Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 143954616263646566677489114 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2038
  1. #946

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Glad to oblige, Jim. I love this picture.

    And T.G.I.F. I can't wait to sleep in in the morning, and spend my day doing NOTHING productive
    Lady
    I most agread T.G.I.F......it's beena very long week.....
    specialy after a long weekend......
    I guess we have more rain coming tomorrow......
    But lest .....I do not have to work.


    I love your picture as well
    for .....I use to have a Tabby Cat........
    I miss her dear........she was like my baby.......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  2. #947

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,653

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hey Rex!

    Cool Barbara! I love seeing your scrapbooking stuff!
    hi penguinsoda

  3. #948

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Lady
    I most agread T.G.I.F......it's beena very long week.....
    specialy after a long weekend......
    I guess we have more rain coming tomorrow......
    But lest .....I do not have to work.


    I love your picture as well
    for .....I use to have a Tabby Cat........
    I miss her dear........she was like my baby.......
    Jim
    Indeed. Cats are like that...we have four. Mom has 3 and I have 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi penguinsoda

    Hey Rex!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  4. #949

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Indeed. Cats are like that...we have four. Mom has 3 and I have 1.
    LADY

    Well they do (as well as Dogs and other critters )comes part of the family......
    I live alone.....so my was also my Friend......
    I do get sad when I think of her........
    She got sick...I had put her to sleep...........But part of life......
    But lest ,I have very Happy Though's of her..........

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  5. #950

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,653

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Indeed. Cats are like that...we have four. Mom has 3 and I have 1.




    Hey Rex!
    hi ladynimrodelle

  6. #951

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    LADY

    Well they do (as well as Dogs and other critters )comes part of the family......
    I live alone.....so my was also my Friend......
    I do get sad when I think of her........
    She got sick...I had put her to sleep...........But part of life......
    But lest ,I have very Happy Though's of her..........

    Jim
    Well that's good. This is my first pet that is mine, so I know I'm going to be heartbroken when I lose her. But I'm glad I'm making good memories with her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi ladynimrodelle
    How goes it, Rex?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  7. #952

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Hello Kelly
    Welcome!!!

    My name is Jim
    I see that you are from Glendale, AZ..........
    I have a brother who live there........
    It sure get Hot there during the summer.......
    Jim

    Aunt Pengy
    How POPCORN Day and the movie at school?
    Jim
    It was good. Had some popcorn, we did Christmas movies (Rudolph the Red Nose Raindeer), and one of the co workers made some enchalada stuff with some leftovers in the fridge.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi penguinsoda


    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Indeed. Cats are like that...we have four. Mom has 3 and I have 1.




    Hey Rex!
    My daughter has 4 cats right now. So I have 4 grand kitties!


    And I have a bad case of RBS tonight... I can't sit... have to keep getting up and move around... making me nuts. Err... making me more nuts than usual!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  8. #953

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    i lied im sneaking in on my phone.
    CLARA
    I hope on seeing the movie ,LINCOLN also
    for I so into History!
    Jim[/QUOTE]
    I named my kid after our 16th president

  9. #954

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    It was good. Had some popcorn, we did Christmas movies (Rudolph the Red Nose Raindeer), and one of the co workers made some enchalada stuff with some leftovers in the fridge.


    And I have a bad case of RBS tonight... I can't sit... have to keep getting up and move around... making me nuts. Err... making me more nuts than usual!
    Aunt Pengy

    Good old Rudolph.........I see him before at Disneyland ,long with other's Raindeer............
    But the fact is.......all the other's Raindeer,still do not let Rudolph ,join them in any Raindeer Games!!!

    Aunt Pengy ..Whats RBS....or do I really want to know?

    Been LONG WEEK.....and today ,I been wet all day from the rain ,and I not feeling well!
    So I just going Bed Eary...even tho it's a Friday Night....
    You all have a Good Night.......
    Nanner's
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #955

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    okay spewing over pages an pages of xmas cards and i came across this one, i thought it was funny i had tears in my eyes i am laughing so hard, plus i have a dog so it be perfect and she is not a perfect angel either

    http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/feliz-naughty-dog-holiday-card-5x7-flat?productCode=1078063&categoryCode=93491&skuCod e=1078064

  11. #956

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    i lied im sneaking in on my phone.
    CLARA
    I hope on seeing the movie ,LINCOLN also
    for I so into History!
    Jim
    I named my kid after our 16th president[/QUOTE]

    Clara
    I think that is so coool.........
    I Have many Books on the 16th President
    study him alot........also been to many History-sits of LINCOLN......
    looking forward seeing the movie...........
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #957

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy

    Good old Rudolph.........I see him before at Disneyland ,long with other's Raindeer............
    But the fact is.......all the other's Raindeer,still do not let Rudolph ,join them in any Raindeer Games!!!

    Aunt Pengy ..Whats RBS....or do I really want to know?

    Been LONG WEEK.....and today ,I been wet all day from the rain ,and I not feeling well!
    So I just going Bed Eary...even tho it's a Friday Night....
    You all have a Good Night.......
    Nanner's
    Jim
    RBS.... restless butt syndrome.... I get figgity and can't sit still, and I get uncomfortable sitting and I want to jump out of my skin and keep wiggling around or have to get up and walk and can't get comfortable sitting still...




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  13. #958

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    okay spewing over pages an pages of xmas cards and i came across this one, i thought it was funny i had tears in my eyes i am laughing so hard, plus i have a dog so it be perfect and she is not a perfect angel either

    http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/feliz-naughty-dog-holiday-card-5x7-flat?productCode=1078063&categoryCode=93491&skuCod e=1078064

    I'm sending that to my mom's boyfriend..
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    RBS.... restless butt syndrome.... I get figgity and can't sit still, and I get uncomfortable sitting and I want to jump out of my skin and keep wiggling around or have to get up and walk and can't get comfortable sitting still...
    I like that. RBS. Pengy, can I use that, please?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  14. #959

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    RBS -restles butt syndrome

    CSS can't sit syndrome

    WAIHOAFNS -why am i home on a friday night symdrome


    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 11-30-2012 at 08:53 PM.

  15. #960

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered


Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •