Page 76 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2651667374757677787986101126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2038

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Home from the stores. Yes, I said stores. Apparently the grocery store doesn't believe in pretzel rods, melt n molds or cute little baggies to put it all in. 3 stores later I have everything I need and thanks to the influence of this place, a bottle of mudslides lol. Time to make goodies!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Wow I have been gone too long! A great new thread and 75 pages into it! Hope your all well. Kelly I like the kitten christmas tree orniment its so life like
    By golly you have! Now get back in here! We need Dave to come back too!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Pages and pages and pages to catch up on!! I go to bed early and LOOK what happens! I gave up trying to keep up with everything I wanted to respond to, but I will say I LOVE the kitty in the tree! And it is a beautiful tree!

Now I want a mudslide...but I think it may be a bit early in the day!

Morning!
    Its 5:00 somewhere...

Hey, all y'alls who are doing newsletters this year...How long are yours? I've never done a newsletter before but I'm thinking of doing one this year.
    I do a legal size sheet of paper, and fill both sides....

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    nice to see you in here mickdaddy!! and hello eveyone btw, i know i am so bad at saying hello when i get in here
    eh... no biggy. We're pretty informal here and if you come in and just jump into the middle of a conversation thats cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I rarely do the hello thing. That comes from times in the RCMC when things moved very quickly. If you didn't move fast, you missed a whole lot.
    And that too!

Kelly, beautiful tree!! And I love the kitty!!!

Sort of busy day... went to breakfast, went over and picked up mother in law, went to Wally World and the store... got some new outdoor lights since I figure if the rest of the street has them up I might as well to and my other lights are in a box heaven knows where... go got some new LED lights. Just a couple of strings... just for the effect. Did not get my tree up... again... but saw my team kick the 49ers thanks to Barry giving me a heads up that the game was tied in the last 4 minutes!!!

Now off to do more stuff...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Alrighty, if this batch of goodies comes out well, I'll start taking addresses from anyone who would like me to send them a box. Fingers crossed folks!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Alrighty, if this batch of goodies comes out well, I'll start taking addresses from anyone who would like me to send them a box. Fingers crossed folks!
    I do love a good covered pretzel! Hope they turn out!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

• Minion

I am always a little disappointed that more people do not decorate for the holidays. I myself am not a religious person so I have always celebrated the more comercial aspects of the holiday season like trees and santa but my favorite thing is always the lights. I just wish more people would light up their houses regardless of beliefs because it looks so pretty (although in my neighborhood it is more laziness then belief systems that keep it dark)
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I lost my balance. Stubbed my toe, which is now all black and blue, and I also have a monster size bruise on my right leg. DOn't get old folks. Better yet, don't get clumsy like me.

I am determined to get this scrapbook finished this week. At least the end is in sight. I have all the pictures printed at least.

I made a pot of bean soup.

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. He will be 66. Officially retirement age, for him, but he has to keep working. The kids are coming over, and we will celebrate tomorrow.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

• Grim Grinning

The first 20 or so pretzels took to the caramel really well, after that, the caramel didn't like being on the lowest heat setting, so the rest of them have thicker caramel by default of I couldn't get it to melt down again. Waiting for them to set up before I melt chocolate.

The neighbor got his lights on his house yesterday, I wanna put ours up, but mom doesn't want me on the roof.

Sorry to hear about your injury Barb! Be careful! And Happy Birthday to your hubby!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I am always a little disappointed that more people do not decorate for the holidays. I myself am not a religious person so I have always celebrated the more comercial aspects of the holiday season like trees and santa but my favorite thing is always the lights. I just wish more people would light up their houses regardless of beliefs because it looks so pretty (although in my neighborhood it is more laziness then belief systems that keep it dark)
    I love driving home from work at night and seeing all the lights!! Now that I have some up, I want to put up even more!!! But.... I'll let it go at the couple of strings I have up... for now. Maybe after Christmas if I can get some more on clearance... although by then they will prob. all be gone...

I lost my balance. Stubbed my toe, which is now all black and blue, and I also have a monster size bruise on my right leg. DOn't get old folks. Better yet, don't get clumsy like me.

I am determined to get this scrapbook finished this week. At least the end is in sight. I have all the pictures printed at least.

I made a pot of bean soup.

