Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3537893100101102103104105106113128 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2007

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    New?
    I've only been here about a month. I'm still sparkly!

The DL board has me pretty roughed up after only a few months on there, though. Same people always being miserable... Why do they even go on there?!! Argh

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year! I'll be ringing in the New Year at work... hoping to start the year with a very quiet shift since the past few nights have been busy.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Hey Mr Jim, Happy Holidays to you my Friend

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I've only been here about a month. I'm still sparkly!

The DL board has me pretty roughed up after only a few months on there, though. Same people always being miserable... Why do they even go on there?!! Argh

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year! I'll be ringing in the New Year at work... hoping to start the year with a very quiet shift since the past few nights have been busy.
    Being roughed up is common your first few months, Just dont give up and it will not annoy you anymore, I think once you have seen the madness you realize that it is a chemical imbalance, they don't know what they say

• Hukuna Matata!

My father in law in a flight attendant for them. Has been for a very, very long time.
    That is so cool, I love our flight attendants, Especially the ones from Arizona to John Wayne Airport

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I get in there, and make my point. Then I don't worry about having the last word, or changing someone's mind. There are good ideas here at MiceChat, and wonderful creativity in what is posted here. I stay for the good stuff that I learn, and read, and the rest, I simply walk on past, and don't give attention to it.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Typical..I leave and the party starts....

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    TOR is WoW in space Clara.
    I would LOVE to get back into WoW but no guild or anyone there would take someone who has been away for a good year. I'm an outcast there

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    just relaxing watching save by the bell marathon 3 hours of it seems like a marathon to me on mtv 2.
    saved by the bell?!

The DL board has me pretty roughed up after only a few months on there, though. Same people always being miserable... Why do they even go on there?!! Argh.
    I think I know exactly who you are talking about...

Well, Just Dance 4 has been purchased and we are playing now while I wait for pizza

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I get in there, and make my point. Then I don't worry about having the last word, or changing someone's mind. There are good ideas here at MiceChat, and wonderful creativity in what is posted here. I stay for the good stuff that I learn, and read, and the rest, I simply walk on past, and don't give attention to it.
    Long ago, I was a smartalec trying to get attention on here as much as possible, I was a mess, Barbara, Pengy are the ones who I saw having a good time and I learned from them, After going to all the meets over the years and you get to know people really well it becomes a family with some Disfunction, but it is our disfunction
    HELL I better get to bed, Be safe out there everyone, I will be waking up at midnight to find ouit what the Disney news is and then back to bed until 2am, See you all here then maybe
    Goodnight and HAPPY NEW YEAR

ah I see what you are talking about now Kelly and really....don't worry about it. People argue just to argue.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Sometimes I read a post in the DL forum, and it literally goes right over my head. I can't tell if they are for or against what I just said. I guess my high school education wasn't enough. Or perhaps I should get the dictionary out.

Nope. Not worth it.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

By the way, Josh has always been a sweetie.
    Pop Century Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    By the way, Josh has always been a sweetie.
    Wow....that is an awesome compliment

Well holy heck...one song on Just Dance 4 and I'm winded!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Just stating the facts.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

For all you cat lovers.

Pop Century Resort