Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661111 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

yo. I am a bit perturbed tonight, but then again when am i not.. but two good things:it's friday tomorrow and pay day!!!!!!

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-13-2012 at 10:28 PM.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Oh my! Well I hope next week is better!!

And I'm glad tomorrow is Friday too! It seems like its been a long week and yet, I haven't accomplished a darn thing. And since I work both Sat. and Sunday this week... eh... weekend, what weekend?

Time for me to nanner out!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

dancing kitty,, couldn't resist

by penquinsoda

• Sock Puppet

clara what did u want for the signature?

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by poisonedapples View Post
    yo. I am a bit perturbed tonight, but then again when am i not.. But two good things:it's friday tomorrow and pay day!!!!!!
    i love pay day!!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Hello empty room! Got asked to stay almost an hour later at work because someone wasn't feeling well. Since you can't work more than 5 hours without taking a lunch, I worked 4 hours and 56 minutes haha.

• Selfie Expert

Staying late suuuuuucks! I'd much rather go in early! It's the worst on overnights... Counting down the hours (and sometimes minutes) until I finally get to go home and then at the last minute someone calls in sick.

• Grim Grinning

Yuup. He ended up staying anyway because I didn't want to stay til midnight. So I just stayed the extra 56 minutes so he wouldn't be on the register. Nobody knows we're open til midnight anyhow though, so I was just walking around the store so I didn't fall asleep.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yuup. He ended up staying anyway because I didn't want to stay til midnight. So I just stayed the extra 56 minutes so he wouldn't be on the register. Nobody knows we're open til midnight anyhow though, so I was just walking around the store so I didn't fall asleep.
    At least you weren't super busy or anything. Sometimes those slow shifts can just drag on forever, though. Tonight has been pretty busy so far for me - got some critical patients but nothing "weird" (no drugs I'm not familiar with) so it's making the night go somewhat quickly!

Was there a new AHS this week? I don't remember seeing it on my DVR...

• Grim Grinning

Yup, there was indeed a new one last night and holy moley.... it got really amazing at the end and it really bothered me that we have to wait til Jan. 2nd to see what happens.

• Selfie Expert

Yup, there was indeed a new one last night and holy moley.... it got really amazing at the end and it really bothered me that we have to wait til Jan. 2nd to see what happens.
    I probably won't be able to watch the latest episode until next week... At least it makes me wait until the next episode a little shorter!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I'm debating how early I want to head out and see The Hobbit Movie. I probably could get myself together early enough to see either the 9:45 a.m. one, or the 10:30. The next one after that is at noon. It's almost a three hour movie, so I don't want to go too late.

Have a happy Friday.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I'm debating how early I want to head out and see The Hobbit Movie. I probably could get myself together early enough to see either the 9:45 a.m. one, or the 10:30. The next one after that is at noon. It's almost a three hour movie, so I don't want to go too late.

Have a happy Friday.
    PLUS the earlier you go the less crowded it will probably be! Please let us know what you think after you see it!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

dancing kitty,, couldn't resist

by penquinsoda
    I love that!

Hello empty room! Got asked to stay almost an hour later at work because someone wasn't feeling well. Since you can't work more than 5 hours without taking a lunch, I worked 4 hours and 56 minutes haha.
    Well at least you'll get paid a LITTLE bit more!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

Have a happy Friday.
    I'll most likely do what I always do... wait until it comes out on DVD.... I don't remember the last time I was in an actual theatre.

And... Happy Friday!! Movie and popcorn day at school!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Hi all

I'm really bummed because I didn't get tickets for the hockey game and I didn't sell my pins so I can't go see The Hobbit. So now I get to deal with a very upset and whining kid the whole weekend. Yay me...

Sometimes, I hate my life.