Page 71 of 136 FirstFirst ... 214661686970717273748196121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2038

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered--and home on a saturday night :) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    thats true no light struggling, just plug into each other and bam! done! lol haa!!! my dog would TEAR the poop out of those things, she can't keep a squeek toy for more then 24 hours intact..lol and she is almost 3 years old.

hI!!!! and hi to everyone else..

uh oh.. stormy? geez more rain!? i hope it doesn't rain tomorrow i want to walk down to TGI fridays for happy hour all day prices! oh i just heard that it's raining up near Anahiem ..which means soon it will be near me.. DRATZ!
    Yeah, it seems that the entire western half of the US is getting pounded this weekend.

It was pretty lousy Friday too; I had to work outside most of the day.

It was a sad day when the TGIFridays in Reno closed. I went there once in a while. If I remember, they had little string-like fries that were really good.

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    That sounds yummy!!

It's true though, I didn't learn to cook because I had no need. Once the need arose, I made a lot of phone calls to my mom........

Lol.
    That's usually what happens lol.

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered--and home on a saturday night :) lol

dont worry micromind, my dad can't even do chili and rice, he totally did the rice wrong, we wrote the directions down for him mind you ..but somehow he got crunchy rice.. he still ate it though! so believe me when say you are more experienced in cooking them my own dad is..

• Sock Puppet

Yeah, it seems that the entire western half of the US is getting pounded this weekend.

It was a sad day when the TGIFridays in Reno closed. I went there once in a while. If I remember, they had little string-like fries that were really good.
    i think they still got those.. yeah they upped the food quality in the last like 2 years, i am impressed and SOLD! on the drinks they make besides half price cocktails taste better then full price cocktails.. LOL LOL

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Very well done Barry! While Walt was visionary, he didn't invent anything new- he just improved and perfected things.
    Yes, I did work at the park back in the 70's with people who worked with Walt. My avatar picture was taken just last week. I am nothing if not well preserved. And because I am only 5'5" I was standing on top of a crate...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Selfie Expert

Oh, almost forgot;

Hi, Barry

Hi, Kelly

Hi, Sara

Hi, LN

Hi, F!

I hope I didn't miss anyone....

Lol.
    Hello!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

...ooo now i want a beer after mentioning TGI fridays. lol

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Here in the SoCal area, it's just been a steady drizzle. I kinda wish it would rain...or be done with it. Prefer rain, since it's needed.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

...ooo now i want a beer after mentioning TGI fridays. lol
    There's one about two miles from me...I'll buy you one...

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Have we been preperly introduced? I am a longtime member, who has come back to the site - mainly for this forum - of late. It is so nice to make your acquaintance.
    I don't believe we have! I am a relatively new member on here - I love it! This thread is definitely the most positive and supportive I have come accross so far. It is very nice to meet you, too!

• Sock Puppet

There's one about two miles from me...I'll buy you one...
    ha nice! i don't live near oxnard.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I don't believe we have! I am a relatively new member on here - I love it! This thread is definitely the most positive and supportive I have come accross so far. It is very nice to meet you, too!

yeah and even though your like younger then me and already married ( so jelous, so so so jelous lol) we like u here as well..

omg my treat thread--a photo was posed. best yet. #68 Holidays at DLR: Treat Photos

it is the best photo i have ever seen!

• world class bilge rat

dont worry micromind, my dad can't even do chili and rice, he totally did the rice wrong, we wrote the directions down for him mind you ..but somehow he got crunchy rice.. he still ate it though! so believe me when say you are more experienced in cooking them my own dad is..
    I hadn't thought of it this way before, but I wonder if my daughter is cooking more these days because she's getting tired of the two or 3 things I make that are actually edible......

Hmmmmm.......

Lol.

• world class bilge rat

O know what you mean, I hang out here mostly because everyone here seems like family. Very rarely a negative post.

• Selfie Expert

Not us. I would LOVE some rain right now! It's always like a holiday when we get a decent amount of rain out here... Haha

• Grim Grinning

i think they still got those.. yeah they upped the food quality in the last like 2 years, i am impressed and SOLD! on the drinks they make besides half price cocktails taste better then full price cocktails.. LOL LOL
    That's soo true! Gotta love happy hour!

Here in the SoCal area, it's just been a steady drizzle. I kinda wish it would rain...or be done with it. Prefer rain, since it's needed.
    BARRY!! And the rain is supposed to be really bad here tomorrow. One of the news stations told their entire staff to be in an hour early tomorrow morning for storm coverage.

It's really nice in here, we're all a friendly bunch. Always nice to have new people.