Page 17 of 134 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I had to turn away from media today. All media. Sometimes it just becomes too much.

Even Facebook. Facebook today quickly evolved into finger pointing, name calling, blaming. Not good, honest debate...but something a lot less.

Even my favorite sports talk shows were no safe haven.

So I did something that's very difficult for me to do...I just had to turn it off.

Kathleen was home today so we went out and Christmas shopped. And listened to the Christmas music radio station. And had a good day.

I know all about what happened. But I just got overwhelmed.
    I totally and completely understand Barry. Sometimes I want to absorb everything I can about things going on... but this... I too had to walk away pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy......so you be working all this weekend......no time off this week
    that sucks!
    Just Hope ,it be easy on you.........

Jim
    Well at least its just this weekend then I don't work at the hospital again until Christmas day.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Of course I'll take you with me!! Someone has to keep us out of the big trouble. Plus, lots of fruity drinks!
    Yeah for fruity drinks!

Holy cow!! I remember seeing this! I'm almost positive I was there that time but just a random family trip.
    Wow.... thats to funny... because it seems like we've known each other forever!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Wow.... thats to funny... because it seems like we've known each other forever!
    Haha yeah, I totally remember standing in line at DCA seeing the hair.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I totally and completely understand Barry. Sometimes I want to absorb everything I can about things going on... but this... I too had to walk away pretty quick.
    Within an hour, Facebook dissolved into a quagmire. Normally, as you may know, I give as much as I take in pretty good discussions. But today, I don't know, it turned really mean spirited really quick.

Kinda like threads in the Disneyland forum. ;>)

I saw several penguin items at Target today. They made me smile. Guess why.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Haha yeah, I totally remember standing in line at DCA seeing the hair.
    Yeah that hair was pretty distinctive! When Vicki and I were walking down Harbor thats how we spotted Wren!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Within an hour, Facebook dissolved into a quagmire. Normally, as you may know, I give as much as I take in pretty good discussions. But today, I don't know, it turned really mean spirited really quick.

Kinda like threads in the Disneyland forum. ;>)

I saw several penguin items at Target today. They made me smile. Guess why.
    My FB feed actually wasn't too bad... but still its good to take a break once in a while.

Penguin stuff huh? Wonder who could be associated with penguins?

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Yeah that hair was pretty distinctive! When Vicki and I were walking down Harbor thats how we spotted Wren!

My FB feed actually wasn't too bad... but still its good to take a break once in a while.

Penguin stuff huh? Wonder who could be associated with penguins?
    Oh it was distinctive alright lol. And we have penguin ornaments GALORE this year. We have penguin everything. It's insane.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Well at least its just this weekend then I don't work at the hospital again until Christmas day.
    Aunt Pengy
    woe.....it like you have to work all the time on Christmas Day
    and I take it you have to work at the school next week?

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Oh it was distinctive alright lol. And we have penguin ornaments GALORE this year. We have penguin everything. It's insane.
    No fair!

Wait.... I have penguins pretty much all over my house too...

Hey!! I have a question since you are a baker type of person....

I used my ancient cookie press tonight, and have decided I am to old for the old crank style cookie press. (Never mind that its been years since I last used it). Have you ever used the electric ones? Or the ones where you squeeze the handle? If I do more spritz cookies I do not want to use that old press again. My arm is still tired!

Aunt Pengy
    woe.....it like you have to work all the time on Christmas Day
    and I take it you have to work at the school next week?

Jim
    I usually work either Christmas Eve or Christmas day... never both. This year I got Christmas Day. At least its time and a half. Yup, next week will be at school but since its right before break we will be goofing off most of the week and we have a couple of parties scheduled!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I usually work either Christmas Eve or Christmas day... never both. This year I got Christmas Day. At least its time and a half. Yup, next week will be at school but since its right before break we will be goofing off most of the week and we have a couple of parties scheduled!
    Sound the same at my job...mostly goofing off next week
    few lunchen to go to ,Friday be short day....then Iam off to Jan...2
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Well Bed time for me........
    Stay dry......Good Night All !

Jim

:P Aunt Pengy .....you be in my thoughs ths weekend......
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Nanners Jim! And thanks! Same to you!

• Grim Grinning

No fair!

Wait.... I have penguins pretty much all over my house too...

Hey!! I have a question since you are a baker type of person....

I used my ancient cookie press tonight, and have decided I am to old for the old crank style cookie press. (Never mind that its been years since I last used it). Have you ever used the electric ones? Or the ones where you squeeze the handle? If I do more spritz cookies I do not want to use that old press again. My arm is still tired!
    I have one that is a trigger style. They work really well once ya figure it out. I'd never seen a cookie press like that before, so it took a parent explaining it til I figured it out. I liked it, but I still prefer drop cookies where I can use a little ice cream scoop and just dump em on a tray and go. Though the spritz ones come out really pretty!

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Peds... ugh...

hello kelly mcg

• Goofy

REX staying warm........?
    i sure am eagleman. i am cuddling my blanket

• Sshhh, being very quiet

its cold here tonight...should reach 48 and for Rancho Cucamonga...that is cold...

• Grim Grinning

It's 37 here in Orangevale right now. An expected high of 49 tomorrow and supposedly rain til tuesday.