Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5558095102103104105106107108115130 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2007

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    So how many RCMC members will stop by tonite to ring in the New Year?
    I'll be home all night, not sure if I'll still be awake or not.....

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Kelly...I hope you didn't lower yourself to sending a certain someone a pM.....
    I did. I don't think it's lowering myself at all. I wanted to explain what my issue was. I don't like being passive aggressive and then not being willing to confront someone if I have a problem with them. I didn't do anything naughty, don't worry.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room. what are you all up to this evening?

lol kathy griffin embarassed her self talking to ryan secrest by looking down where he is located.and she thought the camera was still showing the clips of some new years partys going on. at least until cooper had to tap her shoulder and he said we are on camera now lol.
    I can't stand Kathy Griffin...don't know why though

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I'll be home all night, not sure if I'll still be awake or not.....
    YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I did. I don't think it's lowering myself at all. I wanted to explain what my issue was. I don't like being passive aggressive and then not being willing to confront someone if I have a problem with them. I didn't do anything naughty, don't worry.
    But egging on is what certain people love to do and no matter HOW much they deny that they aren't purposefully talking down to someone...they know they are. It's called being on their "high horse" and pride...is a deadly sin.

• world class bilge rat

Kelly...I hope you didn't lower yourself to sending a certain someone a pM.....
    Apparently not.....I haven't gotten anything.....

Lol.

I used to post a lot on the DL board, but eventually got tired of the constant banter all the time. And even more tired of certain people bashing me for simply expressing my opinions.

About the only negative things I post are about the huge crowds and executives being paid obscene salaries. Other than that, DL is still a fantastic place.

But I find it somewhat difficult to post anything positive on a thread that has been reduced to basically a cat-fight.

Oh well, maybe a few of the worst offenders will eventually get banned......

Lol.
    LOL rob!

• Selfie Expert

But egging on is what certain people love to do and no matter HOW much they deny that they aren't purposefully talking down to someone...they know they are. It's called being on their "high horse" and pride...is a deadly sin.
    I know what he's doing, which is why I want it to stop in the thread. I refuse to continue it in PM, either, I just didn't want to explain why and how I think he is being inappropriate in a public post. No worries! Thank you for looking out for me.

At worst, I can offer to buy him a $5 Mickey cookie. Haha memories!

• Selfie Expert

Lol.

I used to post a lot on the DL board, but eventually got tired of the constant banter all the time. And even more tired of certain people bashing me for simply expressing my opinions.

About the only negative things I post are about the huge crowds and executives being paid obscene salaries. Other than that, DL is still a fantastic place.

But I find it somewhat difficult to post anything positive on a thread that has been reduced to basically a cat-fight.

Hahaha definitely not you, Rob!!

Hope you guys don't think less of me for getting involved in that thread. I'm trying to keep it PC on there.

• Goofy

Lol.

ah i think they are trying to act hard to be a better than you or smarter type thing. i would just ignore them.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Normally I don't have one on one conversations with people in the Park threads. Let them think what they want. It's a reason I don't quote much. If they believe it is you they are talking about well they need to live with it. If they feel it is an attack, then they can take appropriate action.

I'm not telling anyone else what to do. Just speaking my mind about how I handle stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    At worst, I can offer to buy him a $5 Mickey cookie. Haha memories!
    LOL!

ah i think they are trying to act hard to be a better than you or smarter type thing. i would just ignore them.
    Good advice

• Goofy

catch you all later tonight before ends lol

catch you all later tonight before ends lol

My kid is dancing away on the Wii..it's funny I keep hearing *ding* and "yes!" from the living room.

• Selfie Expert

Well, I think I've figured out my New Year's resolution!

• Selfie Expert

My kid is dancing away on the Wii..it's funny I keep hearing *ding* and "yes!" from the living room.
    I want that game just so I can learn how to dance!