Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 224762697071727374758297122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2038

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    thats true no light struggling, just plug into each other and bam! done! lol haa!!! my dog would TEAR the poop out of those things, she can't keep a squeek toy for more then 24 hours intact..lol and she is almost 3 years old.

hI!!!! and hi to everyone else..

uh oh.. stormy? geez more rain!? i hope it doesn't rain tomorrow i want to walk down to TGI fridays for happy hour all day prices! oh i just heard that it's raining up near Anahiem ..which means soon it will be near me.. DRATZ!
    Send the rain to ME!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Yes, I did work at the park back in the 70's with people who worked with Walt. My avatar picture was taken just last week. I am nothing if not well preserved. And because I am only 5'5" I was standing on top of a crate...

Here in the SoCal area, it's just been a steady drizzle. I kinda wish it would rain...or be done with it. Prefer rain, since it's needed.
    I want rain!!! Darn for living in the desert!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    O know what you mean, I hang out here mostly because everyone here seems like family. Very rarely a negative post.
    Well, we have our random dysfunctional moments like any family... but we usually work past it!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Merry 2014!

My daughter has taken to cooking dinner a few times a week lately. She's actually a pretty good cook. Her late mother was good too.

I'm a horrible cook. Well, more like very inexperienced. My mom always cooked, and my late wife cooked a lot too. So I never learned how.
    It really does take experience to cook well. I was not a good cook until I got a book about this guy who learned to cook in Provence, France. I can't remember the title right now but it gave a few basic tips and recipes. What I want now is the book by America's Test Kitchens: The Science of Good Cooking. Oh yeah. I want to be a good cook so that what ever I make will be so much better than anything fast food I would cease to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Guys usually don't learn how to cook if they don't need to. That sounded insensitive and wasn't at all meant that way lol. I'm glad your daughter has taken to cooking dinner, it's nice to do from time to time. And Paula was posting things like peppermint bark, hot cocoa mix, and caramel chocolate dipped pretzel rods.
    Ohhhhh, caramel chocolate pretzel-Yes Pleaz!! *holds hand out with fingers flexing*
    All of those sound most yummy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Oh, trust me, we've had that argument. The only reason we have a real tree again this year is because we have a kitten (plus 2 adult cats and 2 labs) that will likely destroy the tree... so I'd rather him destroy a real one than a fake one that I'd have to throw out anyway.
    It's much easier to clean up cat gak knowing it's all natural. Jus' sayin' from experience. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I was about to say....

Wow... we got 0 rain out of our last storm. Just wind. It was mostly clear when I got home a bit ago.

Darn critters! How rude of them to want food!!
    who knew you had to feed a critter?
    OMG, we had the worst storm on Wednesday. The skies just poured water most of the day and yesterday the I thought the winds were going to tear the rain drains from the apartment! But the rain cleaned my windows so. . . bonus!!
    My husband loves the smell. My argument to that point is we can buy a candle that smells like the tree, and it doesn't get needles everywhere!! Haha
    One year I tried some pine essential oil dropped on a muslin cloth that I hung/ tied to the tree which smelled quite good.
    thats true no light struggling, just plug into each other and bam! done! lol haa!!! my dog would TEAR the poop out of those things, she can't keep a squeek toy for more then 24 hours intact..lol and she is almost 3 years old.

hI!!!! and hi to everyone else..

uh oh.. stormy? geez more rain!? i hope it doesn't rain tomorrow i want to walk down to TGI fridays for happy hour all day prices! oh i just heard that it's raining up near Anahiem ..which means soon it will be near me.. DRATZ!
    LOL, what kind of dog do you have?

I wish we had a TGIFridays here. Love their mudslides. Course I guess I could make one myself. . . LOL
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Selfie Expert

ha nice! i don't live near oxnard.. LOL

yeah and even though your like younger then me and already married ( so jelous, so so so jelous lol) we like u here as well..

omg my treat thread--a photo was posed. best yet. #68 Holidays at DLR: Treat Photos

it is the best photo i have ever seen!
    Aw, thanks, Sara!

