Page 94 of 136 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2038

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

THE NEXT 9 MONTHS gonna be soooo many photos.. ugh.. like awesome they are having a baby.. but the media is going to over do it

• Sock Puppet

kl. I just read in a thread about aannual pass

so I thought every year the prices goup? Therefore AP's will too? Right? So if you have a eticket for anew premium but bought a socal. It be wiser to upgrade now ratherthen next year when the prices go up.. right? Because the personwould have to pay a difference...?? where as now they won't.?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    kl. I just read in a thread about aannual pass

so I thought every year the prices goup? Therefore AP's will too? Right? So if you have a eticket for anew premium but bought a socal. It be wiser to upgrade now ratherthen next year when the prices go up.. right? Because the personwould have to pay a difference...?? where as now they won't.?
    You are correct...

• Sock Puppet

k i thought so. the op was being told to wait till next year to use the current pass they bought and then activate the premium with eticket before it excpires next december 2013..but that doesnt' make sense since the passes go up next year they will have to pay a difference. whereas now if they upgrade NOW they won't have to pay extra and get full on benefits of a premium i.e. free parking, discounts, no blockout etc.

i thought maybe for second i was losing my annual passholder knowlege/i know better cause i am a micechat member -touch but i still got it in me! LOL

• Sock Puppet

U know as micechat members we know somuch about the park, the way tickets run, how the prices change and when, etc,that the standard disneyland visitor or annual passholder doesn't know.. do you realize that? We learn so much from just being on the boards.

That thread confused me. I didn't participate because I knew I would only confuse others and make myself look like a do-do

Ok so is this about a zombie who slowly turns back into a human?

http://movies.yahoo.com/video/warmbo...GFnZQ--;_ylv=3

I don't understand from the trailers I've seen.

• Sock Puppet

no i totally get what the op is done

they bought a socal

the family bought a premium via internet so it prints as a eticket, kinda how i got my premium this year( long story)..

but they think that if they wait till next year AFTER THE SOCAL pass expires they can activate the premium-which is true cause the eticket has to be redeemed before december 31 2013.

but IF THEY WAIT till after the socal pass expires, chances are they are going to have to pay a difference with the activated premium cause pass prices will raise next year as we all know, they do every year!

so therefore, no upgrade really, and he'd have to pay a difference even though he bought the pass this year before pass raise at $649.. that's what happend with my pass. when the prices changed, i didn't renew at the previous years price, i had to renew at the new pass price which was $649.. it sucked cause i went from $479 to $649.. LOL

u see what i mean?? or get it..?

• Grim Grinning

my coworker hired this guy to come and install a car alarm on his car... the guy is HOT.. i am doing more checking him out from my window then i am working..LOL.. bad part is the guy is 23.
    Feel free to send him my way!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ok so is this about a zombie who slowly turns back into a human?

http://movies.yahoo.com/video/warmbo...GFnZQ--;_ylv=3

I don't understand from the trailers I've seen.
    I really want to see that! I'm not sure why he starts turning human again really, but it looks good so I'll give it a go. Plus everyone in my house loves that actor and his name escapes me at the moment. He was in About A Boy years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I really want to see that! I'm not sure why he starts turning human again really, but it looks good so I'll give it a go. Plus everyone in my house loves that actor and his name escapes me at the moment. He was in About A Boy years ago.

Ah so I did get that right...he is a zombie that starts to turn human again? Is there an outbreak of some sort that turns him and others into zombies?

• Sock Puppet

oo zombie movies!!! love them!!

nah amanda, i saw him up close. two words: train wreck

nah amanda, i saw him up close. two words: train wreck
    Are you talking about the car alarm guy? He's a train wreck close up? But you thought he was good looking far awar?

That is what we call a Picasso. He is a Picasso. A Picasso painting from far away looks nice but as you get closer it just doesn't look right...

• Sock Puppet

yes Clara. he looked hot from afar.. but when i saw his face like 3 feet from my own, yeah no i said. eh besides 23 is tooooooo young for me. but he was also awkward kinda, and stood funny and was WAAAY to skinny.

yes Clara. he looked hot from afar.. but when i saw his face like 3 feet from my own, yeah no i said. eh besides 23 is tooooooo young for me. but he was also awkward kinda, and stood funny and was WAAAY to skinny.
    picky picky picky!
    at my age...i wouln't mind someone who is breathing and doesn't mind chubbiness

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Did you not get the replacement? My magnet on my card went out a few months back and I had to wait for a new card. I had no debit card so I was writing checks for everything and paying cash. I wrote a check at Ralphs and actually liked it so much I still do it!
    Went to the bank today and told them I hadn't gotten my new card. The lady looked in the computer, and said it was mailed on the 29th (or 30th, don't remember exactly). Well duh... as slow as the post office has been... why in the world would they mail it the day before it expires? I'll probably get it tomorrow or the next day... but in the mean time they gave me a new one. Actually printed it up right there in the bank. Of course, I haven't tried to use it yet...

THE NEXT 9 MONTHS gonna be soooo many photos.. ugh.. like awesome they are having a baby.. but the media is going to over do it
    Seriously... yes its wonderful and all that but its not like she's the only person on the planet to ever get pregnant for heavens sake...

U know as micechat members we know somuch about the park, the way tickets run, how the prices change and when, etc,that the standard disneyland visitor or annual passholder doesn't know.. do you realize that? We learn so much from just being on the boards.
    I'm known as the Disney person at both of my jobs... if anyone has any Disney park related questions... they come to me for answers.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.