Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2038

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

well see there u go!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yay!

Yeah, it's not a terrible drive. We leave at 2am, so we can actually spend the day in the park. We normally for at least 3 days at a time though.
    Props to you for being able to get up that early and make it through a day at the parks! I would be so grumpy. One time, I tried to go straight from my last overnight shift to Disneyland. I thought maybe I'd sleep in the car on the way... Nope. I was up for about 36 hours by the time we were in line for RSR... I was not feeling well AT ALL, the wait was like 90 minutes (far beyond my normal limit for wait times) and I was so moody. Then I was extra grumpy when I thought the ride wasn't worth the wait at all... Haha So now I've learned that I need at least a little sleep before making the trip!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    well see there u go!
    Yup! I'm thinking I'm just going to take my best friend. One of my sisters is going to be in Europe with her bf, but I'll feel bad about leaving the other home. What to do there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Props to you for being able to get up that early and make it through a day at the parks! I would be so grumpy. One time, I tried to go straight from my last overnight shift to Disneyland. I thought maybe I'd sleep in the car on the way... Nope. I was up for about 36 hours by the time we were in line for RSR... I was not feeling well AT ALL, the wait was like 90 minutes (far beyond my normal limit for wait times) and I was so moody. Then I was extra grumpy when I thought the ride wasn't worth the wait at all... Haha So now I've learned that I need at least a little sleep before making the trip!
    We did a trip like that once. I ended up driving the entire stretch and had come straight from work... I was a real peach haha.

• Sock Puppet

that sounds horrible!!!
    Yup! I'm thinking I'm just going to take my best friend. One of my sisters is going to be in Europe with her bf, but I'll feel bad about leaving the other home. What to do there lol.

We did a trip like that once. I ended up driving the entire stretch and had come straight from work... I was a real peach haha.
    well flip a coin between the friends! lol

• Grim Grinning

I know I'm taking Jackie, it's just down to taking the sister or not. I don't see a real reason not to.... we'll see what happens.

• Selfie Expert

I know I'm taking Jackie, it's just down to taking the sister or not. I don't see a real reason not to.... we'll see what happens.
    I say if she will make the day better, bring her. If there is any chance she might put a damper on your day, don't bring her.

That being said, I'm an only child... So I don't know how sibling-politics works lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

I have older brother and sisters, i am last of 8. and sometimes bringing them along for something is fine. while other times it's a pain.but i guess it depends on if you guys get along really well..

• Sock Puppet

..sorry Kelly. no more siggy sisters, i made a new one for myself! Besides it looks cooler when we all have different ones!!!

• Grim Grinning

I say if she will make the day better, bring her. If there is any chance she might put a damper on your day, don't bring her.

That being said, I'm an only child... So I don't know how sibling-politics works lol
    If the three of us go, I usually get ganged up on. If it's just one of them, it seems to go better. I may take her just for the fact that the other won't be around.

I have older brother and sisters, i am last of 8. and sometimes bringing them along for something is fine. while other times it's a pain.but i guess it depends on if you guys get along really well..
    I'm the oldest of 3. The one that will probably end up going with me is the youngest.

• Sock Puppet

.. well with all of us kids we believe safety in numbers.. specially when one of is in trouble and has to tell mom, then sometimes 4 or 3 of us help the other one out..LOL

• Sock Puppet

..ookay.. why is there white spaceing around the stars on my name? what the heck did i do wrong?

does it look allright? maybe it's just the background here on MC..LOL

• Grim Grinning

.. well with all of us kids we believe safety in numbers.. specially when one of is in trouble and has to tell mom, then sometimes 4 or 3 of us help the other one out..LOL
    We usually stand up for each other if someone else is causing a problem, but if one says something to another, the 3rd generally takes the first person's side and gangs up.

..ookay.. why is there white spaceing around the stars on my name? what the heck did i do wrong?

does it look allright? maybe it's just the background.
    It looks lovely to me! I really enjoy that one!

• Sock Puppet

yeah so i guess ur siblings are younger. mine are all older.. ..lol

thanks Amanda, i think that the annoying white space around the star is this darn background for MC, but kellys and clara's didn't do that...hmmmm..ooh well it glitters and that is all i care about! LOL

alright kids i am out i gotta get to bed otherwise i won't get up in the morning! LOL I ain't a morning person at all!!!! boo for mornings..

• Sock Puppet

one thing for sure no more rain!! YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

• Grim Grinning

Sleep well! I'm cheating at DrawSomething with my youngest sister now and watching Conan.