Page 85 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3560758283848586878895110135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2038

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Your Panera has a drive through!? I have never seen a Panera with a drive through where I live. I would love to have a drive through Panera!
    It does indeed! It used to be a Krispy Kremes, then they took those outta here. I can't remember what it was before that anymore. I've seen maybe one other one that had a drive thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    I HATE WHEN DRIVE THRU'S ARE CLOSED! i cruised to a jack in the bix one night thinking that at 10pm they'd b open.. they weren't and i was soooooooooooooo crushed.
    Sounds like you need to move up here! All of our Jack in the Box drive thru's are open 24 hours. Makes a 3am curly fry and vanilla milkshake craving easy to satisfy. Now if only I could convince Sonic and In n Out to follow suit...

My cat has never thrown up on the floor though. In fact, I've never seen him throw up at all.
    Juuuuust wait. I said the same thing about my cat for a while, then the last time I said it not 10 minutes later, he did.

Good afternoon btw haha.

• Sock Puppet

thanks Clara an Amanda.. Amanda's love for drive thru's and Clara's post about breakfast sandwich's got me hungry. therefore, food takes precedence over going to CVS and getting stuff i need like hair shampoo etc.. food trumps everything lol

jack in the box it is for lunch!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Juuuuust wait. I said the same thing about my cat for a while, then the last time I said it not 10 minutes later, he did.
    So should I expect vomit somewhere when I get home from work today? I've had him for two years...and no vomit that I have found. And my place isn't that big so he couldn't have done it where I wouldn't have found it.
    And in the 2 years I've had him, he's only gone outside his litter box once and it was in my shoe. Luckily those shoes I didn't wear much

• Grim Grinning

thanks Clara an Amanda.. Amanda's love for drive thru's and Clara's post about breakfast sandwich's got me hungry. therefore, food takes precedence over going to CVS and getting stuff i need like hair shampoo etc.. food trumps everything lol
    But CVS has the mudslides on sale for $9.97 as opposed to $14.99! I'm hungry too. Suppose I should get something before I have to go to work. Make sure you have your extracare card if ya go that way! I gotta say it, people forget all the time. Guess where I work haha.

• Grim Grinning

So should I expect vomit somewhere when I get home from work today? I've had him for two years...and no vomit that I have found. And my place isn't that big so he couldn't have done it where I wouldn't have found it.
    And in the 2 years I've had him, he's only gone outside his litter box once and it was in my shoe. Luckily those shoes I didn't wear much
    Maybe not, I just have rotten luck lol. We have two kittens who are very fond of not using the litter box. They did just fine when we brought them home, then out of nowhere they decide that the living room and everywhere else is a nice substitute.

• Sock Puppet

But CVS has the mudslides on sale for $9.97 as opposed to $14.99! I'm hungry too. Suppose I should get something before I have to go to work. Make sure you have your extracare card if ya go that way! I gotta say it, people forget all the time. Guess where I work haha.
    i always do.. i really need the tigi bead head manipulator and hair gel, hair spray and umm.. *cough* hair color * cough*

oh let me guess.. umm CVS?

Maybe not, I just have rotten luck lol. We have two kittens who are very fond of not using the litter box. They did just fine when we brought them home, then out of nowhere they decide that the living room and everywhere else is a nice substitute.

ohh penny and ozzy did that too for the longest time.. she kept going in the living room. we had to replace the carpet. and then we blocked it off so she can't go in there.. we are paranoid she might do it again.. but now she is going in her litter.. turns out she didnt' like the litter we used..LOL who knew!?? lol

• Grim Grinning

i always do..

oh let me guess.. umm CVS?

ohh penny and ozzy did that too for the longest time.. she kept going in the living room. we had to replace the carpet. and then we blocked it off so she can't go in there.. we are paranoid she might do it again.. but now she is going in her litter.. turns out she didnt' like the litter we used..LOL who knew!?? lol
    Yup... gotta love it this time of year. I'm tired of Christmas music already haha

We've tried several different kinds of litter, nothin works. I'm about to give the guy from My Cat From Hell a call. I'm shampooing the carpet all the time and it's getting old.

I read somewhere that if cats go outside their litter they may have bladder infections or something like that.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry but that is the scariest looking thing I've seen in a while...ick.
    It was pretty scary to me last night too when I kept thinking of greasy chicken legs as I was tossing my cookies in the trash can last night.....

Well..I guess the Dominos pizza I had last night didn't sit well..I was in and out of sleep all night because of heartburn and being way over heated. For some reason..I was burning up last night even though it was cold and rainy.
    Hope you aren't getting what I had.....

Oh pftt...just another day...

I do share a birthday with Brittany Spears and Lucy Liu though
    And Vickie (who doesn't post in here anymore) and I share a birthday with Uncle Walt.

Oh..my xmas cards go out today! Any more takers I love Xmas cards

Attachment 25429

LOL!
    Me too!!!! Hope I have the energy to work on them later... or tomorrow...

speaking of xmas cards.. my parents are having a battle over whether or not to put the dogs photo on the front of the card or just have a regular card.. my mom is about gave up and ready to go to costco and get cards. my dad wants the dog on the front of the card.. her argument " we are a family, it's not just the dog in this family.. and we don't have any photos of her that is xmas-y" lol... so u know i made an ordered mine and they can deal with their card stress themsevles. lol.i wn't be apart of that fiasco..year before they couldn't decide on a style of cards and my mom didn't get and send out the cards till like day b4 xmas eve.. LOL
    In our house the dogs are family... one even sleeps on the bed with us all night.

And the closest CVS is like.... 45 miles away....

Jim!! If you peek in, got your card today!! Thank you!!! Thats a beautiful card!!!!!

Ok, I have checked in... filling up with ginger ale.... think I'll go lay down again for a bit longer.... at least now I don't feel like my entire body has been beat with a baseball bat but still really tired out...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

I read somewhere that if cats go outside their litter they may have bladder infections or something like that.
    They were checked for everything, and there's nothing wrong with them, they're just stubborn. I keep voting for them to just stay in my sisters room since they're her cats, but that's not catching on real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ok, I have checked in... filling up with ginger ale.... think I'll go lay down again for a bit longer.... at least now I don't feel like my entire body has been beat with a baseball bat but still really tired out...
    Feel better! I hate when I'm sick like that, but it gives you an excuse to sleep and get nothing done.

Well my cards and newsletters are all ready to be dropped in the mail...yay! Glad I got that done and out of the way!

• Grim Grinning

Alright lovely people, time for me to go off to work. Catch ya later!

Alright lovely people, time for me to go off to work. Catch ya later!
    Bye!

I'm debating whether I should cut bangs on myself. It might hide the grey better. I'm to lazy to dye but I can't believe how my salt and pepper hair ages me at least 20 years.

• Sock Puppet

Oooo clllllllaaaaarrrrraaaaaa.......!

i got something for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!