Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979104119126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2007

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

On a completely unrelated note - When I try to post in all caps, it makes it all lower case. Anyone else notice that?

And I'm writing in caps to show excitement (YAY!) not anger! Haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I can't comment on the whole dating thing, as I never really dated... I've been with my husband since we met in high school. Dating sure sounds scary, though.

I guess what I would say is why not date just to meet people? Have fun? Why does it have to be date to find a husband. That puts so much pressure on the situation and only sets things up for failure. That's just me completely ignorant two cents, though.
    I actually don't date. I have no real friends at all...not one.

• Grim Grinning

On a completely unrelated note - When I try to post in all caps, it makes it all lower case. Anyone else notice that?

And I'm writing in caps to show excitement (YAY!) not anger! Haha
    Yeah, they do that. You just gotta sneak a lower case letter in there somewhere.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I actually don't date. I have no real friends at all...not one.
    Pretty much the same way here.

Sure, I have pals, but no one really close.

I think Kelly has a good idea, but it'd be just as hard to establish friendships as it would be to date for marriage. And even harder to tell the difference. But it just might turn out great......

I still have a few friends who are gals (didn't want to use the word girlfriend.....lol), who were friends when my wife was still alive. But it's different being around them single rather than with my wife.

I never actually 'dated' either. We became friends first, and spent a lot of time together. It sorta went from there. Maybe a repeat......

• world class bilge rat

I am, however, and expert on Ambien! Seeing as how it falls under my career field and I take it for sleep. I can act extremely weird on Ambien. I have found that Ambien doesn't really put most people to sleep, it just kind of lets you fall asleep. You can usually "fight" the effects easily, as in you can stay awake after taking it (it doesn't knock you out). Unfortunately, if you do stay awake that is when you risk the goofy effects it can have.

This is especially bad with people who sleep walk normally. Ambien really seems to amp that habit up.

On the bright side, it makes for some very amusing stories!
    That makes a lot of sense. Ambien never worked for me. The main reason I don't sleep well is because i cannot seem to shut off my mind. It races all night long.

• world class bilge rat

Ok you guys, I really enjoyed the deep conversation, but I've got to at least try to get some sleep (but we all know how that goes.....lol).

Nanners everyone!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I think Kelly has a good idea, but it'd be just as hard to establish friendships as it would be to date for marriage. And even harder to tell the difference. But it just might turn out great...........
    and it doesn't help me that I'm not the best looking person or in the best of shape. I never was a...what you might say a beautiful person. I've always been real plain jane. But heck..I made a good looking human being. My kid is gonna be one handsome devil and I'm glad for it.

• Selfie Expert

I'm sure it's hard making friends when you're a single parent. Your world revolves around your role as a parent (as it should), leaving little time for yourself.

It sounds to me like you're a wonderful mom, Clara. Your boy gets to do SO much! You take him everywhere! There are a lot of kids who don't get to experience so much, and who don't have a parent (let alone two) who care as much as you clearly do.

And Rob, it sounds like you've done just fine! I know that if I were single, I would be much more impressed with someone who decided to focus on raising their child rather than making dating the priority. I think you made the exact right decision.

In other words, I think you two are awesome.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Ok you guys, I really enjoyed the deep conversation, but I've got to at least try to get some sleep (but we all know how that goes.....lol).

Nanners everyone!
    Good luck!! 7 more hours until I can attempt the same... Can't wait! I'll be sure to send sleepy vibes your way, as I seem to have plenty tonight.

• Selfie Expert

and it doesn't help me that I'm not the best looking person or in the best of shape. I never was a...what you might say a beautiful person. I've always been real plain jane. But heck..I made a good looking human being. My kid is gonna be one handsome devil and I'm glad for it.
    I have only seen a picture or two of you, but I think you're freaking adorable.

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Ugh...... men. I don't get them anymore. I'd like to go slam my head into a wall repeatedly til they make some semblance of sense.
    Ah come on women can be just as bad as men if not worse. Everyone sucks!
    I second that! Sometimes men play worse minds games than any woman I know!
    man, tough crowd.

• Inappropriate

Popping in to say Good Morning all before I'm off to work!

....I suppose I'm the only one awake at this awful hour. I suppose I'll stop for a hot chocolate and donut on my way to work.
    I suppose I'm talking to myself and rambling.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    Popping in to say Good Morning all before I'm off to work!

....I suppose I'm the only one awake at this awful hour. I suppose I'll stop for a hot chocolate and donut on my way to work.
    I suppose I'm talking to myself and rambling.
    Actually I am usually in here first thing in the morning. I used to set my alarm clock, so I could always make the best use of the early morning hours. However, my husband is home from work until Friday, and so I have been sleeping in.

Jody always stops by before she starts her day.

Today I will finish my laundry, and I will make the Christmas decorations finally disappear.

Why did I dream about flying mice last night? Actually, it was the dream I had right before I woke up at 7:45.

Happy Wednesday. Don't forget to read the Roundup.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Don't think of it as talking to yourself. I like to think of it as "leaving breadcrumbs". Those breadcrumbs will be noticed and appreciated later on in time.

• Selfie Expert

I'm on here 8pm-7am every other week!

Flying mice? Wow!

I think I'm going to be minimally productive today since I worked the overnight... Productivity shall start tomorrow.