Hey hey hey!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post

Hey hey hey!
    Greetings!

• Sock Puppet

what up ya'll!! I high jacked the threads in the disneyland board enough today so i decided to come ruin this one also! LOL

not really sure what to say.. it's wednesday, i just want to get through this week and get to tuesday. I am however dreading the LONG DAY on tuesday cause my cousin decided to come down and she's never seen Disneyland during the holidays with the snow and the lights and all that jazz so we are going tuesday. 8 am till midnight or so.. i am old now and i can't even make it past 8pm with out crashing, i am not sure how i am going to do tuesday LOL maybe if i drink some " go go juice.." i will be fine..

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 11:52 AM ----------

i was however thinking of doing a small present for my cousin who never been to disneyland during the holidays. i HAVE a blue lanyard i never use, and i was thinking of getting two xmas themed pins and putting it on for her and then getting a pass holder for her ticket and then she can wear it the day we go, keep her ticket in it and have something to commemorate our visit..

what you all think? yes ? no?

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    what up ya'll!! I high jacked the threads in the disneyland board enough today so i decided to come ruin this one also! LOL

not really sure what to say.. it's wednesday, i just want to get through this week and get to tuesday. I am however dreading the LONG DAY on tuesday cause my cousin decided to come down and she's never seen Disneyland during the holidays with the snow and the lights and all that jazz so we are going tuesday. 8 am till midnight or so.. i am old now and i can't even make it past 8pm with out crashing, i am not sure how i am going to do tuesday LOL maybe if i drink some " go go juice.." i will be fine..

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 11:52 AM ----------

i was however thinking of doing a small present for my cousin who never been to disneyland during the holidays. i HAVE a blue lanyard i never use, and i was thinking of getting two xmas themed pins and putting it on for her and then getting a pass holder for her ticket and then she can wear it the day we go, keep her ticket in it and have something to commemorate our visit..

what you all think? yes ? no?
    Yes. Definitely yes.

And I'm not sure its possible to high jack this thread. Trust me, I've tried

I am trying to get through Friday. Its going to be a long 3 days. "go go juice." Yes.

• Sock Puppet

u all know what go go juice is right? i am sure you heard of it from that honey boo boo bear child kid person.. LOL its' like red bull and mountain dew....gross but might be effective!

i just want to get through this week, and the weekend and monday and get to tuesday. just fast forward me to tuesday..

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 12:04 PM ----------

Go Go Juice Recipe: Honey Boo Boo Child Drinks Mountain Dew and Red Bull [Video]

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 12:13 PM ----------

Did u all see the thread on the skatingrink in downtown disney doing buy get one free ??

I am soo EXCITED!! I just messaged my friend to get the camera and video recorder ready because I am gonna go practice my routine( mcihelle kwan has nothing on me!) that consists of a axel jump and besti squat then I go straight into a bracket turn and butterfly jump while gracefully landing on both feet then smoothly moving forward into acamel spin upside down on my head.. then I finish my exstensive routine off with the finale, a half back forward flip and landing into a sit spin.... on one leg.

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 11-14-2012 at 12:14 PM.

u all know what go go juice is right? i am sure you heard of it from that honey boo boo bear child kid person.. LOL its' like red bull and mountain dew....gross but might be effective!

i just want to get through this week, and the weekend and monday and get to tuesday. just fast forward me to tuesday..

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 12:04 PM ----------

Go Go Juice Recipe: Honey Boo Boo Child Drinks Mountain Dew and Red Bull [Video]

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 12:13 PM ----------

Did u all see the thread on the skatingrink in downtown disney doing buy get one free ??

I am soo EXCITED!! I just messaged my friend to get the camera and video recorder ready because I am gonna go practice my routine( mcihelle kwan has nothing on me!) that consists of a axel jump and besti squat then I go straight into a bracket turn and butterfly jump while gracefully landing on both feet then smoothly moving forward into acamel spin upside down on my head.. then I finish my exstensive routine off with the finale, a half back forward flip and landing into a sit spin.... on one leg.

you'll have to post that video here.

The go go juice is new to me....I'd try it, but it sounds disgusting. I'll stick with my large iced Black-Eye (Iced coffee with 2 shots of espresso), Sugar-Free Monster, and Dirty Chai (Chai with shots of espresso)...and Vyvanse. Hasn't failed me yet.

• Sock Puppet

oooh i just found this!!!!!! it drink recipes from DCA .. all my favorites are here!

Party Through The Parks - Disney Resort Drink Recipes - Disney Shared Cocktail Menu Drink*Recipes

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

yeah i will post that video lol

The bogo at the skating rink is only during the weekday...boo on that unless I go the day after thanksgiving, which I probably won't but I might try.

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 12:50 PM ----------

You know there is one person (well there are a few) on these boards that just racks my nerves...its just the way they post...i can't get to specific without getting in trouble but I deal..it's just..blegh.

• Sock Puppet

haa! yes some people i just want to reach through the computer and give them my 2 cents! lol

have u guys seen these tiny hats yet? i got one now .. i got it for this visit with my cousin.. and well to wear to the parks when i go, i am going to use it as a hair clip, i just clip it on and pin some booby pins on the side and it is pretty secure. lol

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 01:07 PM ----------

anyhow. clara they are just people. it's not like you gotta see them everyday on the boards. so i wouldn't fret to much

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 01:09 PM ----------

here's that video

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The lanyard idea sounds like a good one, Sara.

Over the years, I have gotten bent out of shape over the way some people post. However, I have learned the best thing to do is to keep walking. Basically people aren't going to change, so it's best to just steer clear of those who rub us the wrong way.

I do this for the most part..but the one OTHER person who just makes me cringe..made me cringe again...blegh.

I love the little mickey ears!

I mean, I have complained on the boards before. But some of the negativity that some users preach is a little much for me. Like seriously, if you hate <insert company here> that much, why be here? I don't get it. But each person is entitled to his/her own opinion and it is nice to get different perspectives on things sometimes. It just comes with the territory, and as long as they aren't attacking anyone personally its all fair. Also I try to remember that just because I take something personally does not mean it was intended that way, and maybe I need to re-evaluate the lens I am reading through, like: "why do I feel defensive about this?" ::shrugs::

But that is also why I spend much more time here than on the DLR board. Love you guys!

• Sock Puppet

i love the DL board, obviously i get to share my 2 cents and sometimes learn some...but i mostly just to post my photos i take to show off my photo skills( or if i have any.. LOL)

clara, can you see the glitter in your name?? i can kinda.. maybe it's this computer i am on..or maybe i just been doing toooo many signatures lately my eyes are going! LOL

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 01:58 PM ----------

little ears: $12 disney store at DTD

clara, can you see the glitter in your name?? i can kinda.. maybe it's this computer i am on..or maybe i just been doing toooo many signatures lately my eyes are going! LOL
    I can

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 02:01 PM ----------

yeah i'm gonna have to step away from a thread for a bit..I really just am not getting the tag team of weirdness two people are doing to a rather normal thread. but whatever...

Page 7 of 136 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast