Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415223762112 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

And this morning didn't start off well because I just happen to open my eyes and it's 7:30...10 minutes before I need to leave the house! My alarm didn't go off and my kid didn't wake up. So we were dressed and out of the house in 15 minutes..but now I'm on speed mode and I hate that.

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

But what I find most fascinating is that now TWO threads are devoted to the most interesting arguments and discussion of...coffee..

Hilarious!

• Triple Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Let me just take a moment to ask...WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

And yay! Classes are over for the semester.
    I have been sick. Self diagnosed brain cloud. Yep, true story. At least until the doctors get tired of taking all my money and figure out what is wrong with me. Dissect any more pigs?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I hurt my left foot at work and it really hurt!
    It is hard to stand on it......

Jim
    Oh noes! I hope your foot is ok! While on my medication, I fell down our stairs and did a number on my right ankle. Between the two of us, we'd have 2 good feet!

25 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting - Yahoo!

Ok this truly TRULY frightened me...

With the Oregon mall shooting a few days ago and now this today...I'm *this* close to leaving work and putting my kid in a bubble.

I'm terrified.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    i love pay day!!!!
    meee tooo Kelly!!!!!

what i don't like is Capitol One trying to take my money...boo Capitol one. Boo

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hello empty room! Got asked to stay almost an hour later at work because someone wasn't feeling well. Since you can't work more than 5 hours without taking a lunch, I worked 4 hours and 56 minutes haha.
    i hate staying late

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    But what I find most fascinating is that now TWO threads are devoted to the most interesting arguments and discussion of...coffee..

Hilarious!
    i know right?? one is about coffee/market house coffee...and then we got another about 7-11 in the market house.LOL and what is really funny is certain people i see comment in one, comment in the other about .. wait for it.. coffee! and they don't even like the stuff! soo funny!
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-14-2012 at 11:34 AM.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    25 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting - Yahoo!

Ok this truly TRULY frightened me...

With the Oregon mall shooting a few days ago and now this today...I'm *this* close to leaving work and putting my kid in a bubble.

I'm terrified.
    I've been watching it since I woke up. My mom called me in tears. I'm watching CNN now and they're saying it was 24 year old Ryan Lanza and close to 30 are dead, 20 are kids. I can't imagine what kind of person does this. If you can't deal with your own life, just shoot yourself. Don't kill a bunch of people THEN yourself. Ugh people.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

I can't watch the news coverage - the news teams are so invasive, just trying to get a story! My friend posted this on FB:

Watching foul *** CNN and MSNBC run around like vultures after a dead body interviewing little kids who are in shock disoriented and in tears.. Trying to be first to 'get the story'.. How about some professionalism folks.. Stop exploiting a situation. You don't interview a 6 year old who just witnessed something as horrific as this.. Another sign of corporate greed, insensititivity and disconnect
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Getting too serious in the Disneyland forum

Going to hide in here.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

In New Hope Conn. number went up .......to 26
    18 were children.........this news makes me sad and very sickto my stomic!
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-14-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Oh noes! I hope your foot is ok! While on my medication, I fell down our stairs and did a number on my right ankle. Between the two of us, we'd have 2 good feet!
    Baby Sister Kimmy
    I doing better today.....
    But darn.....You need be more careful!!!
    We can not be hoping around,not even Easter time

I PM you later tonight:P

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Getting too serious in the Disneyland forum

Going to hide in here.
    not much better in here at the moment...but yes, I frequently hide from the Disneyland forum in here.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Yea, sad stuff today.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Heya Wren!

Yeah...the DL forum is becoming ridiculous...why start threads because ppl don't agree with you in another thread.

and I am DEVASTATED and have been crying over what happened in Conneticut...this shooter now burns in hell...

• Grim Grinning

So, what's everyone's weekend plans? Let's find a happier topic.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Seeing the Hobbit.
    -Dr. Strange