Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 507590979899100101102103110125 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2007

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

well problem solved it's been voted and decided old age.....

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Yup old age....

• Sock Puppet

Ggggrreeeatttt

So I just refused an invitation to my sisters house for tonight because, well honestly, I'm not in the mood for leaving my house tonight at all. And she didn't want to come over to my place because, even though I have the cable (she has no cable and still uses the "rabbit ears"), neither her nor my mother like to come over to my place because they are allergic to the cat. They can't stay for more than an hour and then leave with itchy eyes and throat. I've even been told to get rid of him because they can't come over, but I haven't heard that in a while because I LOVE my Snickers and laughed at those suggestions. Maybe I should tell my sister that I'm not coming over anymore because her dog licks me to much. (the difference is that I love her dog....they hate my cat and tolerate him because he is mine and my house is not their house) I take all the precautions to clean his fur, give him baths and I use this on his fur:

Name:  00361239-668396_catl_290.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  31.2 KB

To keep loose fur from flying away. I'm always vacuuming to. I'm a clean and neat freak sometimes.

Anyway, I will stay home tonight..maybe pick up chinese for the boy and just watch Video On Demand.
    Last edited by clara; 12-31-2012 at 11:35 AM.

• Goofy

hi room and happy new years eve i can no wait to partty today lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    Happy New Year....you going to a big party tonight?

• Sock Puppet

hmmmm maybe i need the shed pal for my hair RFLOL

• Sock Puppet

ohh REX! is going to raise the roof tonight.. PPPPARRRTTTTYYYY!! whOOP! wHOOP!! tOGA TOGA!

• Sock Puppet

i think in between signatures and editing photos i might update my okcupid dating profile lol

• Grim Grinning

Well, I never heard back from the people I was supposed to be going out with today. Heard they all already left, but nobody's answering my messages. I get the feeling I was excluded at the last minute. So.... bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Well, I never heard back from the people I was supposed to be going out with today. Heard they all already left, but nobody's answering my messages. I get the feeling I was excluded at the last minute. So.... bummer.
    Well I would say that is a wee bit rude of them...

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Happy New Year....you going to a big party tonight?
    hi clara, happy new years eve to u too. anything for today?

a small party though. better than none. my nices and neph are coming along with their parents. and one party in corona but we might stay home and listen to music and drink champgane.

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ohh REX! is going to raise the roof tonight.. PPPPARRRTTTTYYYY!! whOOP! wHOOP!! tOGA TOGA!
    hahah yeah lol. toga all the way. i hope you have a good one today poisonedapples.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post

OOO that doesn't sound good or like friends.. well forget them you don't need them. move on. and don't answer their calls for at least 3 days if they call you. seriously..that is not nice

hi clara, happy new years eve to u too. anything for today?
    I am closing my door, locking it and watching Video On Demand with the kid.

I'll probably play Wizard 101 and bit around midnight. Or Star Wars Old Republic.