Page 73 of 136 FirstFirst ... 234863707172737475768398123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2038

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Ok you guys, it's been really fun chatting with all of you, but it's way past my bedtime.....

Nanners everyone!
    Goodnight Rob!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Ok you guys, it's been really fun chatting with all of you, but it's way past my bedtime.....

Nanners everyone!
    Awww! Well glad you could join us for a bit Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hahaha I still can't believe I managed any other expression but pain in that first picture and the sword fight was such a good time!
    I don't think Mel sat there that long... and I wish I had got a video of the sword fight... that was classic!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

haahaa i leave for 2 seconds to get 3 cookies and i had to read back on 2 pages.. LOL

it's not rainy here yet.. but soon.. i just heard on news that Napa Valley is bracing for a storm and a flood..ohh no!! i hope the wine stock will be okay...

• Merry 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I don't believe we have! I am a relatively new member on here - I love it! This thread is definitely the most positive and supportive I have come accross so far. It is very nice to meet you, too!
    Hello Kelly! I don' believe we have met either. I am on rather infrequently anymore but I'm glad to meet you! We have become family only better! I intstantly feel better when I'm here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ha nice! i don't live near oxnard.. LOL

yeah and even though your like younger then me and already married ( so jelous, so so so jelous lol) we like u here as well..

omg my treat thread--a photo was posed. best yet. #68 Holidays at DLR: Treat Photos

it is the best photo i have ever seen!
    That holiday treat thread makes me so hungry. I think I put on 5 pounds just looking at it!
    O know what you mean, I hang out here mostly because everyone here seems like family. Very rarely a negative post.
    Forget your troubles, come on get happy. . .
    This is just a place where you can be you. . . or not. . . but we try to be accepting of everyone as you are, right now. Troubled or not.
    Not us. I would LOVE some rain right now! It's always like a holiday when we get a decent amount of rain out here... Haha
    Here in NV too!
    That's soo true! Gotta love happy hour!

BARRY!! And the rain is supposed to be really bad here tomorrow. One of the news stations told their entire staff to be in an hour early tomorrow morning for storm coverage.

It's really nice in here, we're all a friendly bunch. Always nice to have new people.
    Except me. B on wheels. unless I like you. You're in luck. . . I like you. . .so far. . .

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Send the rain to ME!!!!!!!!!!

I want rain!!! Darn for living in the desert!

Well, we have our random dysfunctional moments like any family... but we usually work past it!
    You live in the bona fide desert too. I would send you ours but we need it too much!
    Aw, thanks, Sara!

Don't be jealous - We are a rare occurrence these days - been together since I was 15 he was 16. Remember: There are perks to being single, too! You don't have to share your Mickey Mouse cookie... Not saying that I do, but you know what I mean!
    Been in relationships and been single much longer. . . I never share my mickey cookies. Mine! Mine! Mine!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Grim Grinning

I don't think Mel sat there that long... and I wish I had got a video of the sword fight... that was classic!
    Maybe not, but that bench is not kind to hip bones when ya lay like that lol. That was such a fun trip, I need to find my sword and bring it next year.

haahaa i leave for 2 seconds to get 3 cookies and i had to read back on 2 pages.. LOL

it's not rainy here yet.. but soon.. i just heard on news that Napa Valley is bracing for a storm and a flood..ohh no!! i hope the wine stock will be okay...
    Some nights are like that; you turn your back for a second and you're buried in stuff you missed. And I think we should drive to Napa to save the wine just to be sure. Take it to high ground, give it a lovely home in our tummies, you know... standard flood procedure.

• Sock Puppet

Maybe not, but that bench is not kind to hip bones when ya lay like that lol. That was such a fun trip, I need to find my sword and bring it next year.

Some nights are like that; you turn your back for a second and you're buried in stuff you missed. And I think we should drive to Napa to save the wine just to be sure. Take it to high ground, give it a lovely home in our tummies, you know... standard flood procedure.
    ur right. that is standard flood procedure for wine.. maybe a few bottle will float down this way lol

ohh i found a nice cheesy lifetime movie about christmas and boy falls in love with girl.. etc etc.. nice! it's called Love at the Christmas table lol

• Merry 2014!

Alrighty, I'll make a batch of those and send em your way! I think I'm gonna make goodies tomorrow since the weather is supposed to be atrocious. Just PM me your address.

