Page 80 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3055707778798081828390105130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2038
  1. #1186

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,183

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Kelly ,I do too........
    I have all sort stuff ,home made with Eagle's.......(like crave Eagle's)
    and Like getting gifts for other's were it hard to find in a store........homemade!
    Jim
    Homemade gifts are the best! The thought and time put into them means so much more than a pricetag.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    have you ever been so over all exhausted you just want to sit in a dark room and cry....
    Ugh. Yes. Not fun.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  2. #1187

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh I don't mind if that is what every one wants. So..

    I have Pengy's, Fantasmico and Lady's addy's. I can pass them around if I get permission to do so.

    Is that what you are wanting me to do Pengy?
    Permission granted as far as I'm concerned!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    have you ever been so over all exhausted you just want to sit in a dark room and cry....
    yes! Its a terrible feeling...so sorry Clara!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Anyone willing to run to Panera for me? I really want a french onion soup bread bowl, but really don't wanna go out again.
    Haha, I would...but...wait....no, I wouldn't! I hate driving in this weather around the holidays. Actually I hate driving in this weather. ACTUALLY I hate driving.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  3. #1188

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,595
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hi, Jim!

    It's good to see you back here. Sounds like you're doing ok.

    I'm not liking this cold wet wind we're having around here. Given the choice, I'd stay home and wait it out, but the plant needs to be done, so off I go......
    It was insanely beautiful here... pushing 70 degrees, sunny... got a bit of wind in the afternoon but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well Aunt Pengy ,I guess ,I going have send you box before...mmmmmm
    St.Patrick DayJim




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  4. #1189

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    I wanted say say to Miss Lady Nimrodelle....Do Hope You Are Well!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  5. #1190

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Hi Jim! I am well, thank you. I don't know if we were ever properly introduced, but my name is Kelila. Most people around here just call me Lady or LadyN, I respond to anything =) Its nice to see you in here!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  6. #1191

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Homemade gifts are the best! The thought and time put into them means so much more than a pricetag.
    Kelly......Yep one thing about craft work....they do have a high price tag.....
    But as you say......means much more.......

    For some reason ...I would like to call you Kelly Girl
    I think it's a song...from a tv show cheers....lol

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  7. #1192

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,595
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hi Jim! I am well, thank you. I don't know if we were ever properly introduced, but my name is Kelila. Most people around here just call me Lady or LadyN, I respond to anything =) Its nice to see you in here!
    Which reminds me... I need to update the list in the first post.... soon!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  8. #1193

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,158

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Haha, I would...but...wait....no, I wouldn't! I hate driving in this weather around the holidays. Actually I hate driving in this weather. ACTUALLY I hate driving.
    Considering where you live, I can understand not liking to drive.

    Around here, when the freeways in Reno slow to 15 or 20, it's a major traffic jam.

    Heading east from Reno on I-80, there's maybe a car or truck every couple of hundred yards. No slowdowns at all. The back roads are even less dense.

    When I go to DL, I take some of the back roads that eventually merge into 395. It's common to drive more than an hour and not see another car.

    Contrasted to I-15, 60, 57, etc.......

    Lol.

  9. #1194

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hi Jim! I am well, thank you. I don't know if we were ever properly introduced, but my name is Kelila. Most people around here just call me Lady or LadyN, I respond to anything =) Its nice to see you in here!
    I think few days ago I introduced my self.....
    But being an Old Man...let make sure......
    Kelila,my name is JIM.....and I have a nickname EAGLEMAN........
    most co-worker call me Eagleman for I love and into Eagle's......
    I'am the oldest male in this room.....
    It very Nice to meet You!........
    I will call you LADY...for I know you are
    (I mean that in a nice way)
    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #1195

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,183

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Kelly......Yep one thing about craft work....they do have a high price tag.....
    But as you say......means much more.......

    For some reason ...I would like to call you Kelly Girl
    I think it's a song...from a tv show cheers....lol

    Jim
    That is true - usually when you buy the crafts they are a little pricier. That's why I try to craft myself - it's so much cheaper! Don't always have the time (or space) to do it myself, though.

    I have so many nicknames, I can hardly keep track. I certainly don't mind being called that haha

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  11. #1196

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,595
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Considering where you live, I can understand not liking to drive.

    Around here, when the freeways in Reno slow to 15 or 20, it's a major traffic jam.

    Heading east from Reno on I-80, there's maybe a car or truck every couple of hundred yards. No slowdowns at all. The back roads are even less dense.

    When I go to DL, I take some of the back roads that eventually merge into 395. It's common to drive more than an hour and not see another car.

    Contrasted to I-15, 60, 57, etc.......

    Lol.
    Which is one reason I wish they would come up with teleportation... so I wouldn't have to drive on the 91 to get to Disneyland!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  12. #1197

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,634
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    That is true - usually when you buy the crafts they are a little pricier. That's why I try to craft myself - it's so much cheaper! Don't always have the time (or space) to do it myself, though.

    I have so many nicknames, I can hardly keep track. I certainly don't mind being called that haha
    Then from this DAY forward Dec.2 2012
    You should knowen from me........
    as
    KELLY GIRL

    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  13. #1198

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,299

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    So, guess who got to Panera's drive thru at 8:03 to find out it closed at 8? That's right, moi. So sad! Totally forgot it was Sunday and they close at 8 instead of 10.

  14. #1199

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,595
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So, guess who got to Panera's drive thru at 8:03 to find out it closed at 8? That's right, moi. So sad! Totally forgot it was Sunday and they close at 8 instead of 10.
    Oh noes!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  15. #1200

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,183

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Then from this DAY forward Dec.2 2012
    You should knowen from me........
    as
    KELLY GIRL

    JIM
    Officially noted!! Hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So, guess who got to Panera's drive thru at 8:03 to find out it closed at 8? That's right, moi. So sad! Totally forgot it was Sunday and they close at 8 instead of 10.
    Awwww man there is nothing worse than having a huge craving, finally deciding and working up the motivation to actually go and get it, and then have your hopes and dreams demolished by lame-o hours of operation.

    Working the overnight, I have found that I have developed a great love for places open 24 hours AND serve their entire menu all the time (Thank you Carl's Jr. for not judging me for getting a burger and fries at 7am)

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •