Page 9 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6789101112193459109 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh the economy is ALOT better in other states compared to California. My older sister moved to Montana and has been there with her husband and 2 kids for about 2 years now...they are flourishing like there is no tomorrow. And the kids love their schools. I don't like the school system here. That is another big beef with me and California.

Maybe my kids should of gone to Montana, coz they are struggling pretty bad in Idaho right now. Of course, I don't own property in Montana, but do in Idaho....

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Yay! Made the November Newsletter with my Carthay Circle report!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    haa! yes some people i just want to reach through the computer and give them my 2 cents! lol

have u guys seen these tiny hats yet? i got one now .. i got it for this visit with my cousin.. and well to wear to the parks when i go, i am going to use it as a hair clip, i just clip it on and pin some booby pins on the side and it is pretty secure. lol

Awww thats cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    The lanyard idea sounds like a good one, Sara.

Over the years, I have gotten bent out of shape over the way some people post. However, I have learned the best thing to do is to keep walking. Basically people aren't going to change, so it's best to just steer clear of those who rub us the wrong way.
    So many times I've had to work really hard at keeping my mouth shut and not saying what I really think. Then again, I have the power to make people go poof into the night too.

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Doing chemistry work again. If I don't say anything by tomorrow, call 911.
    Ewww chemistry....

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hey Rob!

Long day.... had to stay over to write up an incident report on the ER... gawd some stupid people. I hate to stay it but after the last few days I don't have a lot of faith in our ER..

Not sure how ling I can stay awake... just trying to make it to Sunday when I have 3 days off before I do four 12 hour days in a row.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Hey there, Sara!

You introduced yourself a while ago; now it's my turn.

I'm Rob.

I like RCMC mainly because it feels like family to me. I like everyone who posts here.

I turned 56 last Sunday (boy, do I ever feel old sometimes!! lol), my wife of 25 years passed away about 7 years ago, my daughter was 11 at the time.

She's 18 now, going to college; wants to be either a nurse (like her mother) or a Marine Biologist.

I'm still single, and like you, kind of enjoy it.

I visit DL once or maybe twice a year; it's usually me, my daughter, and 3 of her friends. We go to DL two or 3 days, and Universal one day.

I live in a 3400 sq.ft 2 story house that I built myself. Well, about 90% of it anyway. It's on 10 acres of sagebrush, my closest neighbor is about 200 yards away. The next closest one is about 1/2 mile.

I'm an electrician, I've been in the construction trades for 38 years.

Ok, enough rambling for now.....

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Hey everyone.

The Gangnam Style song is so addicting.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I love the sound of you house Rob.... I'd love to have 3400 sq feet!!! Of course, if I had it I'd just fill it up with even more stuff!!!

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 10:05 PM ----------

Hey Tyler!

I have to admit... I thought it was dumb at first... but I get it stuck in my head. I call it the new macarana!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Hey Tyler!

I have to admit... I thought it was dumb at first... but I get it stuck in my head. I call it the new macarana!
    The first time I tried listening to it, I couldn't even finish it. Now I'm looping it.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Darn you! Now I've got it stuck in my head!!! Again!

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

I was getting a haircut today, and I was talking to the hairstylist. To make a boring story short, I got Copacabana stuck in her head. I should probably get a mirror to check that she didn't shave obscenities in the back of my head.

• Never give in.

My lab reports always take so long, I swear.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

So many times I've had to work really hard at keeping my mouth shut and not saying what I really think. Then again, I have the power to make people go poof into the night too.
    Beware Diablo Pengy!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hey there, Sara!

You introduced yourself a while ago; now it's my turn.

I'm Rob.

I like RCMC mainly because it feels like family to me. I like everyone who posts here.

I turned 56 last Sunday (boy, do I ever feel old sometimes!! lol), my wife of 25 years passed away about 7 years ago, my daughter was 11 at the time.

She's 18 now, going to college; wants to be either a nurse (like her mother) or a Marine Biologist.

I'm still single, and like you, kind of enjoy it.

I visit DL once or maybe twice a year; it's usually me, my daughter, and 3 of her friends. We go to DL two or 3 days, and Universal one day.

I live in a 3400 sq.ft 2 story house that I built myself. Well, about 90% of it anyway. It's on 10 acres of sagebrush, my closest neighbor is about 200 yards away. The next closest one is about 1/2 mile.

I'm an electrician, I've been in the construction trades for 38 years.

Ok, enough rambling for now.....

Wow, I've been around for a while and I learned things about Rob in that lil blurb.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    I was getting a haircut today, and I was talking to the hairstylist. To make a boring story short, I got Copacabana stuck in her head. I should probably get a mirror to check that she didn't shave obscenities in the back of my head.
    sounds like a good idea imo...you got it stuck in my head just by mentioning it...if I had a razor in my hands...idk

• What Time Taught Us

just had the opportunity to hear the director of the Lion King, Rob Minkoff, speak, thanks to the disney club at my school. basically he just sat with a girl who I guess acted as the moderator, but she didn't really do much since Minkoff loves nothing more than story tangents. lol. it was really cool, especially since he has worked as a character designer, animator, and composer for various Disney films in addition to his directing so there was a lot of insights on the various aspects of film-making covered. yup

and he drew several character for us on an overhead and he could crank out Ursula, Scar, etc. in 30-50 seconds. it was pretty nuts.

the next person they have coming is Lea Salonga. whaaat

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    The Barry Manilow song?
    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    My lab reports always take so long, I swear.
    Are you trying to write it? If so it might go faster if you're not in here. Not that we don't love having you hear but if you have school work to do....

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

OK, its only 10:30...now to begin the arduous task that is studying for a midterm tomorrow....after I read a chapter for French class...and revise a paper...

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    just had the opportunity to hear the director of the Lion King, Rob Minkoff, speak, thanks to the disney club at my school. basically he just sat with a girl who I guess acted as the moderator, but she didn't really do much since Minkoff loves nothing more than story tangents. lol. it was really cool, especially since he has worked as a character designer, animator, and composer for various Disney films in addition to his directing so there was a lot of insights on the various aspects of film-making covered. yup

and he drew several character for us on an overhead and he could crank out Ursula, Scar, etc. in 30-50 seconds. it was pretty nuts.

OOH, :jealous: That is pretty darn cool. Lea Salonga is AHmazing!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Wow! Thats really cool! I would of love to of been there for that!

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post

sounds like a good idea imo...you got it stuck in my head just by mentioning it...if I had a razor in my hands...idk
    But it's a good song.
    You meanie.

Neato
    The Barry Manilow song?
    Yup. I have a coworker that's my mom's age, and she despises Manilow, so sometimes I'll just start singing the song. One day, I decided to check out Catwoman #1 from DC's New 52, and saw this.

I had the comic open when she came in, so I'm like, "Alicia, table, left page, second row, right side."
    She was less than thrilled.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good evening all. For those that care, I am still around.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.