We had a tree in our backyard uprooted thanks to a storm that happened either overnight or at some point today. Wasn't a super big tree, but just looked out in the yard and it was just takin a snooze in the grass.
    Squeeeeee! Pm coming your way. Now to get busy.
    That was some storm!
    You know they do have bottled TGIFridays Mudslide in a bottle.... :
    You are ebilllll. . . but don't you have to put alcohol in it?
    It's starting to look like the old days in here; I can't refresh the page fast enough lol.
    IKR? Memories. . . .
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Fernley is high desert. We get about 5" of rain a year, a lot of it is snow. And most of it comes from two or 3 storms.

It gets fairly hot in the summer, usually tops out around 115 or so. Cold in the winter, I've seen it below zero. Humidity is often in the single digits.

A few years ago, i wired the electrical controls for a power plant about 30 miles northwest of Vegas. Started in late June, finished in late September. It was 122º a few days. That was HOT!!

I worked 7-12s for the last few months. It was really depressing to see one of those signs that displayed the current temperature; 95º and the sun wasn't even up yet. Those were long days.....
    Heat is one of the many reasons I dislike Vegas. That kinda heat dehydrates me in a second, it's bad enough in Reno.
    They sell it at CVS too... hahaha
    You are also ebillll. . . . *checking the CVS ad*
    I have noticed. I've felt very welcomed here! Thank you!

I am a decent baker, but cooking just doesn't seem to click with me. I am very envious of people like you that can cook!

I am a PRO at order at a Drive-Thru, though. I don't know if any food can beat fast food for me, which is really terrible, I know!
    I have a long way to go but somehow with that book somethings clicked in my noggin. At least people tell me I cook better now. I crave fast food. It's bad.

Nanners everyone!
    Nanners Rob!!! So good to chat a little bit tonight! Take care! Muah!

Isn't it the dormant period now? I haven't a clue really. . . I'm sure they have taken precautions. . . . *crosses fingers*
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Memories... light the corners of my mind....

Ok I'm singing silly songs. I think that means that my brain as started to shut off and its time for me to follow Rob out the door into nanner land!! You kiddles keep on par-tay-ing all night if you want to but this old person is headed to bed!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

ur right. that is standard flood procedure for wine.. maybe a few bottle will float down this way lol

ohh i found a nice cheesy lifetime movie about christmas and boy falls in love with girl.. etc etc.. nice! it's called Love at the Christmas table lol
    Yup, otherwise it's alcohol abuse!

My sister lives for Lifetime movies. They're usually the ones where the general message is that all men are terrible and will murder your behind for no reason at all. Either that or ones about pregnant teens, and the guy leaves, so either way it all comes back to men are evil. There was one called Last Hours in Suburbia or something like that I actually liked. That wasn't terrible. Liz and Dick however..... big ol stinkfest.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

adding before I go...

You are ebilllll. . . but don't you have to put alcohol in it?

No I'm pretty sure it already has it in it...

• Merry 2014!

Brilliant flood plan to savor. . . errrr. . .save the wine!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Sock Puppet

funny thing is the male actor is dustin milligan from 90210..lol

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Hello Kelly! I don' believe we have met either. I am on rather infrequently anymore but I'm glad to meet you! We have become family only better! I intstantly feel better when I'm here.

Been in relationships and been single much longer. . . I never share my mickey cookies. Mine! Mine! Mine!
    Nice to meet you!! I'm making so many friends tonight on here, it's so great! Hehe love your comment on the cookie sharing. I'll gladly share my vegetables, but get a bit protective with my junk food!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Squeeeeee! Pm coming your way. Now to get busy.
    That was some storm!

You are also ebillll. . . . *checking the CVS ad*
    YAY!! And it's not on sale this week I don't believe, so it won't be in the ad, but it already has the alcohol in it. So all ya gotta do is toss it in the blender with some ice and clear your schedule for the night lol.

Memories... light the corners of my mind....

Ok I'm singing silly songs. I think that means that my brain as started to shut off and its time for me to follow Rob out the door into nanner land!! You kiddles keep on par-tay-ing all night if you want to but this old person is headed to bed!
    Night momma!

• Sock Puppet

yes save the wine.

i am going to make tshirts wit that "save the wine"

yes last hours in suburbia., i saw that one.. LOL haahaa i like the ones where the guy and girl fall in love, but she dosn't know it yet the cheesy romantic ones..lol