Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3080105120127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2007

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

No you are not alone, I log in around 2 or 3am when I start work. I have been off for a lil bit, but even then I kept up on the reading every few days.

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Don't think of it as talking to yourself. I like to think of it as "leaving breadcrumbs". Those breadcrumbs will be noticed and appreciated later on in time.
    Well said Barbara. Our photo at the hub will look very fresh this year. I can't wait. I am in the spirit.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Morning all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Ah come on women can be just as bad as men if not worse. Everyone sucks!
    Oh I agree with you there....

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    Popping in to say Good Morning all before I'm off to work!

....I suppose I'm the only one awake at this awful hour. I suppose I'll stop for a hot chocolate and donut on my way to work.
    I suppose I'm talking to myself and rambling.
    Did you get that hot chocolate and donut?

Actually I am usually in here first thing in the morning. I used to set my alarm clock, so I could always make the best use of the early morning hours. However, my husband is home from work until Friday, and so I have been sleeping in.

Jody always stops by before she starts her day.

Today I will finish my laundry, and I will make the Christmas decorations finally disappear.

Why did I dream about flying mice last night? Actually, it was the dream I had right before I woke up at 7:45.

Happy Wednesday. Don't forget to read the Roundup.
    LOL at flying mice!

Nothing like morning coffee in my beautiful Snow White mug

Name:  20130102_084126.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  139.4 KB

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am super excited. I will be coming to Anaheim twice this year. Once for the Anniversary, and again in October. The October trip will be a short one. A Monday to a Friday, but I will get to see Disneyland at Halloweentime. My husband says use the timeshare points, so I am obeying his orders.

I am super excited. I will be coming to Anaheim twice this year. Once for the Anniversary, and again in October. The October trip will be a short one. A Monday to a Friday, but I will get to see Disneyland at Halloweentime. My husband says use the timeshare points, so I am obeying his orders.

YAY!

Its 2013 now...I can use my Universal AP! Now I have decisions on two places to go when I feel like driving and walking around alot.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Good Morning! And it's back to work for me! Oh well...

yAy! I think Halloweentime is my favourite time at DLR...could be because Halloween is my favourite holiday...maybe. You MUST attend the Halloween party though! And if you can swing it, do the Halloween tour...these are both worth EVERY PENNY!!!

I'm going for a mini-trip this Sunday-Tuesday...super stoked!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    And if you can swing it, do the Halloween tour...these are both worth EVERY PENNY!!!

I'm going for a mini-trip this Sunday-Tuesday...super stoked!
    Oh what is the Halloween Tour! I must look that one up.

Mini trips are the best! I try and do one every year, after I get my tax refund. Last year I stayed at the Disneyland hotel. I'm shooting for Grand Californian this year. We'll see how much less my tax refund is...it gets less and less each year.

• Selfie Expert

Clara - I thought your signature said Sara for a second. It kinda looks like it!

Love me some glittering villains

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh what is the Halloween Tour! I must look that one up.

Mini trips are the best! I try and do one every year, after I get my tax refund. Last year I stayed at the Disneyland hotel. I'm shooting for Grand Californian this year. We'll see how much less my tax refund is...it gets less and less each year.
    Oh its fabulous!! It gets you front of the line to all the major Halloween attractions PLUS extras...I think we got in something like 6 attractions, plus the fun of the tour guides little Role Playing bit and you get a sweet treat at the end...one of my favorite Disney experiences. I was sad I didn't get to do it this year, but such is life...

I haven't stayed at the DLH since I was a little girl...but I've stayed at the GCH many times...I think its worth it - they aren't infallible, but they know how to make up for their mistakes with poise. If I had that kind of money all the time I wouldn't stay anywhere else. My tax return this year is going to Mom's 50th birthday...I can't really afford it, but I HAVE to do something special for her.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Clara - I thought your signature said Sara for a second. It kinda looks like it!

I kinda wanted her to make the letters bigger/fatter but I'm afraid to ask her...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Oh its fabulous!! It gets you front of the line to all the major Halloween attractions PLUS extras...I think we got in something like 6 attractions, plus the fun of the tour guides little Role Playing bit and you get a sweet treat at the end...one of my favorite Disney experiences. I was sad I didn't get to do it this year, but such is life...

I haven't stayed at the DLH since I was a little girl...but I've stayed at the GCH many times...I think its worth it - they aren't infallible, but they know how to make up for their mistakes with poise. If I had that kind of money all the time I wouldn't stay anywhere else. My tax return this year is going to Mom's 50th birthday...I can't really afford it, but I HAVE to do something special for her.
    How much was the Halloween tour?

My tax refund shrinks every year. I have a folder of all my past refunds so I've seen the shrinkage. I believe when I first had my son back in 2004, my refund was fantastic becuase I had the child credit. Close to $7000 combined...last year I was a little over $4000...still get child credit and also get day care credit....and I keep having to claim more just to get a decent paycheck AND I got a significant raise recently...so I don't know.

Welcome to California.....

How much was the Halloween tour?

My tax refund shrinks every year. I have a folder of all my past refunds so I've seen the shrinkage. I believe when I first had my son back in 2004, my refund was fantastic becuase I had the child credit. Close to $7000 combined...last year I was a little over $4000...still get child credit and also get day care credit....and I keep having to claim more just to get a decent paycheck AND I got a significant raise recently...so I don't know.

Welcome to California.....
    I want to say its....$60 regular price, but there is an AP discount that brings it down to....I don't remember...anyway it's worth it!

And good luck on your tax returns! I don't make much money, but I don't have anyone but me to support. Fortunately the school bills me for my classes, so I get all my taxes back...course that's only about 2 grand usually, but I'm not complaining!

Anyway, congrats on the raise though!! I need one of those...

• Sock Puppet

I have only seen a picture or two of you, but I think you're freaking adorable.
    ummm.. i havn't.. scuse me.. do i get to see??
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Ah come on women can be just as bad as men if not worse. Everyone sucks!

man, tough crowd.
    scuse meeeee? i'mm sorry but some men i know act like they haven't hit puberty yet. I mean seriously fart jokes and "that's what she said" jokes can only go so far with a woman..

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    Popping in to say Good Morning all before I'm off to work!

....I suppose I'm the only one awake at this awful hour. I suppose I'll stop for a hot chocolate and donut on my way to work.
    I suppose I'm talking to myself and rambling.
    nah ur not talking to urself, LOL

Actually I am usually in here first thing in the morning. I used to set my alarm clock, so I could always make the best use of the early morning hours. However, my husband is home from work until Friday, and so I have been sleeping in.

Jody always stops by before she starts her day.

Today I will finish my laundry, and I will make the Christmas decorations finally disappear.

Why did I dream about flying mice last night? Actually, it was the dream I had right before I woke up at 7:45.

Happy Wednesday. Don't forget to read the Roundup.
    the roundup?? yes! ay ay captain!

IT does not say Sara! there is a L in there, it's just the font i used!!!! LOL

I kinda wanted her to make the letters bigger/fatter but I'm afraid to ask her...
    why u afraid to ask me

can't make it thicker tho, otherwise your pretty photo will get covered. i can do just plain font like Kelila's that will be nice big and thick lettering.. but it will cover the kid..i can do a name fill but then again same thing, the kid won't show because your incorporating the photo there is only soo much i can do. and the font i picked it's new!!!!!!! i♥shopping for fonts!! i love fonts!! omg!!

and really i don't know if u seen, but some people's signatures on this board are WAY big and kinda annoying and in ur face like " here is my signature and this is my screen name so eat it!", so i try not to make the signatures toooo big..