Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ... 42678289909192939495102117 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2038

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

It's raining here again for the next two or three days. I'm stoked!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    I have older brother and sisters, i am last of 8. and sometimes bringing them along for something is fine. while other times it's a pain.but i guess it depends on if you guys get along really well..
    8?! Wow! I'll bet your holidays and family events are fun (or hectic)!

..sorry Kelly. no more siggy sisters, i made a new one for myself! Besides it looks cooler when we all have different ones!!!
    Now I'm really an only child! Hehe that's ok, we'll always be siggy sisters in my heart! LOL

..ookay.. why is there white spaceing around the stars on my name? what the heck did i do wrong?

does it look allright? maybe it's just the background here on MC..LOL
    I see the white space on my phone (I can't see most pictures or sigs on my work computer so it's not showing at all on there). I think it looks great, though!!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    If the three of us go, I usually get ganged up on. If it's just one of them, it seems to go better. I may take her just for the fact that the other won't be around.

I'm the oldest of 3. The one that will probably end up going with me is the youngest.
    You need to embrace your power of the "oldest" and not let them gang up on you!

alright kids i am out i gotta get to bed otherwise i won't get up in the morning! LOL I ain't a morning person at all!!!! boo for mornings..
    Good night!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Soooo jealous!!!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, not letting them gang up on me is easier said than done. I'm not one to throw mistakes in someone's face, but when it comes to me, they do. So it's tricky. I think I'm gonna give up and go to bed, I've been fighting sleep for the last hour. My cat's already snuggled up in a corner asleep, guess he's telling me it's bed time.

• Selfie Expert

Yeah, not letting them gang up on me is easier said than done. I'm not one to throw mistakes in someone's face, but when it comes to me, they do. So it's tricky. I think I'm gonna give up and go to bed, I've been fighting sleep for the last hour. My cat's already snuggled up in a corner asleep, guess he's telling me it's bed time.
    Yeah, I'm sure its not easy. :-\

Just make sure you focus on you, and do what will make your day the best it can be. It's your birthday. You can always take a trip with your sister(s) later, if that's what you decide.

Good night!

• Grim Grinning

Goodnight! Thanks for the advice. Like I said, I'd be so much happier if I wasn't such a people pleaser haha.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

No fair!! I want rain!

Morning! Still a bit tired but feeling better.... we'll see how it goes. Today I have to get to the bank and find out what the heck happened to my ATM card. Guess they will have to replace it... again... and that will take several days.... in the mean time I'm totally lost because I only use my ATM. I never carry cash or my check book with me ever anymore. May get in a nap at some point this afternoon I'm thinking...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I took pictures of my husband last night, for his birthday, and the colors are all off. We usually do pics in the kitchen, and those were in the diningroom. They didn't turn out too great. I need to learn the proper settings for my new camera. I think for my Christmas get togethers, I will stick to my old camera. I have that down to a science. They were always pretty good in the past.

Yesterday I went and closed out my brother's checking account. The man didn't have much when he died. My sister and I figured we keep the money in there just in case a bill collector came looking for some money. That didn't happen since the end of June, so I finally closed the account. I will use my share of the money for our family Christmas party.

Laundry day for me. I also have some general straightening up that needs doing today, and just maybe the end is in sight for that scrapbook that I have been babbling about for a while now.

Happy Tuesday.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Morning all!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Yep! He's an evil little villain but just so stinking adorable you can't help but love him... plus he looks like he has horns when his ears are back.
    I couldn't name my cat when we rescued him from the shelter. He already had a name and was a year old. I figured he was used to it. But we named the Hamster Loki. He looks more like Thor though:

Name:  IMG_20121127_080848.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  37.2 KB

well i am still here... i am here and listening to Two broke girls, and working in photoshop lol. multi tasking while i wait for my hair dye to set in my hair..
    Ha! Did our grey hair talk yesterday prompt you to dye? I should dye to...I have a box sitting under my sink....

That being said, I'm an only child... So I don't know how sibling-politics works lol
    Ah...being an only child is sometimes something I wished I could have been. I mean I love my sister and my older half sister but not my older half brother..he can rot for all I care. And my older half sister i didn't grow up with so we aren't to close but close enough. She lives in Montana. My younger sister though..she's my full blood and we've known each other all our lives. But sometimes..I wished I could have had my parents all to myself and that they had nothing to compare me to. Unfortuantly, I am not the favored daughter. But its ok..I've lived with it.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    No fair!! I want rain!

Morning! Still a bit tired but feeling better.... we'll see how it goes. Today I have to get to the bank and find out what the heck happened to my ATM card. Guess they will have to replace it... again... and that will take several days.... in the mean time I'm totally lost because I only use my ATM. I never carry cash or my check book with me ever anymore. May get in a nap at some point this afternoon I'm thinking...
    Did you not get the replacement? My magnet on my card went out a few months back and I had to wait for a new card. I had no debit card so I was writing checks for everything and paying cash. I wrote a check at Ralphs and actually liked it so much I still do it!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    yes, I'll look for an image that isn't too big to upload.

Aaaand here it is:
    Name:  Mad_T_Party_Disney_California_Adventure_Opening_Night_May_25_2012_00068-e1338007837679.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  57.8 KB

I say if she will make the day better, bring her. If there is any chance she might put a damper on your day, don't bring her.

That being said, I'm an only child... So I don't know how sibling-politics works lol
    Likewise...and I'm grateful for it! I never wanted siblings really, and I somehow managed to avoid most of the worst symptoms of Only-Child-Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Morning all!
    Good Morning!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Likewise...and I'm grateful for it! I never wanted siblings really, and I somehow managed to avoid most of the worst symptoms of Only-Child-Syndrome
    My kid will be an only child. He always says he wants a brother but he doesn't know what he's asking.... :P Besides..even if I found a man and got married tomorrow..my kid would still be almost 10 years older than his baby sibling. A baby doesn't play Wii very well...

And even if I did get married again..I don't want any more kids.

• Sock Puppet

Goodnight! Thanks for the advice. Like I said, I'd be so much happier if I wasn't such a people pleaser haha.
    Morning all!
    Ha! Did our grey hair talk yesterday prompt you to dye? I should dye to...I have a box sitting under my sink....
    no. cause i knew i needed to do it anyway. the thing is that the color had faded ...cause red, any color red, doesn't last VERY long..

here is a photo.not the best of me, cause i don't like taking photos

Aaaand here it is:
    Name:  Mad_T_Party_Disney_California_Adventure_Opening_Night_May_25_2012_00068-e1338007837679.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  57.8 KB

Good Morning!
    ahh yes, i have seen him sing before..

maybe my photo isn't the same guy but here is what i have that i took not to long ago ..i had a awesome one of hatter and alice, not sure where it went.PROBABLY on faceboook LOL

yeah it's not the same person, but oh well!

clara i used this color

garnier black cherry
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-04-2012 at 10:21 AM.

• Sock Puppet

my coworker hired this guy to come and install a car alarm on his car... the guy is HOT.. i am doing more checking him out from my window then i am working..LOL.. bad part is the guy is 23.

That's it...i'm dying my hair...well not tonight cuz i'm busy but maybe tomorrow night because I'm busy thursday and friday and saturday nights..

ugh...you kinda get the picture on why I don't get to much time for "me" time to dye my hair...

• Sock Puppet

That's it...i'm dying my hair...well not tonight cuz i'm busy but maybe tomorrow night because I'm busy thursday and friday and saturday nights..

ugh...you kinda get the picture on why I don't get to much time for "me" time to dye my hair...
    well make time! lol.. or multi task and do the dye and while it's setting do what ever you need to do around the house!