Page 95 of 136 FirstFirst ... 45708592939495969798105120 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2038

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Went to the bank today and told them I hadn't gotten my new card. The lady looked in the computer, and said it was mailed on the 29th (or 30th, don't remember exactly). Well duh... as slow as the post office has been... why in the world would they mail it the day before it expires? I'll probably get it tomorrow or the next day... but in the mean time they gave me a new one. Actually printed it up right there in the bank. Of course, I haven't tried to use it yet...
    I just opened up an account at BofA and they gave me a temporary card until my real one came in. I never used it though. But that is probably what you got.

I'm known as the Disney person at both of my jobs... if anyone has any Disney park related questions... they come to me for answers.
    I was that way at my previous job to.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    picky picky picky!
    at my age...i wouln't mind someone who is breathing and doesn't mind chubbiness

i don't mind they breathing, i'd rather have them alive.. but he just wasn't husband material.. at that age ( 23) they aren't thinking( well most aren't) marriage and stuff..thats why someone who is 28,29,30,31 is a perfect fit for me.

Went to the bank today and told them I hadn't gotten my new card. The lady looked in the computer, and said it was mailed on the 29th (or 30th, don't remember exactly). Well duh... as slow as the post office has been... why in the world would they mail it the day before it expires? I'll probably get it tomorrow or the next day... but in the mean time they gave me a new one. Actually printed it up right there in the bank. Of course, I haven't tried to use it yet...

Seriously... yes its wonderful and all that but its not like she's the only person on the planet to ever get pregnant for heavens sake...

I'm known as the Disney person at both of my jobs... if anyone has any Disney park related questions... they come to me for answers.
    i hate BOFA. i have them..

exactly why do we want to see photos of her belly growing for the next 9 months?? i don't, i don't care. but congrats to them, now they have an heir!

yes i am the disney person here at my office also.. but dont' ask me about tickets and the eticket vouchers cuase apparantly i don't know anything about that

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I just opened up an account at BofA and they gave me a temporary card until my real one came in. I never used it though. But that is probably what you got.

I was that way at my previous job to.
    It looks real... even has my acct number embossed and an expiration date ( of Jan. 2016) on it.

We'll see if it works the first time I try to use it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

u guys wanna hear something:

my coworker just blew her nose ..she has a cold great. anyhow so she goes " i am sneezing and nobody tell me bless you?" and then my other coworker then pipes up " oh sorry vera, sorry, bless you.." she has to get people to bless her.. she is a whiner about things..

here is a novel idea VERA, keep your mouth closed so the germs don't escape!!

i'm out of emergen-c so she better stay away from me.

• Sock Puppet

It looks real... even has my acct number embossed and an expiration date ( of Jan. 2016) on it.

We'll see if it works the first time I try to use it.
    did hey activate it right then? usually u have to use it at the ATM or call a number to activate it....buy something for Clara and I online and see if it works.. so I'd like a Nikon D40x and clara would like.. j/k

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    did hey activate it right then? usually u have to use it at the ATM or call a number to activate it....buy something for Clara and I online and see if it works.. so I'd like a Nikon D40x and clara would like.. j/k
    Hey, if anyone gets a Nikon around here its going to be me!!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

you guys are silly.

Pengy, it will work. It doesn't need to be activiated because the bank did that.

I know about BofA. I just needed to get away from Chase...My sister has BofA and has had no complaints but that is probably because she ran away from Chase to...

and..

TODAY IS NATIONAL COOKIE DAY!
    December 4 is National Cookie Day - National Food & Recipes | Examiner.com

GO eat a cookie! I just ate 5!

OH and I don't want a Nikon..I'll take a Canon T1i thanks....

• Sock Puppet

umm.. can we share?? have it like on a time share? i really want a nikon d40x.

you guys are silly.

Pengy, it will work. It doesn't need to be activiated because the bank did that.

