Page 96 of 136 FirstFirst ... 46718693949596979899106121 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2038

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I'm sure your son will do fine! But its natural to be nervous for him.... hopefully he'll realize it takes practice and patience to get to the level that the pros are at. And a teddy bear toss! What a fun idea! Um... yes, a lot of times you can get new or near new stuffed critters at thrift stores. We have one here that has some really nice stuff... I know that doesn't do you any good where you are!
    Actually, I think I decided to visit the Goodwill store on Thursday during my lunch. I find out for sure if I got the tickets tomorrow so Thursday at lunch to get the stuffed animal should be safe. I already have started a bag of stuffed animals that my son wanted to donate from his stash. He put in there a stuffed Doberman, Penguin, and 2 bears.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ah so I did get that right...he is a zombie that starts to turn human again? Is there an outbreak of some sort that turns him and others into zombies?
    I think it's your typical zombie outbreak movie, but when he goes to attack the girl, he gets feelings and having feelings for her slowly turns him human again. I dunno, I just know I really want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    nah amanda, i saw him up close. two words: train wreck
    Aww, that's always disappointing.

id go with goodwill.

also tell your kid that a successful ice skater doesn't happen overnight, it does take practice! that those hockey players practiced and practiced and spend many hours taking lessons. Ryan my x he is a hockey player. its tough work he tells me, but he also been doing it for years and lots of lessons on skating and stuff along with it to become the good hockey player he is now...

he will do fine also i think.
    Yup, I've been telling him that but I noticed something different this time. He REALLY seems to want to do this. We went to the DTD rink a few saturdays ago and he was falling but getting back up. And even after that he said he still wanted to move forward with it....so I hope its not money wasted.

But its an experience so its never money wasted. I guess....

Oh hey...when did you ex start playing? like at what age?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Actually, I think I decided to visit the Goodwill store on Thursday during my lunch. I find out for sure if I got the tickets tomorrow so Thursday at lunch to get the stuffed animal should be safe. I already have started a bag of stuffed animals that my son wanted to donate from his stash. He put in there a stuffed Doberman, Penguin, and 2 bears.
    He's donating a penguin!!!!????

Ok, I need to go try to do some stuff... right now I am getting so far behind I'm not even sure if I want to put a tree up this year or not... blah...

And of course I leave as Amanda gets here!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

wait i take that back.. hopefully he see's the other kids skating and get excited an wants to do it.

hopefully none of them are so advanced that they do back flips on the ice.. and that he wants to try that also lol

• Sock Puppet

Yup, I've been telling him that but I noticed something different this time. He REALLY seems to want to do this. We went to the DTD rink a few saturdays ago and he was falling but getting back up. And even after that he said he still wanted to move forward with it....so I hope its not money wasted.

But its an experience so its never money wasted. I guess....

Oh hey...when did you ex start playing? like at what age?
    never money waisted! its a experience! he's gonna try it soo leave it at that for now! yeah he;s gonna fall, you do that when you skate, but you get back up and try again! i hold on to the side that's fun also..LOL

ryan started when he was i think 12 could been younger.. he's been doing it for a while, and now his dad and him are on a team..and Ryan is 32 now. and he's not muscular or anthing, he's tall and thin, he doesn't look like a hockey player lol

And of course I leave as Amanda gets here!!!
    oooops.. clara.. u better take back that he put the penguin in the bag..LOL

yo amanda!!

Oops...did I say Penguin..I meant..uh...Ppppanda?

Ick...

hopefully none of them are so advanced that they do back flips on the ice.. and that he wants to try that also lol
    Well luckily he will be in the Hockey 1 class so they won't be teaching him triple axels'. But either way, I have his medical insurance card ready!

• Sock Puppet

Well luckily he will be in the Hockey 1 class so they won't be teaching him triple axels'. But either way, I have his medical insurance card ready!

yeah if you hear " mom watch this!!!!!" get that medical card ready and out and waiting.. LOL just kidding!!

site noteL my mom always heard that phrase right before my brothers did something that would get them in trouble LOL.. i grew up with all boys. NOT that your son is going to do anything crazy on his 1st day.. he will be fine!! don't stress mom you will be fine too!

yeah if you hear " mom watch this!!!!!" get that medical card ready and out and waiting.. LOL just kidding!!

site noteL my mom always heard that phrase right before my brothers did something that would get them in trouble LOL.. i grew up with all boys. NOT that your son is going to do anything crazy on his 1st day.. he will be fine!! don't stress mom you will be fine too!
    He's a boy...he's crazy...

But what's funny is that when we go to the games he SOOO wants to see a fight. And I tell him "if you play hockey, you don't fight because fighting is bad" and he goes .."awww" and I say....

"because if I see anyone fighting my boy and punching him..I will get out there on the ice and start throwing blows to or banging on the glass yelling to you "get him get him"!

• Sock Puppet

umm well i may or may not like the fighting during hockey games.. lol but fighting in a hockey games is not what it about

thats is funny

umm well i may or may not like the fighting during hockey games.. lol but fighting in a hockey games is not what it about

thats is funny
    I've come to realize the fighting in the hockey games are pure entertainment for the crowd. And the guys really aren't hurting each other because they hav SO much gear on....

• Sock Puppet

I've come to realize the fighting in the hockey games are pure entertainment for the crowd. And the guys really aren't hurting each other because they hav SO much gear on....
    The one time I was at a duck game thefight go so far in they had helmets off, and were pulling each othersjerseys off....lol

• Sock Puppet

i do like the fighting i will admit

• Sock Puppet

What happend to Amanda??? did we scare her off??????