Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3459748182838485868794109134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2038

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

yay!
    "Your
    Kohls order is packed & ready for shipping! Please note we might ship it in more than one package."

I almost forgot about that! I bought all kinds of stuff on Cyber Monday last week. I just hope it all fits because I got lots of tops and new jeans at great prices. I got skinny jeans fro $7 marked down from $28 because I had Kohl's cash and 20% off for Cyber Monday.

• Sock Puppet

Luna would of been still. she can sit for a good whole 5 min now . she is 2 and a half years old. but then like who'd take the photo?..besides i am not into being in photos, i'd rather take them.

this is my dog

she loos innocent and sweet. but she has chewed 2 couches already, one twice.. so i called her "Chewna" for a while..lol my brothers has cats. they rock, they don't chew couches, they throw up on the floor. but that i can handle.. LOL

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    yay!
    "Your
    Kohls order is packed & ready for shipping! Please note we might ship it in more than one package."

I almost forgot about that! I bought all kinds of stuff on Cyber Monday last week. I just hope it all fits because I got lots of tops and new jeans at great prices. I got skinny jeans fro $7 marked down from $28 because I had Kohl's cash and 20% off for Cyber Monday.

yaya I LOVE WHEN A ORDER SAYS SHIPPED!! EEEK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    she loos innocent and sweet. but she has chewed 2 couches already, one twice.. so i called her "Chewna" for a while..lol my brothers has cats. they rock, they don't chew couches, they throw up on the floor. but that i can handle.. LOL
    Oh cats may not chew couches but they sure can scratch the heck outta them. And curtains and my new chairs and bed spreads..I've gone through so many scratch toys with my cat.

My cat has never thrown up on the floor though. In fact, I've never seen him throw up at all.

I'm not feeling good today. I'm so super tired and just listless. I just want to stay in bed all day. My head is a bit woozy and it feels very heavy and I feel like I have an elephant on my chest. I wonder if I can go home early...but I know I won't rest..I'll just need to pick up the kid then get chores done.

I need rest so bad.

• Sock Puppet

I think that it just happens to be my brothers luck. penny throws up on his socks and on the floor all the time when he is around.she may not like him just a guess..she never throws up for me, she is a perfect angel when i am there watching her and the other one.. and she doesn't misbehave for my sister in law either..LOL cats do scratch but you can hide the scratches on couches and stuff.. maybe not curtains.but it is harder to hide a chewed up couch lol

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I'm not feeling good today. I'm so super tired and just listless. I just want to stay in bed all day. My head is a bit woozy and it feels very heavy and I feel like I have an elephant on my chest. I wonder if I can go home early...but I know I won't rest..I'll just need to pick up the kid then get chores done.

I need rest so bad.
    yep. i am no doctor. but that sounds like your getting sick and your body needs rest.. do u want me to call your boss an tell her or him that there is a emergency at home and you need to leave?

I think that it just happens to be my brothers luck. penny throws up on his socks and on the floor all the time when he is around.she may not like him just a guess..she never throws up for me, she is a perfect angel when i am there watching her and the other one.. and she doesn't misbehave for my sister in law either..LOL
    I would want to inspect what is being fed to her? Remember, no milk for cats...they can't digest it and gives them diarhea or vomits. Sometimes cats have trouble with fish type cat foods to. Also, ask your brother if he happens to find any dead bug carcasses lying about. I know that my cat will play with then consume any crawling thing that happens to enter my apartment (except ants) and then leave their carcasses at my front door. If she eats a bug it may make her vomit.

do u want me to call your boss an tell her or him that there is a emergency at home and you need to leave?
    lol no..I don't work that way...if I do leave I'll just be honest and say I'm about to vomit all over their desk...which I kinda might because now my heart burn from the pizza last night and what kept me up all night...is making me nauseated.

• Sock Puppet

nah penny barfs cause.. well cause she is penny! lol she is those types of cats that cuddle up to your face while your sleeping. my brother hates it and won't let her do it, so i think in return she gets pissed and barFs on his socks..lol. i let her cuddle to my face and she doesn't barf on my things! LOL..even though i am allergic to her hair in my face, i am saving my socks from a treacherous ordeal of cat barf by letting her cuddle up to my face. lol. i am taking one for the team!

• Sock Puppet

OH SNAP! i just got a email from a card game company, and i know what i want for xmas!!!!!

I hate when I over microwave my breakfast sandwich...

• Sock Puppet

oo is it like really hot now an you can't eat it??

oo is it like really hot now an you can't eat it??
    no...the bread and cheese get hard and it's crunchy...

• Sock Puppet

actually that sounds good...LOL