Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181106121128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2007

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

other the kelila's and mine, that's as big as i ever really made a signature..and the one i got for now isn't even for here it's my email signature LOL i just using for the time being..lol
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-02-2013 at 10:37 AM.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ummm.. i havn't.. scuse me.. do i get to see?? ..
    Honestly, I don't know what photos she's talking about....its very rare I will put a photo in a public forum

scuse meeeee? i'mm sorry but some men i know act like they haven't hit puberty yet. I mean seriously fart jokes and "that's what she said" jokes can only go so far with a woman..
    HERE HERE!

why u afraid to ask me..
    You just seemed to be having a bad day the past few days. DidN't want to complain about my sig

other the kelila's and mine, that's as big as i ever really made a signature..and the one i got for now isn't even for here it's my email signature LOL i just using for the time being..lol
    Don't worry about it...its fine. I may change up the picture soon enough...hmmm I think I have one in mind...

Can you find me a cutsey Ariel Sara?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    Popping in to say Good Morning all before I'm off to work!

....I suppose I'm the only one awake at this awful hour. I suppose I'll stop for a hot chocolate and donut on my way to work.
    I suppose I'm talking to myself and rambling.
    I usually peek in early before I go to work... but since I didn't have to work I slept in this morning... and I was fighting a blue funk since last night so I stayed in bed and stayed out of here for a while....

Plus we have a few "night owls," early risers, people on the other coast that come in early...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Don't think of it as talking to yourself. I like to think of it as "leaving breadcrumbs". Those breadcrumbs will be noticed and appreciated later on in time.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    How much was the Halloween tour?

My tax refund shrinks every year. I have a folder of all my past refunds so I've seen the shrinkage. I believe when I first had my son back in 2004, my refund was fantastic becuase I had the child credit. Close to $7000 combined...last year I was a little over $4000...still get child credit and also get day care credit....and I keep having to claim more just to get a decent paycheck AND I got a significant raise recently...so I don't know.

Welcome to California.....
    Every year I'm just happy if we don't have to pay let alone get anything back. One year we had to pay almost $2000... and thats when we still had our daughter living with us as a deduction. Not sure whats going to happen this year... got the insurance money for the place in Idaho but daughter as spent a lot of that fixing the place up which I can deduct... then again hubby hasn't worked since October so that will mean we will make less and hopefully owe less but... you never know.
    ummm.. i havn't.. scuse me.. do i get to see??
    I have a few shots of Clara... I posted a couple of them in here at one point... Got a couple of Rob. Got lots of Barbara, a few of Josh.... lots of Amanda...

And sad that now that I don't have an AP anymore my pics of people will be fewer and further between....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I have a few shots of Clara... I posted a couple of them in here at one point... Got a couple of Rob. Got lots of Barbara, a few of Josh.... lots of Amanda...

And sad that now that I don't have an AP anymore my pics of people will be fewer and further between....
    Oh good Lord please do not post any pictures of me....

• Grim Grinning

Up, dressed, ate a doughnut and we're off to old town Folsom to poke around antique stores and hit the zoo. It's really a glorified sanctuary, but still cute animammals.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Up, dressed, ate a doughnut and we're off to old town Folsom to poke around antique stores and hit the zoo. It's really a glorified sanctuary, but still cute animammals.

I never had anyone to go to the Zoo with. My sister refuses to go to the zoo because of the animals being locked up. But they are all treated so well.

I've enjoyed the San Diego Zoo many times. Its my favorite.

• Hukuna Matata!

ummm.. i havn't.. scuse me.. do i get to see??

scuse meeeee? i'mm sorry but some men i know act like they haven't hit puberty yet. I mean seriously fart jokes and "that's what she said" jokes can only go so far with a woman..
    Hey that's not fair, that kind of humor is not cool your talking about kid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Hey that's not fair, that kind of humor is not cool your talking about kid stuff.
    There is always an exception to the rule Josh. I'm sure you and many other males here are that exception.

However, most men I have run into either randomly or from my past or whatever, act as Sara pointed out.

For women its just the same as women are labeled as gold diggers. I am an exception to that rule. I can make my own money, keep my own apartment, pay my own car, bills..I don't need a man for his money. Its a generalization because a majority of women are seen like that.

Although I was called a gold digging who*&re when I took my ex husband to court to pay child support. For some reason he thought I was buying Rolls Royces and not using the money for the child. He threw me into that category. But I could care less about that. I always told him I never needed his money. The Judge ordered him to pay the money. And when he took me back to court in 2009 to stop the child support, this same Judge laughed him out of courting orderinig him to continue paying.

I would have rather him be a father to his son and give a darn about him (maybe a birthday or xmas card every once in a while, the man hasn't seen nor cared to see his son in 8 years) than take his dirty money.

He chose to just give up the money than to be a father....he has a nice little hot seat in heII

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Uh oh, if you see the baby elephant those are my pics

Uh oh, if you see the baby elephant those are my pics
    WTF! Are you saying you look like a baby elephant!

Hey look peoples.....

Almost at 2000 posts! Who will think up the next #124 title!

Whew..I'm cleaning out my inbox....I had over 300 pm's most from 2007!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Hey look peoples.....

Actually, I think it's your turn, Clara...didn't we say that last time?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sock Puppet

Don't worry about it...its fine. I may change up the picture soon enough...hmmm I think I have one in mind...

Can you find me a cutsey Ariel Sara?
    Yes i am sure i can..

Oh good Lord please do not post any pictures of me....
    DO IT! DO IT LOL

pfff.. not really. my X did stuff like that all the time, he is 34. and i am 33.

Hey look peoples.....

UMM U!

oh good god, someone on FB posted a food blog entry...i wonder who did that.. and right before lunch, she is really trying to torture people..LOL