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. He will be 66. Officially retirement age, for him, but he has to keep working. The kids are coming over, and we will celebrate tomorrow.
    To late! I'm already old!!! And I think I'll probably keep working until I drop dead somewhere...

The first 20 or so pretzels took to the caramel really well, after that, the caramel didn't like being on the lowest heat setting, so the rest of them have thicker caramel by default of I couldn't get it to melt down again. Waiting for them to set up before I melt chocolate.

The neighbor got his lights on his house yesterday, I wanna put ours up, but mom doesn't want me on the roof.

Sorry to hear about your injury Barb! Be careful! And Happy Birthday to your hubby!
    Um... carmel and pretzels...sounds good.

Looking at sewing machines. Daughter tried fixing the one she has but the replacement part broke too. The machine she has was my moms... and she bought it used back when I was in high school. So its.... at least 40 years old. So I think Santa will get her a new one.

If I can find one I like that isn't a bazillion dollars. I'd love to get her a Bernina... when I hit the lottery. Singer isn't what it use to be. But there are some Janome's that look pretty good.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I used to sew when my boys were babies. Perhaps if they were girls, I would have continued to sew. However, after not using my sewing machine for years, and years, it wouldn't work anymore, so I got rid of it. I have moved from one thing to another. From sewing to crocheting, to scrapbooking. I still crochet, but I doubt that I'll ever buy another sewing machine.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I still have mine, which I bought when I first got married. And I still use it on occasion. In fact, I cut out an apron that I am going to make for my daughter for Christmas (notice I said "am" ).

Time for some dinner I think.

• Selfie Expert

It's a beautiful tree, Kelly. It's been years since we had one that big, and we haven't had a real one since we moved into the house where we live
    now. That was 1986.
    Thank you! I agree, it is a beautiful tree... just a bit bigger than I had planned on. I can make it work, though! And '86 was when I was born!!

Kelly I like the kitten christmas tree orniment its so life like
    Isn't it?! Haha

I will say I LOVE the kitty in the tree! And it is a beautiful tree!
    Hehe thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    haha! you know since we were or are on the subjet.. jack daniels honey whiskey is the bomb! try it in a coke instead of rum.. omg! this doesn't make me sound like a lush or anything right?

kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute! i looooove the color of your walls kelly!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have heard a lot of good things about that honey whiskey... I might have to try that one! And I agree, Loki is quite a cutie even though he always seems to find himself in trouble! And thank you! We decided to try something different than white or beige on our walls, I think it turned out pretty well. It was pretty scary when we were first painting it on, though!

I love the tree Kelly! Our cats do the same thing, they all like having the high ground.
    Thank you! Yes our kitties always seem to scramble to explore the newest high spot. Loki, the one in the picture, even makes sure to sleep on the highest point in the bed... Usually one of our backs, butts, or shoulders lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Yes, Please!!!

This! I have never celebrated the religious aspect of Christmas (even when I was religious), but I love the decorations!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Looking at sewing machines. Daughter tried fixing the one she has but the replacement part broke too. The machine she has was my moms... and she bought it used back when I was in high school. So its.... at least 40 years old. So I think Santa will get her a new one.

If I can find one I like that isn't a bazillion dollars. I'd love to get her a Bernina... when I hit the lottery. Singer isn't what it use to be. But there are some Janome's that look pretty good.
    My mother and grandmother swear by Bernina. They both have one and each is like a bazillion years old. So a good investment if you can swing it!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Kelly, beautiful tree!! And I love the kitty!!!
    Thank you very much!!

I agree. I LOVE Christmas lights, they're tied for my favorite thing about Christmas along with the tree. I am not from a religious family, so Christmas for us has always been about being with family. Something about those lights just brings back so many memories and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Pretzels done, down to peppermint bark. I need a freezer specifically for baking purposes. I have 3 cookie sheets of pretzels, and only room in the freezer for one. Le sigh.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

HELLO EVERYONE !

Kelly ,I also like the picture of the kitten in the tree......very cute!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

As a single person with no family.......I find this time sad......

But ,I do my best
    ,as in sending out cards....do toys for tots
    havea small tree with ,little lights on it....
    enjoy driveing at night looking at light's that was put up.......around

I Hopeing going the Knott's Berry Farm to there Christmas Craft Far
    I sure that would help put me in the spirit!

AUNT PENGY...your card is on it's way.......went out yesterday......

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !