Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383108123130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2007

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Clara u like grocery shopping?
    Nope...loathe and despise it

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

o.cause i was gonna say if you love grocery shopping.. tech that is shopping LOL

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!

For making the MC Weekly Newsletter! My picture even made the newsletter!

A Grinchmas Trip to Universal Studios - Picture and Videos (lots) clara gives us a pictorial report of her family's recent trip to Universal Studios Hollywood.
    Pirate Dinner Adventure Show 12-22-12 Pics and Video And clara is back with pictures and video from the Pirate Adventure Dinner show just down the street from Knott's Berry Farm.

very nice. Great pic!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BARBARAANN For making the MC Weekly Newsletter!

New Year's Resolutions Do you do these traditions and if so, Barbaraann wants to know what your goals for 2013 will be!
    congrats Barbara. Your posts are all winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ..and josh, i have yet to find a MAN, a real man, that isn't soooooo like a Dbag. but i wont give up hope that someday my prince will come.... he might need GPS tho..LOL
    Poisoned apples I love your sigs, now that I am off work and clear headed I must say I disagree with anyone sharing their Flatulence. I also disagree with cheating, fighting arguing being closed minded jerks, and from the other side I am sure I am a huge DBag also but I am the kind that ruins every good thing I have had. But the things you expressed are so akward I don't know how anyone could handle it. So yeah I am rethinking my past reply

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Not many replies in that Resolution thread. I guess people don't make New Year's Resolutions anymore.

• Hukuna Matata!

They probably broke them at 1230 I really need to come up with more, now that my back is fixed I have no excuse to regain my girlish figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Poisoned apples I love your sigs, now that I am off work and clear headed I must say I disagree with anyone sharing their Flatulence. I also disagree with cheating, fighting arguing being closed minded jerks, and from the other side I am sure I am a huge DBag also but I am the kind that ruins every good thing I have had. But the things you expressed are so akward I don't know how anyone could handle it. So yeah I am rethinking my past reply

As Tom Likus used to say, for a man to get women...he has to be an a-hole. I know he said that and in essence it's the truth. That is why the nice guy finishes last...??

They probably broke them at 1230
    I really need to come up with more, now that my back is fixed I have no excuse to regain my girlish figure.
    Why did your back need fixing?

So my parents are with my boy viewing the Rose Parade floats today and I asked her to take pics with her phone and send me some...I haven't gotten one photo yet....how hard is it to snap a photo and message it to me! Grrr...its hard enough for me to have to be working when I would rather be looking at floats with my kid.

• Hukuna Matata!

As Tom Likus used to say, for a man to get women...he has to be an a-hole. I know he said that and in essence it's the truth. That is why the nice guy finishes last...??
    I had a herniated L5 disc that was crushing my sciatic nerve. I had laser surgery in October.

• Hukuna Matata!

So my parents are with my boy viewing the Rose Parade floats today and I asked her to take pics with her phone and send me some...I haven't gotten one photo yet....how hard is it to snap a photo and message it to me! Grrr...its hard enough for me to have to be working when I would rather be looking at floats with my kid.
    I bet that would be sad. I'm sorry.

I had a herniated L5 disc that was crushing my sciatic nerve. I had laser surgery in October.
    oh I had sciatic probs a few years back...then I remember one time my lower back was messed up, out of the blue. I couldn't stand up straight and sitting hurt.

Then this time last year my upper right side of my back was VERY painful. It was so bad I thought it was my kidney but it was just my shoulder blades, or in between my shoulder blades. That area always hurts.

OH OH I am ready to start the new RCMC thread!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Time for a new thread. I understand Clara is doing the honors.

This one was right on the money, with the perfect name. We are finishing it up pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Time for a new thread. I understand Clara is doing the honors.
    I am and its all ready to go! Just have to click "post"

I am and its all ready to go! Just have to click "post"

And it's a cheese and crackers title