I know about BofA. I just needed to get away from Chase...My sister has BofA and has had no complaints but that is probably because she ran away from Chase to...

and..

i heard bad things about Chase, my cousin has them she hates them tooooo! no cookies, i got a dress to fit, no carBs for me.nope,nope!

oh there u go clara. reach high!! LOL

Actually, that isn't reaching to high. Canon makes a T4i...I just want the T1i. I want to take video to as well as pictures. Anybody got $500 laying around they can pass over?

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

you guys are silly.

and..

Of course we are silly!!!! Thats why we like it here!

Um.. I have no cookies.... but I did eat a rice crispie bar...

Well if someone gave me one I'd take it...

umm.. can we share?? have it like on a time share? i really want a nikon d40x.
    I'd like the D5100 I think it is. I think the D5100 is the "lowest" level that has the articulating screen on it. I'd love to have that so I could get pictures from low angle without having to get down on the ground myself. I'm getting way to old to get down on the ground... I did it once when I was doing a photo for an "assignment" for a photo site I belong to but... it was painful!

*edit*

Actually after looking at Nikon's website the D5100 is the only camera that they make that has the movable LCD screen....

i heard bad things about Chase, my cousin has them she hates them tooooo! no cookies, i got a dress to fit, no carBs for me.nope,nope!

I still have Chase. So far I haven't had any real issues with them... except for the ATM card thing. I think all banks are crooks.

And yeah!! Got my newsletter done!!! Now I just have to print it out....
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 12-04-2012 at 03:11 PM.

• Sock Puppet

i want a canon t3i.. and a nikon d40x. but i can't have both.. i just want a camera with lens's.. i can do so much more with a camera like a d40x..but i've worked with the t3i so i already know that camera rocks

no sorry clara no $500 laying around. othrwise i'd be buying the camera i want LOL

So tonight is the boy's first ice skating lesson...I'm nervous for him! I just have this sinking feeling in my gut he's gonna try it...get frustrated that he isn't skating like the hockey players and want to quit. I hope I am wrong because I would beem with pride if my boy turned out to be a hockey player! How awesome is that!

But it's not about me...right?!?!

Oh and anyone know where I can get new or used stuffed animals? I'm 99.9% sure that I got the tickets for the Saturday hockey game and they are doing the teddy bear toss that day. After the first goal our team makes..we toss our stuffed animals onto the ice and they give them to shelters and charities for the kiddies.

I'm thinking Goodwill? And Kohl's sells stuffed animals for $5.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

So tonight is the boy's first ice skating lesson...I'm nervous for him! I just have this sinking feeling in my gut he's gonna try it...get frustrated that he isn't skating like the hockey players and want to quit. I hope I am wrong because I would beem with pride if my boy turned out to be a hockey player! How awesome is that!

But it's not about me...right?!?!

Oh and anyone know where I can get new or used stuffed animals? I'm 99.9% sure that I got the tickets for the Saturday hockey game and they are doing the teddy bear toss that day. After the first goal our team makes..we toss our stuffed animals onto the ice and they give them to shelters and charities for the kiddies.

I'm thinking Goodwill? And Kohl's sells stuffed animals for $5.
    I'm sure your son will do fine! But its natural to be nervous for him.... hopefully he'll realize it takes practice and patience to get to the level that the pros are at. And a teddy bear toss! What a fun idea! Um... yes, a lot of times you can get new or near new stuffed critters at thrift stores. We have one here that has some really nice stuff... I know that doesn't do you any good where you are!

• Sock Puppet

id go with goodwill.

also tell your kid that a successful ice skater doesn't happen overnight, it does take practice! that those hockey players practiced and practiced and spend many hours taking lessons. Ryan my x he is a hockey player. its tough work he tells me, but he also been doing it for years and lots of lessons on skating and stuff along with it to become the good hockey player he is now...

he will do fine also i think. BUT 1ST THING IS FIRST~ he needs to learn to skate!!!!! ice skating itself is fun he will see!! he will see all the other kids doing it and will want to also

LOL
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.