'll say "mommy, I have car sick"

Sometimes I giggle at the way he says it but then I feel sad for him.

It sounds like it would be hard not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

so you guys just blibber blabb in here??
    Chit chat, blibber blabb, or in my case, post random pictures. Like this one.

But is it truly random if I'm giving an example of random? Anyways welcome.

I actually loathe California other than Disneyland. The people get on my nerves and the weather is ridiculous. Not to mention the economy here is outrageous. I want to move so bad.
    Is the economy good anywhere though? But yeah, it's not the greatest place. If it wasn't for family/friends/Disneyland, I don't know that I'd go back. And don't move to the Pacific Northwest, it's far too rainy.
    Attachment 25056

This is my life right now. :sigh:
    Being crushed by an economy class or by the actual economy?

Anyways, I did take a trip yesterday, but not to Portland. Went to Vancouver to see Silent Hill Revelation in 3d. I didn't want to see it, but my sister did, and there wasn't any decent movies playing at the time. The movie was terrible. It was utter crap. It was nice to get out though.
    Last edited by DarthDucky; 11-14-2012 at 05:23 AM.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I've never been into the Silent Hill stuff so I wouldn't of enjoyed it either. But yes, it is nice to just get away once in a while.

And... Morning! Have to remember its Wed... not Tues. And have to remember I'm doing a split shift this afternoon at the hospital.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

I've never been into the Silent Hill stuff so I wouldn't of enjoyed it either. But yes, it is nice to just get away once in a while.
    I've never seen the first movie, and never played much of any of the games, so not got the attraction either. But even so, the acting was bad, the effects were poor, some of the plot was rushed, some of the plot was poor or even silly, and the exposition was handled poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    IIs the economy good anywhere though? But yeah, it's not the greatest place. If it wasn't for family/friends/Disneyland, I don't know that I'd go back. And don't move to the Pacific Northwest, it's far too rainy.
    Oh the economy is ALOT better in other states compared to California. My older sister moved to Montana and has been there with her husband and 2 kids for about 2 years now...they are flourishing like there is no tomorrow. And the kids love their schools. I don't like the school system here. That is another big beef with me and California.

And... Morning! Have to remember its Wed... not Tues. And have to remember I'm doing a split shift this afternoon at the hospital.
    I've never seen the first movie, and never played much of any of the games, so not got the attraction either. But even so, the acting was bad, the effects were poor, some of the plot was rushed, some of the plot was poor or even silly, and the exposition was handled poorly.
    Silent Hill can bite me! I played that game once..ONCE! I threw the controler at the screen when the first zombie scary monster thing came out and I said nope!

Morning!

I like to read stuff with substance, so lately, I've read very little fluff. Just classics. But yeah, I kind of need fluff, I've been having readers block for months now.
    Fluff is nice. For me its usually vampire romance novels or Jane Austen. Yes. Jane Austen is fluff and I love it. And don't judge me about the former either!

Being crushed by an economy class or by the actual economy?
    Macroeconomics class. I got behind at the beginning of the semester and can't seem to catch up...and there is far to much Maths involved for my liking. I even got a tutor and he was looking at the problem sets and told me this was far too advanced for an intro class. That's what I get for taking it at Pomona College instead of my school, I suppose.

But on a brighter note things are looking up in my French class, so maybe this semester won't be a total loss after all. :hopeful:

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 09:50 AM ----------

This made my day! This is my friend's professional a cappella group - I don't know if any of you watched The Sing-Off, but this is the group that won and I couldn't be more proud of Avi.

Morning Lady!

Duffy's ready for some HOCKEY!

Name:  20121113_165951.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  199.9 KB

Haha @ you and your hockey! and Duffy! Have a good time!

Yay! Made the November Newsletter with my Carthay Circle report!

Yay! Made the November Newsletter with my Carthay Circle report!
    :like:

Page 6 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast