Page 97 of 136 FirstFirst ... 477287949596979899100107122 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2038

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #122: We're All Just a Bit Scattered

Didn't scare me off, I get distracted by shiny things lol. Had to clean the cat's chin, he's got a kitty acne problem so I have to keep on that. Then Minute to Win It is on and that's always a problem lol. I really don't wanna go to work tonight, I'm closing and closing during this time kinda sucks.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    The one time I was at a duck game thefight go so far in they had helmets off, and were pulling each othersjerseys off....lol
    i do like the fighting i will admit

Entertainment...but the last game I went to the fight involved all 10 players and one of our players skated all the way from one side of the rink to the other to shove this guy into the glass...it was a crowd pleaser..

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Had to clean the cat's chin, he's got a kitty acne problem so I have to keep on that.
    I have never heard of kitty acne. they are covered in fur..how would one even see acne. Blegh...made me nauseated thinking about it.

• Grim Grinning

It just looks like dirt on his chin, so we just get a wash cloth with warm water and soap & just scrub it up. It's not bad or anything, he just doesn't enjoy it at all.

It just looks like dirt on his chin, so we just get a wash cloth with warm water and soap & just scrub it up. It's not bad or anything, he just doesn't enjoy it at all.
    I'm sure he hates it. I used to give my cat baths at least once a month. But this last time..he dug his claw into the skin of my chin and through the other side...

Baths for him were officially null and void forever. So now I just wipe him with kitty wipes

• Sock Puppet

Didn't scare me off, I get distracted by shiny things lol. Had to clean the cat's chin, he's got a kitty acne problem so I have to keep on that. Then Minute to Win It is on and that's always a problem lol. I really don't wanna go to work tonight, I'm closing and closing during this time kinda sucks.
    kitty acne?? interesting..oh wait yeah i read the description that you wrote. i think i have seen that on cats before..

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Entertainment...but the last game I went to the fight involved all 10 players and one of our players skated all the way from one side of the rink to the other to shove this guy into the glass...it was a crowd pleaser..
    cool!!

• Sock Puppet

I'm sure he hates it. I used to give my cat baths at least once a month. But this last time..he dug his claw into the skin of my chin and through the other side...

Baths for him were officially null and void forever. So now I just wipe him with kitty wipes
    OUCH!

ozzy sits outside the shower door and waits for me to get out. then goes in the shower even though it's still dripping and wet inside.. and he just sits in the water..he will come in when the water is on also. he is odd kitty.. havn't tried bathing them though

kitty wipes. gotta try those!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, I've had Chuck do that do my arm before. He sits in the bathroom while I take a shower, so the sound of the shower doesn't bother him. I may have to switch him back to getting baths. The kittens like to rough house with him and he's all scabby from playing too rough.
    kitty acne?? interesting..oh wait yeah i read the description that you wrote. i think i have seen that on cats before..
    Yeah, and if you don't clean it, it gets really gross and then they need antibiotics. So he suffers to be handsome.

ozzy sits outside the shower door and waits for me to get out.
    Mine does that to. My cat is a moody SOB. He is always near me but never "near" me.

Hard to explain but..he has to be in the same room as me..but will never cuddle unless he feels like it. He will just sit a few feet from me or something like that. He sleeps in my bed but always at my feet and on the other side, never near me.

Well I'm heading off here in about 10 minutes. I wished I could say I was going home to sit and stare at a wall but I'm not..its a busy evening for me.

• Sock Puppet

ozzy is only cuddly an cute and stuff when he is upstairs..downstairs he could care less about you an if you try and pet him he get's wicked.. but upstairs he wants all the pets and kisses in the wordl..

penny is cuddly cute an stuff when she is downstairs .. she never goes upstairs. ever. but to sleep in the bed with me.

downstairs is penny's domain, upstairs is ozzy domain. interesting how cats do that huh?

• Grim Grinning

My computer has seemed to have had enough of me, so I suppose I should get ready to go to work, see y'all around 10.

• Sock Puppet

u and tv.. is like me and photoshop and angry birds and micechat and facebook.. they are problems, i really am trying to get help with them..seriously

• Sock Puppet

BYEEEEEEE!!

o man only one left till later.. i guess i am out too!! enough of my blabbering mouth!! RFLOL

• Goofy

hi room, i hate to sound like a downer but why are the all the holidays of the year are so stressfull? thats my biggest beef right now lol.
    oh well hakuna matata. it means no worries for the rest of your days. love that song.