Don't be jealous - We are a rare occurrence these days - been together since I was 15 he was 16. Remember: There are perks to being single, too! You don't have to share your Mickey Mouse cookie... Not saying that I do, but you know what I mean!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Merry 2014!

Yes, I did work at the park back in the 70's with people who worked with Walt. My avatar picture was taken just last week. I am nothing if not well preserved. And because I am only 5'5" I was standing on top of a crate...
    Whatever you are taking I want stock in that preservative company!! Or is it genetic?
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Some random memories...

December... 2006

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Ohhhhh, caramel chocolate pretzel-Yes Pleaz!! *holds hand out with fingers flexing*
    All of those sound most yummy!!

OMG, we had the worst storm on Wednesday. The skies just poured water most of the day and yesterday the I thought the winds were going to tear the rain drains from the apartment! But the rain cleaned my windows so. . . bonus!!
    Alrighty, I'll make a batch of those and send em your way! I think I'm gonna make goodies tomorrow since the weather is supposed to be atrocious. Just PM me your address.

We had a tree in our backyard uprooted thanks to a storm that happened either overnight or at some point today. Wasn't a super big tree, but just looked out in the yard and it was just takin a snooze in the grass.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I wish we had a TGIFridays here. Love their mudslides. Course I guess I could make one myself. . . LOL
    You know they do have bottled TGIFridays Mudslide in a bottle.... :

• Grim Grinning

It's starting to look like the old days in here; I can't refresh the page fast enough lol.

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered--and home on a saturday night :) lol

Not us. I would LOVE some rain right now! It's always like a holiday when we get a decent amount of rain out here... Haha
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Fernley is high desert. We get about 5" of rain a year, a lot of it is snow. And most of it comes from two or 3 storms.

It gets fairly hot in the summer, usually tops out around 115 or so. Cold in the winter, I've seen it below zero. Humidity is often in the single digits.

A few years ago, i wired the electrical controls for a power plant about 30 miles northwest of Vegas. Started in late June, finished in late September. It was 122º a few days. That was HOT!!

I worked 7-12s for the last few months. It was really depressing to see one of those signs that displayed the current temperature; 95º and the sun wasn't even up yet. Those were long days.....

• Grim Grinning

You know they do have bottled TGIFridays Mudslide in a bottle.... :
    They sell it at CVS too... hahaha

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It's really nice in here, we're all a friendly bunch. Always nice to have new people.
    I have noticed. I've felt very welcomed here! Thank you!

It really does take experience to cook well. I was not a good cook until I got a book about this guy who learned to cook in Provence, France. I can't remember the title right now but it gave a few basic tips and recipes. What I want now is the book by America's Test Kitchens: The Science of Good Cooking. Oh yeah. I want to be a good cook so that what ever I make will be so much better than anything fast food I would cease to buy it.

It's much easier to clean up cat gak knowing it's all natural. Jus' sayin' from experience. . .
    I am a decent baker, but cooking just doesn't seem to click with me. I am very envious of people like you that can cook!

I am a PRO at order at a Drive-Thru, though. I don't know if any food can beat fast food for me, which is really terrible, I know!

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered--and home on a saturday night :) lol

Yeah, I know what you mean. Fernley is high desert. We get about 5" of rain a year, a lot of it is snow. And most of it comes from two or 3 storms.

It gets fairly hot in the summer, usually tops out around 115 or so. Cold in the winter, I've seen it below zero. Humidity is often in the single digits.

A few years ago, i wired the electrical controls for a power plant about 30 miles northwest of Vegas. Started in late June, finished in late September. It was 122º a few days. That was HOT!!

I worked 7-12s for the last few months. It was really depressing to see one of those signs that displayed the current temperature; 95º and the sun wasn't even up yet. Those were long days.....
    My best friend lives in Fernley! I don't meet many people from there. Small world!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Another one.... Jan. of 2009!

• world class bilge rat

Ok you guys, it's been really fun chatting with all of you, but it's way past my bedtime.....

Nanners everyone!

• Grim Grinning

Another one.... Jan. of 2009!

Hahaha I still can't believe I managed any other expression but pain in that first picture and the sword fight was such a good time!