Page 89 of 136 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2038
  1. #1321

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,649

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    HEY REX !

    Well do not worry Darth
    The mommy stick only hurts for couple daysJim
    hi eagleman. good to hear from you

  2. #1322

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,266

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Ugh, work was so busy! 3 registers all day. Gotta figure out what I'm gonna do for my birthday. I know I want to go to Disneyland, but I don't know if I want to make it into a big trip, or just take one friend and have a peaceful trip.

  3. #1323

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi eagleman. good to hear from you
    Rex .........Always Good To Hear from You too!
    Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Ugh, work was so busy! 3 registers all day. Gotta figure out what I'm gonna do for my birthday. I know I want to go to Disneyland, but I don't know if I want to make it into a big trip, or just take one friend and have a peaceful trip.
    Amanda , What ever You do on your Birthday....Enjoy,Relax and mostly have FUN!......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  4. #1324

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,266

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    But I hate hurting peoples feelings! I hate telling certain people that "No, you're not invited on my birthday Disneyland trip."

  5. #1325

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    But I hate hurting peoples feelings! I hate telling certain people that "No, you're not invited on my birthday Disneyland trip."
    Amanda,Then just do somethings eles with them!
    you can spread your birthday out for more than a day.......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #1326

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,574
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy
    what happine at the Bank?
    and
    Did the card come ?......I bet it would be tomorrow....
    Jim
    Jim! I posted back a few pages.... yes I got the card today!! Its a beautiful card thank you!!

    And didn't go to the bank... spend all day in bed. I got up about 1 for a bit, then went back to bed until 4 now I'm thinking of heading back to bed again. Not sure if I'm going to try to go to work tomorrow or not.... the teacher I work with posted on FB that she has it now and shes getting a sub for tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well
    I'am trying keep warm tonight....
    I been wet from the rain and the weather....at work...cold to the bones.....
    Hope that I'am not coming down with something........
    Jim
    Stay warm Jim and don't come down with anything! Tyler and I being sick is enough right now!

    Ok... had a bit of ice cream and some more ginger ale... that seems to be setting pretty good...




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  7. #1327

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,115

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Your cat's name is Loki? My hamster's name is Loki.
    Yep! He's an evil little villain but just so stinking adorable you can't help but love him... plus he looks like he has horns when his ears are back.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  8. #1328

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,266

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Amanda,Then just do somethings eles with them!
    you can spread your birthday out for more than a day.......
    Jim
    I guess lol. Ugh why must I be a people pleaser?? My life would be infinitely easier if I wasn't so inclined to make sure everyone else was happy.

  9. #1329

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Jim! I posted back a few pages.... yes I got the card today!! Its a beautiful card thank you!!

    And didn't go to the bank... spend all day in bed. I got up about 1 for a bit, then went back to bed until 4 now I'm thinking of heading back to bed again. Not sure if I'm going to try to go to work tomorrow or not.... the teacher I work with posted on FB that she has it now and shes getting a sub for tomorrow!



    Stay warm Jim and don't come down with anything! Tyler and I being sick is enough right now!

    Ok... had a bit of ice cream and some more ginger ale... that seems to be setting pretty good...
    Woe...........Aunt Pengy...will keep you in thoughs and prayer.....
    Do know what it like ,even now.....I not doing to well...
    and I'am call it eary night myself.......
    I know the rain ....got to me today...wet and cold day....
    GET WELLL SOON............I will have a glass of PEPSI......
    Glad You got the card...........JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #1330

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,574
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    I'm working on it Jim! In fact I think I'll head to bed early myself tonight and get some extra rest... still got lots to do before the holidays and don't have time to be sick!!!

    Nanners all!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  11. #1331

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I guess lol. Ugh why must I be a people pleaser?? My life would be infinitely easier if I wasn't so inclined to make sure everyone else was happy.
    and that is not always bad.......and there is time,you have to do good for yourself
    as well...........so you ,you can do for other's
    my Friend ,that is call Life!!!!!!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #1332

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I'm working on it Jim! In fact I think I'll head to bed early myself tonight and get some extra rest... still got lots to do before the holidays and don't have time to be sick!!!

    Nanners all!
    Peaceful sleep and DREAMS
    be with You Aunt Pengy
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  13. #1333

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    KELLY GIRL........Hope all is well with YOU!!!!!!

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  14. #1334

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,266

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    Where'd everybody go??

  15. #1335

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

    And Now I calling it the night..........
    You All Take Care....get your rest too!

    NANNER"s ALL

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Trip That Happened After All...Just Two Weeks Later :)
    By animagusurreal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Seeing red: motorists and byclists...can't we all just get along?
    By Radiobarry in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
  3. Are you all just saying...
    By FoundMyHappyPlace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
  4. Y'all have me a bit worried!!
    By twinmom in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •